Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Visualizing numbers?

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 11 years ago by BevsPicks.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Triple Tree's avatar - clover2wm
North Eastern
Singapore
Member #32049
February 7, 2006
25 Posts
Posted: February 7, 2006, 8:23 am - IP Logged

Hi folks! 

Has anyoone tried visualizing your own numbers hitting in any kind of lottery games? 

Well.... 18 years back when I was just 15, I bought lottery and won a first prize of $5000.00 on my second attempt.  About 4 nights before the draw date, lying on my bed as I was going to sleep, I visualized seeing my numbers on the newspaper that it has won the first prize, then I visualize myself at the lottery office, picking up my prize and went off to a Bike Dealer to pick up the motorcycle that I've always wanted and paying $3500 in full for it.  I actually forgot about the ticket on the draw date until someone told me the winning number and that was when I jumped!

Over the years, I tried doing it again, but just couldn't manifest it anymore.  I'm trying hard to think about what I actually did that caused the manifestation.  This actually falls into some metaphysical thing that people call "Law of the Universe" I'm wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else? or can I just take it as being lucky and forget about it?

Law of the Universe or The Rules of Luck? What?

1977's avatar - flower2
    st. pete
    United States
    Member #6680
    September 3, 2004
    1227 Posts
    Posted: February 7, 2006, 9:08 am - IP Logged

i have tried that before ,but to no avail Smile-----

Charlotte
      United States
      Member #3733
      February 16, 2004
      153 Posts
      Posted: February 9, 2006, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Triple Tree, Visualization wouuld be the easiet way to go IF we could do it, but I'll tell you, it's not easy.  I'm sure that when you were 15, it came easy because you were't really trying.  It kinda just happened.  Visualization is a form of meditation and meditation can take years to perfect.  I say keep working at it and most importantly, BELIEVE that you can achieve it and you will.

NEVER doubt your abilities - Openminded

United States
        Member #28973
        December 26, 2005
        439 Posts
        Posted: February 10, 2006, 5:44 am - IP Logged

If you can master a talent like visualizing the numbers/dreaming the numbers, precisely, then you've got the lottery in the palm of your hands.

Random is an illusion, and so is time.  Which is why, people are able to dream or even visualize numbers that actually come up.  I have a buddy who did this 3 times in a row, but, he was too afraid to play his numbers.

I played them for him though.

Mathematics, probability, number frequencies, filters, ....nothing can compare to the pure talent of being able to just predict the outcome of anything....especially numbers.

Keep working on that talent triple tree.... :)

Good luck!

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
          A long and winding road
          United States
          Member #17084
          June 10, 2005
          4574 Posts
          Posted: February 11, 2006, 8:40 am - IP Logged

It sounds to me that this is a method that could contribute to some winning numbers.

Yesterday I went to the bank. Had my deposit figures in hand. Started filling out my slip and the numbers on the slip were completely different then what I "Knew" I needed to deposit. I figured this was an omen and played the numbers last night in the pick 3. They didnt come up but I am playing the number combo all week. The visualizing technique will be my guide .  If this works, I'll be back to share the good news!

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

pa:888,4445,6132,4444,8008

Raven62's avatar - binary
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            50995 Posts
            Posted: February 11, 2006, 10:05 am - IP Logged

This brings up an interesting question:

Did you visualize the outcome of the Lottery Drawing or did you control the outcome of the Lottery drawing with the power of your mind?

Validen's avatar - nw sorc.jpg
              Hampstead/Maryland
              United States
              Member #28309
              December 13, 2005
              2 Posts
              Posted: February 11, 2006, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Precognition......performed in your dreams can be powerful, especially when you set the stage with

controlled lucid dreaming....the hard part is controlling the exact moment of the drawing. Best bet is

to practice, practice, practice...meaning you need to set up a routine of always visiting the

place you buy your numbers, do the exact routine, open the door the same way, observe the

area the same way, be precise. Then when you sleep, you need to practice waking up and

righting down your dreams. So that when the foretold numbers appear, you can right them

down right at that moment. Also you must force yourself to be in a state of mind/body that

allows your abilities to be performed (thus creating "deja vu") You will be close when you

feel like you are having a double or triple deja vu. (meaning, you observed that point in time

several times in your dreams and then observed it in your waking state)

When you are at this level, you are hopefully ready to see the "future". Regrettably, it still

wont be the future you may want to see....it could be just you cleaning your face or eating

your dinner.  The hard part, is the lucid dreaming. I don't have skills with lucid dreaming,

except as a defense mechanism vs. nightmares.

This technique is not guaranteed, since most precog dreams are random, and you could

potentially drive yourself "mad" observing more of the future that you could possibly want to

see.....or you could screw up your mind so much that you will have waking dreams and

nightmares...so many things can occur when you remove your mind from its current course

and try and place it in the path of the "future" time-line.

Also, remember since you are trying to derail your brain, this method could take years to master...

it is not for the faint of heart.

be careful what you wish for....

Validen Persival  ...Mage of Chaos.....

It is the doom of wo(man) that they forget......

*Disclamer....the above note is for entertainment purposes only..

United States
                Member #28973
                December 26, 2005
                439 Posts
                Posted: February 12, 2006, 3:52 am - IP Logged

I believe the best way to do this, is to try to "predict" the numbers that will come up.

With either precognitive or visualization.....

Not as much as "visualizing the numbers to try to mentally force a certain number to appear", but, "seeing" the numbers that will appear. 

