Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia....

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 11 years ago by KyMystikal.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
Member #14
November 9, 2001
31540 Posts
Posted: January 17, 2006, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Here are 40 sets to play in ga's pick 3.... 

Play them eve and midd

67*

89*

12*

34*

098 mid ga.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
    Member #916
    December 12, 2002
    18335 Posts
    Posted: January 17, 2006, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

SmashWTG!

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
      Florence, Alabama
      United States
      Member #8658
      November 13, 2004
      1993 Posts
      Posted: January 17, 2006, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

When you posted these numbers are they just for 1 day, a week, or a month?

I love doubles and remember, it's just a game!!!!!!

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
        Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: January 17, 2006, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

I am not sure, but I think that just now is the first time that I take a good look at Cashman's pairs' system.

It's incredible ! I have been thinking about the same or an almost the same system for the last 2 or so weeks, I was not aware that Cashman was already using such or an almost the same basic system, the pairs, his and the ones that I have been thinking about for 1 of my new possible filter systems are the same, the way in which he picks them and the way in which I might pick mine, might not be the same at all, I don't know, as my same pairs as his system is just beginning to develop in my mind, I was thinking myself about mostly using just one of his the same always maybe kind of pairs, instead of changing them always from state to state and also maybe from time to time, well I won't perhaps talk anymore about this, as it was secret (I thought) and the system is just beginning to form and is not ready yet anyway, it was mostly going to be a private system, but after seeing Cashman using it, it might no longer be, I don't know yet.

Good luck CashMan !

Just so people know, there is a sound basis, for the general use of such pairs.

I am not aware of how he picks his, but such pairs if picked right do produce winning combos often.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: January 17, 2006, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

It appears as if such pairs are his whole technique, I was going to use them as the Main Technique and then use other filters to reduce the combos even more as there would be way too many with only such pairs, by the way, there are a given number of sets of such pairs, they are not just any pairs they have a particular characteristic to them, that makes them different from just any pairs, they are a filter in themselves, but I can't blow Cashman's pairs so I won't say no more.

United States
            Member #28973
            December 26, 2005
            439 Posts
            Posted: January 17, 2006, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Thanks lantern! I'm glad someone has finally seen how effective my selections are.  :)  The reason why I predict "pairs" instead of just the entire number is this....say my formula gives me these four numbers....

345, 674, 980, 210.......well, what will happen if say....679 comes up?  I'd loose.  But, alot of times, one of these exact numbers does come up, but, ALL the time, a specific double digit "side" of one of these four numbers does come up.  :)  And my formula also tells me what "side" and what state these numbers will come up in.  As, another one of my big secrets is knowing how to succesfully use "partner" states to aid in predicting other states coming drawings.

Anyway, once the numbers hit in that specific state, I consider them dead....but, there are times, where they will hit that specific state more than once.  But, that is "luck", and I don't like "luck" I like "consistentcy".  :)

Well, I would scream....another hit, another $2500 for me, 098 was ga's midday drawing today,...lol, but, you guys have seen me post my hits, and winnings all the time, so, let me shut up for now, and just post whenever I get a hit, not keep posting how much I made. 

It's not really bragging, just, giving anyone who follows my numbers, an outlook of how much they can make on my numbers if they play them right.  I'll post some more numbers as soon as I can.  :)

And don't worry, I won't let anything discourage me from posting numbers.....I'll just ignore "certain" members, and "certain" types of posts.

:)

Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: January 17, 2006, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

Cashman you might want to take a look at my singles consecutives pick 3 chart at the Lottery Systems forum and back-test it with most states' past draws.

Good luck and keep on studying, you are doing O.K. so far, you will learn more about filters as you go.

It is just a guideline and not a full system all of itself. 

United States
                Member #28973
                December 26, 2005
                439 Posts
                Posted: January 18, 2006, 1:11 am - IP Logged

Thanks lantern! Lottery money whirls in so fast!  I feel like I'm doing GREAT!  :)    The lottery can put you on a craaaaazzzy high when you're winning!  :)

Also, Lantern, you should try, whatever you come up with in pick 4 too.  Bigger payouts, you know, and, whats really cool about it, is that you can use the same "approach" or "concept" you would use to play pick 3, with pick 4 as well.  :)  Just remember to "input" that extra number in any of your "calculations".  :) 

Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: January 18, 2006, 4:01 am - IP Logged

I have not wanted to work on the pick 4 untill I get to be much better with the pick 3, really the main problem is not having a good pick 4 filters program, there are too many pick 4 combinations even boxed and I can't do the filtering that I need to do by hand, I am waiting for MikeK or somebody else to make a good enough pick 4 filters program, I just can't do a pick 3 workout instead and then just add the missing digits, I can try I guess, but it won't give me as good a prediction, I guess that I will never know untill I try.

One way or another I will try sometime this year, since I might never get a good pick 4 filters program.

Thank you much and good luck.

Maybe I can after all do the pick 4 filters workout by hand, I am getting to be so good with filters that I  might just be able to do it ( I hope).

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
                    Florence, Alabama
                    United States
                    Member #8658
                    November 13, 2004
                    1993 Posts
                    Posted: January 18, 2006, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Those numbers look really good in Illinois. I back tracked them in the states I normally play in which is TN,KY, and IL. If I would have changed the order i the ways I would play which is 67*,98*,*12, and 3*4. I could have made $700. playing them .25 str/bx  online in IL. I could have made money in Ky too but not as much. I'de still be in the hole playing them in TN. I looked at also playing just .25 bx and in Ky I would have made more money playing the bx then the str/bx. I see you can make money with this system, it just takes what some people don't have for a win.........TIME. To me this looks like a system inwhich one would bet to keep a small flow of money coming in to play on the BIG win.

I used to do something simular to this in KY but with doubles because that was all that I played and this was back when we had just a evening draw. I would play for instance all 88* bx. This would cost $155 a month. 2 hits made your money back since a .50 bx paid $100. I haven't used this sytem since KY added the midday draw. Check out this system and see how it fares in your state.

I love doubles and remember, it's just a game!!!!!!