Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 4:23 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

VA pick 3.. Anyone with picks for it?

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Blackie.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
Norfolk , Va
United States
Member #4541
May 2, 2004
25096 Posts
Posted: January 18, 2006, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Hi CD, I'm just trying to get VA figured out. I have hit a few times here in Va but it seems I'm so busy all the time I cant get much time to figure it out. Sometime's I have my laptop on and check back a few times while I'm in the house but as far as getting some actual time to write things, I cant get to it. Others in the house also say I'm neglecting them. I am at the moment doing alot of testing to find the best way to tackle these numbers and I plan on posting my method as soon as I find it will work OK . This way all of the good folks on here can do it themselves and I wont have to spend alot of time at it. Besides I'm down to 34 more days vacation then I return to work. It started as a 70 day vacation. I wont be able to post anything after that for a while. I think your pretty good at whatever state you put the numbers down for. Good luck. Blackie.

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

Poway CA (San Diego County)
    United States
    Member #3489
    January 25, 2004
    14120 Posts
    Posted: January 18, 2006, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Blackie,

I am still unemployed and continue to spend most of the day and evening working on lotto stuff.  For me, that is going to be greatly reduced also, because I'm going back to my old "standby" and play blackjack for a living.  It will pay the bills until I find a "real" job. 

Good Luck.

Norfolk , Va
      United States
      Member #4541
      May 2, 2004
      25096 Posts
      Posted: January 18, 2006, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

Hi again CD. I'm a Merchant Marine and although your Navy Retired , have you ever considered employment in that field. Great pay and lots of vacation , 15 days a month. I'ts also alot different than the navy. I've been at it since '77 after I came out of the navy. Only did 2 years there, 72 -74.  Good Luck with the cards.

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

Norfolk , Va
        United States
        Member #4541
        May 2, 2004
        25096 Posts
        Posted: January 18, 2006, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

Mid day wa 864

Good Luck,

Blackie.