Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Tracker & Wheeler Anyone have it?

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 11 years ago by powerplayer.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: January 29, 2006, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Yes, besides, they ask for too much info, like your complete address, so I would not want to give them that just to download the trial.

Is O.K I am sure that I can do without that program, even if it is really great and it does really appear to be great, too bad, but I am sure that my pick 3 filters are a match or even more of a match for many or even for most pick 3 lottery programs, perhaps even for all as they are right now, VersaBet for 3,4 is the only program that predicts that I have ever used that seems to really be good enough at pick 3 predicting, as for a filter program, well you all know which-one is the one that I use.

Good luck with it anyway, it does seem to be a great program, let us know if it is as good as Versabet for 3,4.

VersaBet is a very close match to my filters.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
    Member #17834
    June 28, 2005
    2083 Posts
    Posted: January 29, 2006, 12:31 am - IP Logged

There are 2 problems, 1 is the site's security certificate and the other is that the program has to be registered online,I will not buy programs that need to be registered online.

I will no longer buy any programs that are hard to register, unless I am 100% sure that I really need them and that I have to have them and that I can't do without them, they have to be the only one program that there is any-where that performs a particular function or functions that I really need.

I will have to download the trial and see if it is a must have program.

Hi lantern,

not sure about the site security certificate..I don't get any errors about that when I go to the site. Could be your securtiy settings in IE/Netscape depending on the browser you use.

The trial I have never used. The program has to be register with the # they give you on install or it won't work. It's just like any other SN that a program will give you so you don't share it. There is nothing to do with online registering other then going on the forum for the updates. The reg. part is the username and pw they assign you when you buy the program.

You don't have to even go online to use the program. The online web page is there for updates if you buy the program. It's free first month and 10 bucks after that. If your not going to update more then say 4 or 5 states then the updates are not needed. I'm a member because it's easier to update automatically then manually on a daily basis. I also track all states with it.

Hope that helps,

Any other question just post away...

PP

Good luck to everyone!!!

Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: January 29, 2006, 12:51 am - IP Logged

PowePlayer

Thank you, I will have to go there again tomorrow as I have no more time today and take another look.

Thank you much again.

Fernando.

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: January 29, 2006, 12:58 am - IP Logged

Registration Information
        Name:* 
        Address:* 
        City:* 
        State:* 
        Zip Code:* 
        Phone: 
        Fax: 
        Email:* 
        Serial Number:* 
        Special Instructions

I did go there again just now, what is that about serial number, do you make your own. you have to fill that info in order to register the program?

United States
          Member #17834
          June 28, 2005
          2083 Posts
          Posted: January 29, 2006, 2:21 am - IP Logged

Registration Information
          Phone: 
          Fax: 
          Special Instructions

I did go there again just now, what is that about serial number, do you make your own. you have to fill that info in order to register the program?

Lantern,

After you install the program it will ask for a SN. This is the number that is sent by email from EOL.

When I got the program I was able to download it a few hours after I paid.

Also they tell you when you buy all emails will be sent out by 5pm M-F for userame and stuff.

I was sent a SN in a email and also my username and pw to get onsite.

The forum is up to you to register since not everyone uses it.

The Reg. Info. above is for business purposes. They don't want people sharing the software so they ask for this to make sure it's a legal and your copy.

The guy's name is Dennis. Send off a email anytime. He is very nice and usually reply's to emails quickly during the week.

One last thing. Once you put the reg. number in the program after install that they gave you by email you don't have to do anything else. The program will work fine.

So it's up to u if you want to reg. online or not...no harm in it..>Pirating software is a huge thing in the world today.

PP

Good luck to everyone!!!

chicago illinois
            United States
            Member #1199
            February 26, 2003
            377 Posts
            Posted: January 29, 2006, 5:45 am - IP Logged

Don't you think 85.00 is a lots just to up date a program. Lotto pro charges 25.00 and EZwinner is free to members.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31361 Posts
              Posted: January 29, 2006, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

Don't you think 85.00 is a lots just to up date a program. Lotto pro charges 25.00 and EZwinner is free to members.

if you play one state - you don't have to pay for update.  not needed.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: January 29, 2006, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

Registration Information
                Phone: 
                Fax: 
                Special Instructions

Lantern,

After you install the program it will ask for a SN. This is the number that is sent by email from EOL.

When I got the program I was able to download it a few hours after I paid.

Also they tell you when you buy all emails will be sent out by 5pm M-F for userame and stuff.

I was sent a SN in a email and also my username and pw to get onsite.

The forum is up to you to register since not everyone uses it.

The Reg. Info. above is for business purposes. They don't want people sharing the software so they ask for this to make sure it's a legal and your copy.

The guy's name is Dennis. Send off a email anytime. He is very nice and usually reply's to emails quickly during the week.

One last thing. Once you put the reg. number in the program after install that they gave you by email you don't have to do anything else. The program will work fine.

So it's up to u if you want to reg. online or not...no harm in it..>Pirating software is a huge thing in the world today.

PP

PowerPlayer

Thank you very much.

mtmk's avatar - Gilak
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #28234
                  December 12, 2005
                  19 Posts
                  Posted: February 1, 2006, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Boy, am I glad I followed this topic! I got lottery tracker and wheeler a long time ago.  When I went to find their website, it looked like they were out of business, and Google did not help!

I am confused, but I am glad I found the program again.

Thanks all

chicago illinois
                    United States
                    Member #1199
                    February 26, 2003
                    377 Posts
                    Posted: February 2, 2006, 2:36 am - IP Logged

Any one have any tips on the use of this I keep getting past hits, I believe this is why I unstalled it before.

United States
                      Member #17834
                      June 28, 2005
                      2083 Posts
                      Posted: February 4, 2006, 12:33 am - IP Logged

Any one have any tips on the use of this I keep getting past hits, I believe this is why I unstalled it before.

Merdis,

The best tip I can give for the program right now is use the charts and try the different ways to get the numbers.

I have found that some states mimic other states in the program. In other words I have found useing the numbers I get from let's say NJ might be the mirror to NY. I have done this a bunch of times by taking the number it gave me for CT and look across the states to see if the numbers has been hot lately and when it came out last.

I do different things with the program as a guide and tool for my picks.

Useing the wheels I have made some extra change u can say...LOL

Hope that helps

PP