Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

BetSlips.com - Todd?

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Zoozie's avatar - back
South Fort Myers
United States
Member #26835
November 23, 2005
454 Posts
Posted: February 7, 2006, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

Todd,

Is BetSlips the new site you were waiting to tell us all about to play the lotto online?

Just seen the banner rotating and clicked on it...

Zoozie

Zoozie  Dance

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve"
Napoleon Hill

Zoozie's avatar - back
    South Fort Myers
    United States
    Member #26835
    November 23, 2005
    454 Posts
    Posted: February 7, 2006, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

WOW - you can play pick 3 and 4 - Straight, Box or Straight + Box!!!

Checking out the details now

Zoozie  Dance

Napoleon Hill

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23260 Posts
      Posted: February 7, 2006, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Yup, enjoy!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
        The Carolinas - Charlotte
        United States
        Member #21627
        September 12, 2005
        4138 Posts
        Posted: February 7, 2006, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Good work Todd.

Zoozie's avatar - back
          South Fort Myers
          United States
          Member #26835
          November 23, 2005
          454 Posts
          Posted: February 7, 2006, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

They only offer one method to pay... says they will be adding others soon.  Hmmm on the withdrawal rules.

Waiting to see what the other LP members think of this.

Good Luck All...

Zoozie  Dance

Napoleon Hill

Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23260 Posts
            Posted: February 7, 2006, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Not sure what you mean about "Hmmm on the withdrawal rules".  They have the same withdrawal fee ($15) as that other site that I will never do business at.

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg
              Cleveland, Ohio
              United States
              Member #11445
              February 13, 2005
              1303 Posts
              Posted: February 7, 2006, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

I trust that you are endorsing this site since it is linked on LP; unlike the other "Brand X" sites.

Just from my reading, bummer for people like me who do not generate picks for evening draws until the midday draw is made. Their site states a cut of time of 9am Pacific Time (12:00 pm Eastern Time) however, they also state it would be possible to place an order after the cut-off time. Perhaps enough traffic (business) to their site would allow them to change this rule.

Thanks,

Snakeyes

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
                Redford/MI
                United States
                Member #3396
                January 18, 2004
                4867 Posts
                Posted: February 7, 2006, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Not sure what you mean about "Hmmm on the withdrawal rules".  They have the same withdrawal fee ($15) as that other site that I will never do business at.

Slight drawback. 

I never paid anything to withdraw from the other site. 

Otherwise, sounds great!

L ttaL   T

Zoozie's avatar - back
                  South Fort Myers
                  United States
                  Member #26835
                  November 23, 2005
                  454 Posts
                  Posted: February 7, 2006, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

There are other rules also, Todd to withdrawing from this site:

Any funds in your account will be automatically applied to future orders when you checkout.  If the balance in your online account reaches US $50.00 you may request a withdrawal of your funds.  (Minimum withdrawal is US $50.00.)  Depending on the way you choose to be paid, there will be a varying service fee assessed.  For example, if withdrawing into your Click 2 Pay account, there will be a US $15.00 fee.  For a money order there wil be a minimum US $30.00 fee.  These handling fees cover the cost of transferring the money to you.

Minimum $50 and fees applied.  I am bringing these rules to light.  Just getting everyone's feedback...

Zoozie  Dance

Napoleon Hill

Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23260 Posts
                    Posted: February 7, 2006, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

I trust that you are endorsing this site since it is linked on LP; unlike the other "Brand X" sites.

Just from my reading, bummer for people like me who do not generate picks for evening draws until the midday draw is made. Their site states a cut of time of 9am Pacific Time (12:00 pm Eastern Time) however, they also state it would be possible to place an order after the cut-off time. Perhaps enough traffic (business) to their site would allow them to change this rule.

Thanks,

Snakeyes

Yes, on your first point.  I have checked them out as a legitimate organization, just like I had checked out PTS.

