Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Divide and win (Conquer) filtering.

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 11 years ago by melbrown425.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg
Cleveland, Ohio
United States
Member #11445
February 13, 2005
1303 Posts
Posted: January 29, 2006, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

"I am also questioning my motives for making all of this posts, boredom perhaps, Maybe I am trying to prove something ? I need to find something else to do, I need to put a stop to all of this, once and for all, but for good, it is senseless, I guess I am crazy."

Nonsense! Perhaps many people look at your post and become lost. Perhaps some will catch on and work with your filtering system. Above all else, your posts regarding filters serve a very good purpose; it provides an avenue to document your thoughts and allow others to either agree or disagree with your rationale. Most importantly, your filtering method presents inself to others who may, out of pure luck or, from a different perspective, find a way to critique your system and bring on a major improvement, or critique their abilities in pick winning numbers.

Personally, I have learned and added O/E and H/L filtering to my techniques from your posts. Never stop because you feel your posts are created in vain. Many of us look at them all the time. And if your'e going crazy; let me know when you arrive, I'll have a cold one waiting for you.

My $.02

Snakeyes

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: January 31, 2006, 2:58 am - IP Logged

Honey Bee and SnakeEyes

Thank you very much, but just the same, I had more than enough of my own filters posts.

There won't be any more, at least for quite a while. Most people most have had enough of them by now also. Besides I have told more than enough about them filters, even if some people don't think so, a few people might never learn how to use them maybe (?), but there is nothing that I can do about that, my posts have been simple and straight enough, or at least I think so, it is just a matter of reading all of them, not just a few, the answers are there some place if all of them are read.

Yes, there are still more filters, but haven't I shown enough of them already ? As to "How to interpret the patterns or results" I have given many hints about that here and there spread around on the very many posts, besides it is just a matter of really studying the patterns and of putting attention to them and of being open minded, different people use the patterns in different ways, Who is to say, which way is best ? I filter out patterns from a source of combos for the very next draw and for 1 particular state per prediction, that is my way, others have their own ways.

As to filtering patterns, the trick is to find and use patterns that are the most "stable" of them all and use only those, not all filters are "Equal", study of the past draws and their stats is a most do.

Good luck.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

melbrown425's avatar - ginger
      College Park
      United States
      Member #29577
      January 3, 2006
      73 Posts
      Posted: February 2, 2006, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Hello, Lantern:

First off, thank you very much for posting the lessons that you have already posted on this system.  For someone like me who is still a novice in this field, it is very helpful to learn new tricks.

I did not even know about filters until I started reading your posts.  I was still stuck on trying to learn the vtrac system, and even that to me is still a little confusing.

Good luck to you and all on this system.  Thanks again for all of your hard work.

Regards, Mel

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: February 3, 2006, 3:44 am - IP Logged

Mel.

What ever you use, should be based perhaps on a daily study of the numbers as they come out, the past draws and their statistics.

I myself am not playing any lottery games at this time and haven't for quite a long while, I am taken a very long break from everything lottery.

If you are interested in lottery filters, there are some lottery programs' demos that you can download and try, read their help files and try them out.

I have posted many posts on filters, maybe mostly here on the Lottery Systems forum, but I am tired of that now.

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: February 3, 2006, 3:57 am - IP Logged

Take a look at the new and past draws of all the states and pick from 2 to 6 of them, the ones that seem to work better and more often with whatever system(s) you use, and play online from 1 to 3 states at a time, maybe both draws, pick the 1 to 3 states out of the 6 that seem to be working better with your system at the time of your playing and change states if you have to as often as you have to, play only those states that favor your system best at a particular time.

If your system works best with only 1 daily draw then play that way, if it does with both draws, then play that way, whatever wotks best for your system and as things or conditions change so you can also change if it is best for you.

There are many states from which to chose and also 2 draws from which to pick for some of them.

melbrown425's avatar - ginger
            College Park
            United States
            Member #29577
            January 3, 2006
            73 Posts
            Posted: February 3, 2006, 7:16 am - IP Logged

Thank you, Lantern, for all of your advice on this subject.  I don't blame you for taking a break!

Good luck all the same and take care.

Regards, Mel