Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Visualizing numbers?

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 11 years ago by BevsPicks.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Triple Tree's avatar - clover2wm
North Eastern
Singapore
Member #32049
February 7, 2006
25 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2006, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

You're right zoozie. Smile

What's funny was that on sunday, while at the queue buying lottery for the day, I kept visualizing the numbers 1146 hitting the top prize, what I did was with my eyes opened, concentrated on other spot and picture the number 1146 flashing like a camera's flash, and the word 1st next to it.  Well, instead of having 1146 being the top prize, 8146 came in as the top (due to my carelessness in flashing the 1 at high speed causing the inner mind to read it as 8?) LOL

4161 won a prize and my mum won as she bought her numbers in 12 permutation while I bought the exact numbers.

A word of caution for those of you who are planning to try this mystical stuff here...

NEVER visualize yourself collecting a winning cheque in your own name at the lottery office.  I did that and the Universe delivered, I'm now in debt and I just wrote out a cheque in payment to my other credit debt account in my own name from one bank to another. Dead

United States
    Member #33085
    February 18, 2006
    743 Posts
    Posted: February 28, 2006, 6:50 am - IP Logged

Be at one with nature, or in this case the Lottery.

Don't just play the Lottery, but become the Lottery and the Numbers will be yours.

Chance favors the prepared mind.

All of the replies to visualization have been great! But so far this is the very best reply that I have seen Drum!  This is so very true.  Everyone says "I don't know how she does it but she does." And I can't explain how I see the number as frequently as I do but I do.  I spend a lot of time thinking the way the lottery commission does and to much success!  OPEN MINDEDNESS is the key.  DO NOT TRY AND FORCE THE NUMBER! It will come to you.