Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Fate, Destiny, Karma or...

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 11 years ago by TexasLotto.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Columbia City, Indiana
United States
Member #2978
December 9, 2003
381 Posts
Posted: January 28, 2006, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

I just don't understand people, I guess I never will. One would think that if something so upsetting as playing the lottery gives so much displeasure to so many on a particular game, "Why Play It"! I mean if it pisses you off so much and the great many others in your state, why play the rigged game (as you all seem to think)? Seems to me the whole lot of you are glutens for punishment! Now if all of you are so dissatisfied with the game would just stop playing it, maybe the lottery would get the message by the lack of funds being wagered on that particular game would get their attention! But it's going to take the majority of you in your state to get something done about it one-way or another! And it seems that the only thing that would ever get their attention would be the lack of "MONEY BEING WAGERED ON THAT GAME"! So, if all of you do your part in your community to get the word out to the others that are so dissatisfied and get them to also partake in the boycott of that game maybe you'll get noticed and get something done for once by taking some kind of action! Get the word out in the different communities around you! But to complain on here and to do nothing isn't going to accomplish a thing! 

Wow! That sounds easy! I wish you have posted this three years ago; it would have saved me considerable time and trouble.

Thanks for helping!

Come, Pinky; we must prepare for tomorrow night...

Jim

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: January 28, 2006, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

lol.i think they will eventually uncover something.the FBI or someone needs to break these folks down and clean that lottery up.they can start by switching back to balls......

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #1340
      April 6, 2003
      2450 Posts
      Posted: January 29, 2006, 11:25 am - IP Logged

All states reserve the right to limit number selections...

works like this (they do it in PA also)

there can be so many bets on a particular number before the payout exceeds the income for the state... they know this number and will stop sales before that number is reached. try playing 777 in PA after 5pm... good luck!

others that sell out are dates of significance

9-1-1 on september 11th

1-2-2-5 at christmas

most trips on pick3 and quads on pick4 have the occasional sellout, one retailer used to keep a list behind his counter of the ones he tried to enter that day and were sold out. he retired 10 yrs ago... nobody else does that.

that's why I am against the computer picked PA mid-day 3 and 4 games... they KNOW how many of each number are drawn, they do not display the draw, just an animation after the fact... they are in it to make money, so I think PA mid is rigged to pay out as little as possible and I would hate to have the bigger games picked this way.

how is a witness or accounting firm supposed to know what goes on with code? it's too easy to rig... you can create a draw by scanning their DB, and have the code replaced with legit code with no knowledge by observers on the scene... powerball better not ever do this...

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

Columbia City, Indiana
        United States
        Member #2978
        December 9, 2003
        381 Posts
        Posted: January 29, 2006, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

We realize that all states reserve the right to limit number selection, we understand why they do it and, just so there's no further miscommunication, let me state in the simplest terms I know how, we have no problem with the practice provided it's used properly.

There's a big, BIG difference between real published, mandated liability limits as set forth by other state lotteries and those which are perceived as real because somebody said they have them.

Indiana has no liability limits. All we have is Hoosier Lottery spokesman Andrew Reed telling us our liability limit is $2M for EACH of Indiana's daily games (Daily-3, Daily-4 and Lucky-5), but he can't point to where they can be found, BECAUSE THEY DON'T EXIST! 

For any of you who believe Mr. Reed is sincere, please post the last $2M payout Indiana made in any of their daily games. If you can't find one (and you can't), then post the last one million dollar payout they made for a daily game. No luck, huh? Okay; find one that's at least $750,000.

I can show you multi-million-dollar payouts for the Pick-3 and Pick-4 in nearly every other state that has a lottery. Delaware, South Carolina, Michigan, Georgia, Ohio, are just a few that come to mind. Their liability limits are public knowledge. Any time someone is confused, he can look up his state gaming laws online or at the local courthouse and find out what those limits are, because they're in writing.

When someone in Indiana wants to know what those limits are, he has to call Andrew Reed and ask him, because our liability limits only exist in his head.

Are you beginning to see the difference?

Come, Pinky; we must prepare for tomorrow night...

Jim

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: January 29, 2006, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Standard Member
          Standard Member

Greenfield
          United States
          Member #3655
          February 2, 2004
          377 Posts
          Quote LosingJeffReport Inappropriate ContentTop of pagePosted: January 27, 2006, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Jim, could you believe that I have spent over 100 thou on pic 4 and scratch offs and cant win!

You spent how much? Did I read that correctly? Are you serious?

That's one hell of a budget. I wish I had your problem. LOL

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8363 Posts
            Posted: January 29, 2006, 3:20 pm - IP Logged
            indiana payouts for quads
            Sun, Jul 31, 2005  Indiana        Daily 4  9-9-9-9
            Straight        246 winners          $5,000.00

Sun, Jun 19, 2005  Indiana            Daily 4  9-9-9-9
            Straight        192 winners                  $5,000.00

Tue, Oct 12, 2004    Indiana          Daily 4        0-0-0-0
            Straight        64 winners                     $5,000.00

Thu, Aug 26, 2004        Indiana            Daily 4        2-2-2-2
            Straight        123 winners                            $5,000.00
            no info for these below
            Tue, Feb 26, 2002  Indiana  Midday 4  9-9-9-9
            Wed, Feb 6, 2002  Indiana  Midday 4 6-6-6-6
            Tue, Jul 6, 1999    Indiana    Daily 4  4-4-4-4
              LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
              Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: January 29, 2006, 6:09 pm - IP Logged
              indiana payouts for quads
              Sun, Jul 31, 2005  Indiana        Daily 4  9-9-9-9
              Straight        246 winners          $5,000.00

Sun, Jun 19, 2005  Indiana            Daily 4  9-9-9-9
              Straight        192 winners                  $5,000.00

Tue, Oct 12, 2004    Indiana          Daily 4        0-0-0-0
              Straight        64 winners                     $5,000.00

Thu, Aug 26, 2004        Indiana            Daily 4        2-2-2-2
              Straight        123 winners                            $5,000.00
              no info for these below
              Tue, Feb 26, 2002  Indiana  Midday 4  9-9-9-9
              Wed, Feb 6, 2002  Indiana  Midday 4 6-6-6-6
              Tue, Jul 6, 1999    Indiana    Daily 4  4-4-4-4

jeff......play quads they are hitting good in indy.......

LosingJeff's avatar - flower
                Greenfield
                United States
                Member #3587
                February 2, 2004
                557 Posts
                Posted: January 29, 2006, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Mike, I played nines for a year and others for a long time--they hit after you no longer play them, or they hit on the other draw. Its definantly down to a science here. By the way, those Pic 4 payouts above are ridiculously low compared to anywhere else. Wouldnt you agree?

" FUN IS BAD " ----causes Bankruptcy

Tyler, TX
                  United States
                  Member #31401
                  January 29, 2006
                  1 Posts
                  Posted: January 29, 2006, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Well I have to say that I am very new here and just lurking around the posts when I spotted this thread. Initially I said to myself this is just silly. It has to be a small county or some such so I did a little quick checking..... out of what I counted as 92 counties in your state, Porter is either the 7th or 8th largest in population...with Marion being #1 with about 7 times your pop.  still it seems almost mathmatically impossible for only 2 winners in that long of a time frame. I can see your point after all.... I'd go online if I were you and start playing better states my friend..... we get some good payouts done here in Texas  =)