I have been seeking an alternative to that other "quarter" web site, because of all the negative stuff that went on there, and because I am convinced that they are NOT a good site to recommend to LP members.  I will never recommend a site, when I believe it to be a dangerous place to go.

Anyway, I agree on your last point.  Once LP members jump on board at Betslips, our combined buying power will definitely hold sway over what they are willing to do for us.  Initially, I'm sure some people will grumble about "this is different, that is different", but some people always grumble about change no matter what!  The bottom line is that the Betslips site is a huge improvement over that "coin" site, and is going to be a great place for Lottery Post members to play.

United States
                      Member #21627
                      September 12, 2005
                      4138 Posts
                      Posted: February 7, 2006, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Any funds in your account will be automatically applied to future orders when you checkout.  If the balance in your online account reaches US $50.00 you may request a withdrawal of your funds.  (Minimum withdrawal is US $50.00.)  Depending on the way you choose to be paid, there will be a varying service fee assessed.  For example, if withdrawing into your Click 2 Pay account, there will be a US $15.00 fee.  For a money order there wil be a minimum US $30.00 fee.  These handling fees cover the cost of transferring the money to you.

Minimum $50 and fees applied.  I am bringing these rules to light.  Just getting everyone's feedback...

That stinks. Of course they can't possibly be "buying" the state lottery tickets on your behalf? Only PB and the big jackpot games, right?

Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23260 Posts
                        Posted: February 7, 2006, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

I don't see it as a big deal, but as you say, everyone makes up their own mind.  I can't ever see wanting to withdraw less than $50, so it's not a big deal for me.  Who knows, as I said before, if enough of us play there, maybe they will consider bringing that limit down.

Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23260 Posts
                          Posted: February 7, 2006, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Hmm... I thought I'd try to post my opinion on this stuff, but it seems to be getting lost.  For all you who thinks it "stinks" and that's the end of it, then I suggest you look elsewhere.  Anyone else who wants to work with an obviously superior web site (and company) can be a little more constructive.

I see these same kind of petty non-constructive comments every time I post a recommendation about a new web site, and it always makes me wish that I didn't waste my time researching these things.

United States
                            Member #21627
                            September 12, 2005
                            4138 Posts
                            Posted: February 7, 2006, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

Todd - don't think of it as a waste of your time...we all appreciate the work and research you do. The thing is that there are people that may not think it's worth it to pay $30 just to withdraw a $50 account. I guess if you were that hard up for money, then you would, but if they gave you a no-fee min like no fees for a $50 w/d, then that would certainly be in-bounds. Like you said before, perhaps if enough of us try it out, then maybe they will relax those fees.

Now, as to the state lotteries (P3/P4), they aren't really purchasing tix, correct? It's like the "other" place and they are just banking on you going bust anyway, correct, since the odds are in their favor?

As for the mega-games, I understand that they may buy them at designated partner's domiciles.

onenumber's avatar - swordgirl
                              Chicago, IL
                              United States
                              Member #8354
                              November 2, 2004
                              1580 Posts
                              Posted: February 7, 2006, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Todd, I just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly, If I request a funds transfer it will take 4 to 6 weeks for me to receive it?

In the event that a Valid Participation Form includes winning in an accumulative prize, up to a total sum of US $10,000, then the Company will transfer the winning sum due to it, to the personal Participant's Account of the relevant participant, upon where it can be used in leau of a credit card payment for future orders. Upon participant's request in writing, the Company will pay to the participant any fraction of the balance of funds contained in the Participant's Account, so long as the amount paid out to the participant is US $50 or greater. If the Participant's Account contains less than $50, those funds must remain in the Participant's Account until they are either exhausted from future orders or have exceeded $50. A funds transfer to the particiapant will take, on average, four to six weeks. The participant will be assessed a transfer fee of approximately US $15 to $30 for each transfer request that participant requests in writing. Transfers of large prizes could incur larger transfer fees, depending on the method of transfer.