This way, your "power" won't conflict with the millions of others in the world who are probably trying to mentally "force" other numbers to come up as well.  Instead, the numbers will just "flow" through you, and no matter what the result is, it will be positive.  Meaning, if you play a number, that you "dreamed", and, it was a number that someone else "forced" to come, and they played it as well, then, both of you are happy.  Let the other person be the aggressor,....you use the passive approach.

:)

I hope I'm making any sense.......?    If not, lol, I'll try to re-explain it.  I can blabber sometimes, and not notice it.  Alot of times in fragments. lol

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                  A long and winding road
                  United States
                  Member #17084
                  June 10, 2005
                  4574 Posts
                  Posted: February 12, 2006, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Cashman- I understood your post.

In essence- Let the numbers come to you. They really do seem to hit a sense of the mind and linger there. That is how I sometimes *see* a number and know its going to show up somewhere on the games I play. Thus far it hasnt proofed me wrong.

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

pa:888,4445,6132,4444,8008

Raven62's avatar - binary
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #17843
                    June 28, 2005
                    50995 Posts
                    Posted: February 12, 2006, 10:44 am - IP Logged

Be at one with nature, or in this case the Lottery.

Don't just play the Lottery, but become the Lottery and the Numbers will be yours.

Chance favors the prepared mind.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                      MD
                      United States
                      Member #1701
                      June 18, 2003
                      8391 Posts
                      Posted: February 12, 2006, 10:52 am - IP Logged

I've done it a few times and it worked out just great. I think the when you have premonitions about a number or series of numbers you should go with them. If you don't many times after the drawing you'll be saying to yourself while kicking yourself I shoulda played that number or those numbers.

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
                        Member #28409
                        December 15, 2005
                        1198 Posts
                        Posted: February 14, 2006, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

I was reading your posts yesterday on projecting the numbers. But since I have never been able to do this, I didn't post any replies.

Strange thing happened. I did project last night. Let's see if they were right. If someone wins one of the jackpots this weekend. You'll know what really happened.

If freaked me out too... it wasn't a nice dream.
                        I saw the playslips with the numbers and some other disturbing images within the numbers I do not care to discuss.
                        I am almost afraid to play the numbers.

Uff Da!'s avatar - InCelebration 001.jpg
                          Washington State
                          United States
                          Member #33973
                          February 26, 2006
                          347 Posts
                          Posted: February 26, 2006, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

Hi.  New here.  I guess you can see that.

I've never visualized numbers, but did have an experience about 20 years ago that was somewhat startling.  As I was drifting off to sleep, I heard a distinct "voice" speak two numbers.  Just two.  And that is all the voice said.  Only one other time have I ever heard voices like that, and that time it had nothing to do with numbers.  Anyway, I hadn't been playing the lottery regularly at that time and the only lottery I had ever played was the state jackpot.  I believe it was pick 6 out of 36 at that time.  I didn't know what else to do with the numbers, so I did play them with various combinations of other numbers. Both of the numbers I was given did come up that week and I won about $140 with 3/6 and 4/6 correct numbers. 

What I don't comprehend, though, is where those numbers came from.  If the numbers were supposed to be given to me, why just two?  Seems like someone was just teasing me, as two numbers aren't enough to do any serious good and it hasn't happened since.  LOL! 

Triple Tree's avatar - clover2wm
                            North Eastern
                            Singapore
                            Member #32049
                            February 7, 2006
                            25 Posts
                            Posted: February 27, 2006, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

This brings up an interesting question:

Did you visualize the outcome of the Lottery Drawing or did you control the outcome of the Lottery drawing with the power of your mind?

Hello! sorry for the late reply.

To answer your question, what I did was to visualize the numbers that I bought which is 1231 appearing as the first prize in the papers.

During the late 80's the internet wasn't available to the public yet in Singapore, so I get my results from the TV or papers. So what I see in my mind's eye was the result fom the newspaper

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++                               

+                          1st    1231                        +

+                          2nd  xxxx                        +

+                          3rd    xxxx                        +

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I kept that image in my mind as I spoke aloud that 1231 won the top prize. Then I visualize myself at the lottery office collecting my money (I've never been to the lottery office before so I just created an imaginary "lottery office" of course I try to make it look real as in a lady at the counter receiving my ticket and passing me the cash.  I did that only once as I was going off to sleep. 

I actually showed off the ticket to my friends as I was excited because it's only my 2nd try at the lottery as it made me feel like a grown up(?)

You may think I'm crazy byt my idea has always been to visualize the number that I buy winning a prize instead of trying to dream or see numbers that is going to hit. :D  :D  :D

[QUOTE]

You may be right,

I may be crazy

But it just may be a lunatic you're looking for[/QUOTE]

Billy Joel - You May Be Right

Zoozie's avatar - back
                              South Fort Myers
                              United States
                              Member #26835
                              November 23, 2005
                              454 Posts
                              Posted: February 27, 2006, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

If you are looking more from the mystical side, it is very interesting.

Visualize yourself holding the ticket from the numbers drawn instead of trying to visualize the actual numbers that WILL be drawn.  The visualize yourself claiming your ticket and the feeling.  See if you can visualize the date you win.

If you believe people hold theirself back from obtaining wealth, success, happiness... you will understand what I am trying to say here.

It's a positive mindset.  When you are in dire need of money... it is hard to think positive when you are getting ready to get kicked out of your home or your children are going hungry.

There are times that numbers come to me and I post them in a thread.  It doesn't happen everyday, only when it is suppose to.  I have also found out when I share the numbers with others, they tend to hit.  :)

Then my logical mind kicks in and I search for the patterns or methods of numbers.

Zoozie  Dance

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve"
                              Napoleon Hill