Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is there lottery books proven effective?

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Greg.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23260 Posts
Posted: January 23, 2006, 6:33 am - IP Logged

Greg,

I'd have to disagree on both counts:

1. There are a number of people who come here just to say how "great" Gail Howard's wheels are.  That is all some people talk about, which makes me suspicious about who they are and what their motives are.  But the fact is that many supporters are here.
  2. There have been a ton of number selection strategies discussed here at Lottery Post over the years.  The difference is that because it is a web forum, and not a book, you have to research it by searching the forums.  That is both an advantage and disadvantage.  It's harder to find, but there is so much more valuable information that one book, or even a set of books, could hold.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
    Member #119
    February 19, 2002
    527 Posts
    Posted: January 23, 2006, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Well Todd, I have never stated her wheels were/are great, or anyone else's for that matter.  I just wish when people criticize a wheel they would explain their own number selection strategy instead of just talking about "coverage", which though important, in my mind is secondary to number selection. 

I've been to numerous websites and still can't find anything substantive on number selection.  Personally, I'd rather own a book (or several for that matter) than be beholden to getting on the net to find something that has not been written cogently or concisely (which might explain why it is not in book form). 

Though I purchased a one month membership before to check out all the advantages of all the features here not too long ago, I'd personally rather "purchase" a wheel than "rent" one. But who knows?  Maybe I'll get another membership and win big!