Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

prediction board poll

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

do you think that a member will eventually pick all numbers correctly for mega millions or powerball

yes [ 30 ]  [47.62%]
no [ 17 ]  [26.98%]
maybe [ 15 ]  [23.81%]
don't know [ 1 ]  [1.59%]
Total Valid Votes [ 63 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 7 ]  
dphillips's avatar - littleuns
Albuquerque, New Mexico
United States
Member #5128
June 18, 2004
377 Posts
Posted: January 21, 2006, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Yes, a member will eventually pick all the numbers from either game; it's just a matter of WHEN their numbers will come out! It's been said and proven that once you stop playing your regular numbers (unless you play QUICK PICKS), your numbers come out!

Finally, some people, if not most people, win on QUICK PICS, then let the machine pick your numbers -- and darn it -- blame the machine for not choosing the right ones!Sad Cheers 

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
    FEMA Region V Camp #21
    United States
    Member #520
    July 27, 2002
    5699 Posts
    Posted: January 22, 2006, 10:49 am - IP Logged

dphillips,

A funny thing in relation to your post...my lottery guy asked to have his machine replaced because he wasn't getting any winners in his store. His former machine was producing a lot of winners.

We'll see what happens but I find it curious that the agent made this observation and request and why would this happen in the first place?

Maybe there is something to winning lottery agent locations...

What?

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8359 Posts
      Posted: January 22, 2006, 11:37 am - IP Logged

dphillips,

A funny thing in relation to your post...my lottery guy asked to have his machine replaced because he wasn't getting any winners in his store. His former machine was producing a lot of winners.

We'll see what happens but I find it curious that the agent made this observation and request and why would this happen in the first place?

Maybe there is something to winning lottery agent locations...

What?

Rick, I think there might be some value to that also. It seems some machines spit out better combinations than other machines. Meaning I've bought megamillions quick picks for multiple plays at one location and I continuously get the same like numbers in many of the same lines. Then I went to different locations to see if this was a normal occurrence and found that some places were like the latter place while other places had numbers more spread out over the range of digits and not to many repeat digits. So I figure that some machines might have similar rng processors while other machines might have dissimilar rng processors. Next time I see the machine repair man I'll ask him about it. Although I usually never get a straight answer from the repair guy.

Do I think a member will post a predicted jackpot win, anything's possible I just hope that if and when it happens that that person played his/her picks?

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
        Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: January 26, 2006, 6:13 am - IP Logged

i quit buying quick picks after i kept getting stuff like this

1-2-3-4-50 or 26-27-28-29-31...lol.i was thinking i could do better than that coming up with something off the top of my head.

konane's avatar - wallace
          Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #1265
          March 13, 2003
          3333 Posts
          Posted: January 26, 2006, 9:16 am - IP Logged

i quit buying quick picks after i kept getting stuff like this

1-2-3-4-50 or 26-27-28-29-31...lol.i was thinking i could do better than that coming up with something off the top of my head.

Considering the wacky numbers some terminals spit out as QP, you're far better off using Lottery Post's Quick Pick generator.  The ones it's spit out for me have been balanced and sensible. 

..... And of course if you don't like them you can have more generated Cool unlike at a lottery terminal where you get what you get and pay for it no matter how skewed the numbers appear.

Good luck to everyone!

Tennessee
            United States
            Member #7853
            October 15, 2004
            11338 Posts
            Posted: February 11, 2006, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

a lot of the time it depends on what store you go to also........

United States
              Member #24439
              October 22, 2005
              638 Posts
              Posted: February 11, 2006, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Doodess,

You are right. I used to post only predictions I was actually playing but now I'm posting what I would consider a reasonable amount of picks that I would LIKE to play. My $3 / day budget doesn't allow me to play 25 picks in a game, but someone here might benefit from it so I've changed my posting tactics. Plus I think it adds to the inspect/deflate options for the members to have a decent subset of numbers to work with.

I surely do hope one of our members will win and win big...hopefully you or me and in real $$$.   Big Grin

Most definitely, someone can predict all the numbers. The problem like you said is that some don't post numbers the play. I don't trust LP members.

United States
                Member #379
                June 5, 2002
                11296 Posts
                Posted: March 3, 2006, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

a lot of the time it depends on what store you go to also........

Why would it matter what store you go to?

Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #7853
                  October 15, 2004
                  11338 Posts
                  Posted: March 4, 2006, 5:12 am - IP Logged

well different terminals might have better random combinations.....