Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Keno software

Topic closed. 44 replies. Last post 11 years ago by fbird.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #3222
January 4, 2004
80 Posts
Posted: January 25, 2006, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

Does anyone know of good Keno analyzing software? Basically what I'm looking for is something that can keep track not just of single numbers within the game but combos, for example 1-2 and be able to tell me the date of when that pair last came in.

I downloaded Keno Expert USA but that'll only give the number of times specific combos have come in not dates and so it's not really useful. What about Gail Howard's software, would that be of any help?

Wheatfield, NY
    United States
    Member #28701
    December 21, 2005
    11 Posts
    Posted: January 25, 2006, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Actually I have a program that is written by myself. It gives tons of statistics. I could add something like what your asking and then email it to you. I do it for fun, it does require an access database, but I could also modify it to use a text input. I have all the NY state lottery information that I can get a hold of off the internet. Let me know if you are interested.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
      BOSTON
      United States
      Member #48
      September 9, 2001
      3594 Posts
      Posted: January 25, 2006, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

how well would it work with say a keno that runs every 4 minutes all day and into the evening. I would like to try it for Mass. keno. Can you send it to salesmn419@aol.com

BOSTON
        United States
        Member #48
        September 9, 2001
        3594 Posts
        Posted: January 25, 2006, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

P.S. If I send you say 40 games as an example could you see how well they would have done? Let me see. Send me your e-mail address. thanks

Wheatfield, NY
          United States
          Member #28701
          December 21, 2005
          11 Posts
          Posted: January 25, 2006, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

retxx,

QuickDraw played every 4 minutes, I have an INI file that drives the program and the parameters to some

degree. That game sound exactly like the quickdraw in NY. The only problem with that kind of game is your trying to play a whole series of games.

Ultimately, my program can track that information, it is essentially the same as Pick10 except for how often it is drawn.

Would you like me to send the program, complete with Access Database (minus a few of my own personal tables within the database?

United States
            Member #3222
            January 4, 2004
            80 Posts
            Posted: January 25, 2006, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

What I was looking for was something that could compute the data of all possible two # combos in the game and the dates they've come in based on the determined sets that I want to analyze, for example the last 50 or 100 games. Would that be too much to work into it?

Tell you what, if you can write in the option of adding numbers by way of text input as well as retrieving combo data I'll gladly compensate you for your work even if you don't want it. :) Software like that would come in handy when trying to sort out the cold and hot numbers.

Wheatfield, NY
              United States
              Member #28701
              December 21, 2005
              11 Posts
              Posted: January 25, 2006, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

I could attempt it, just give me a little bit more detail, (examples are what work best for me).

I would be willing to incorporate the information.

For input from a text file, would you want it to ask the name of the every time or just have a place to specify the filename. I could also incorporate it into the INI file that drives it, with the ability to override

before processing.

How about as a test I send the program and the database, (if you have access installed). And we could see if the program even begins to come close to some of the data you want.

The database could be pruned to make it smaller for transfer's sake. (It is currently 13MB).

my email is kevrick666@hotmail.com.

BOSTON
                United States
                Member #48
                September 9, 2001
                3594 Posts
                Posted: January 25, 2006, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

yes please send it so i can see what it can do here for me. Thanks

United States
                  Member #3222
                  January 4, 2004
                  80 Posts
                  Posted: January 25, 2006, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Software like Lottery Boss Pro can read from text data and how it's setup is you go to the File Menu on the toolbar and select a main data file to load. It has the ability to create as many lottery games as you want.

Actually that's what I want it for is Quick Draw in NY so that's why text would be easier since I'd just have to copy and paste the results as opposed to typing them all in.

With combos it would be a matter of the program analyzing the data then determining when they came in and their dates. However you want to write it is up to you.

If it's easier one way of doing it, which would work great for me is simply set it up so the user has to type in the combos he wants analyzed allowing for at least 10 or more at a time since only one would take too long.

Maybe the best thing to do first would be to let me take a look at what you have to see how it works. You can e-mail me at

dr2017@hotmail.com

Hopefully I can get back to you either tomorrow or the next day.

Wheatfield, NY
                    United States
                    Member #28701
                    December 21, 2005
                    11 Posts
                    Posted: January 25, 2006, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

LottoBuster,

I live in NY and track the QuickDraw numbers but do not do anything with them.

I have plans to see if the QuickDraw numbers have any bearing on the Pick10 numbers.

I just copy/paste from the NYLottery page for the quickdraw results and them import them into my database.

I have over 100,000 quickdraw entries. Those things add up fast.

I will send you what I have so far. I never intended the program to be out of my hands, so the interface is

not very slick (not trying to impress people).

I will send it with my current data (minus personal tables).

It will have quickdraw info for you.

essex
                      Canada
                      Member #31190
                      January 26, 2006
                      9 Posts
                      Posted: January 26, 2006, 12:35 am - IP Logged

I would be interested in your keno program..Does it do Candian draws as well?

Jill

essex
                        Canada
                        Member #31190
                        January 26, 2006
                        9 Posts
                        Posted: January 26, 2006, 12:36 am - IP Logged

I would be interested in your keno program..Does it do Candian draws as well?

Jill

Wheatfield, NY
                          United States
                          Member #28701
                          December 21, 2005
                          11 Posts
                          Posted: January 26, 2006, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Jillian,

Hope you do not think I was avoiding your post. I was not. I just got tired and had to get sleep.

My program does not distinguish between states for what games it can track. It is up to me. I live in NY, so I track all the NY games.

Those happen to be Lotto (6/59), MegaMillions (5/56-1/46), TakeFive (5/39), Pick10 (Keno) Once daily (10/20/80), QuickDraw (Keno) (Every 4 minutes) (10/20/80), Numbers (Pick3) and Win4 (Pick4). I have Database tables I update on a daily basis, either by hand or by cut/paste/import. I am very meticulous in entering numbers. I have not written something to handle multiple states / countries. You would

just have to put your data into the tables I have created in the Database. I could always add text file input but I have not bothered.

I guess it all boils down to what you are looking for it to do. Let me know what it is you want to do.

essex
                            Canada
                            Member #31190
                            January 26, 2006
                            9 Posts
                            Posted: January 26, 2006, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Thank you..I guess I'm just looking for some good numbers to play..We have 70 to choose from and I usually go with 7/10..I'm new here so I'l have to look around and find your data base..Thank you so much for your response

JillianApprove

Wheatfield, NY
                              United States
                              Member #28701
                              December 21, 2005
                              11 Posts
                              Posted: January 26, 2006, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

My database is on my computer at my home. If you would like me to send you a stripped down version of the database for you to put numbers into, I could do that. I would just need an email address to send it to.