Welcome Guest
You last visited June 29, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

1927- Coretta Scott King b-day Year

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Littlemanjen.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Atlanta
United States
Member #15989
May 24, 2005
183 Posts
Posted: February 7, 2006, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

.........the number finally came in boxed today as 2179 in GA. That number has been blocked every day since her death for being overplayed. Paid out over 4 times as much as usual for Pick 4. Just an FYI.

mylollipop's avatar - Trek STLOGO6.png

United States
    Member #24380
    October 21, 2005
    623 Posts
    Posted: February 7, 2006, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

My, My.

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
      OHIO
      United States
      Member #4164
      March 27, 2004
      14586 Posts
      Posted: February 7, 2006, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

.........the number finally came in boxed today as 2179 in GA. That number has been blocked every day since her death for being overplayed. Paid out over 4 times as much as usual for Pick 4. Just an FYI.

Yes, my friend who lives in Atlanta stayed on it and she was blessed with a hit today...Hurray!

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

luckylady's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
        GA
        United States
        Member #3072
        December 20, 2003
        638 Posts
        Posted: February 7, 2006, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Quik Pik gave it to me the other day but I didn't stay on it.                                                     

Hit With Stick

Atlanta
          United States
          Member #15989
          May 24, 2005
          183 Posts
          Posted: February 7, 2006, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

I live downtown in Grant Park and the gas station a mile from MLK Center I get tickets for Mega Millions was loaded with people collecting, and here she is having her burial sevice as I write now. Strange stuff..... 

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: February 7, 2006, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

That is so weird.. I played it because of what had fallen in the mirrored states last night.  Funny how those things go..

I just felt good about the  971 coming back to KY or GA.. so caught them both today..

Ran them in IL and missed... Going to rerun them there tonight..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
              Charlotte NC
              United States
              Member #17406
              June 18, 2005
              4055 Posts
              Posted: February 7, 2006, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

I live downtown in Grant Park and the gas station a mile from MLK Center I get tickets for Mega Millions was loaded with people collecting, and here she is having her burial sevice as I write now. Strange stuff..... 

Yes NodI guess it would seem strange to people who are not a part of that community. 

takeemtothebank

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: February 7, 2006, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

That is so weird.. I played it because of what had fallen in the mirrored states last night.  Funny how those things go..

I just felt good about the  971 coming back to KY or GA.. so caught them both today..

Ran them in IL and missed... Going to rerun them there tonight..

MY 971 came back in the pick 3 tonight... Smile

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
                  Member #916
                  December 12, 2002
                  18335 Posts
                  Posted: February 7, 2006, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

it really was in the cash 4 today and I missed it...played the 729 instead

Atlanta
                    United States
                    Member #15989
                    May 24, 2005
                    183 Posts
                    Posted: February 7, 2006, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

What the hell do you mean by that JANET? I am in the community and the event and the numbers are strange how they coincide. Who the hell are you to assume what you do? I don't get your degrading comments sometimes....the almighty Janet, I guess.  I'm VERY in tune with my area, and don't understand your writings. It was just a simple comment by me. Geez!

Atlanta
                      United States
                      Member #15989
                      May 24, 2005
                      183 Posts
                      Posted: February 7, 2006, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

You know what after further thinking....screw you!! .....................Sorry Todd.

Atlanta
                        United States
                        Member #15989
                        May 24, 2005
                        183 Posts
                        Posted: February 7, 2006, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

by the way, congrats TnTea on the 971......very cool once again.....

Charlotte NC
                          United States
                          Member #17406
                          June 18, 2005
                          4055 Posts
                          Posted: February 7, 2006, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

What the hell do you mean by that JANET? I am in the community and the event and the numbers are strange how they coincide. Who the hell are you to assume what you do? I don't get your degrading comments sometimes....the almighty Janet, I guess.  I'm VERY in tune with my area, and don't understand your writings. It was just a simple comment by me. Geez!

ChairThat's right the Almighty Tenaj.  Don't cursie when you bow.  If you were really in the community I won't have to explain to you what I meant.  It was just a simple statement by me as well.  It's obvious that you have no clue. 

Maybe you should have stated it a little carefully.  "Strange stuff" can be construed in many ways.

And if you want to curse at me. Bring it on.  I'll meet you in hell.  I don't know you but I can go toe to toe and if I can't handle you I know somebody who can.

takeemtothebank

Charlotte NC
                            United States
                            Member #17406
                            June 18, 2005
                            4055 Posts
                            Posted: February 7, 2006, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

You know what after further thinking....screw you!! .....................Sorry Todd.

LOLThat's right.  You better leave me alone.  It was no win for you anyway. Green laugh

Go on back to your community and wonder how strange it was.  If you stay up all night it might dawn on you.  Getting mad over something as stupid as that.  Geez is right. 

takeemtothebank

Atlanta
                              United States
                              Member #15989
                              May 24, 2005
                              183 Posts
                              Posted: February 7, 2006, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

So I say the numbers and the day coinciding is "strange" makes me not know my community? The definition is...not previously known, unfamiliar.........out of the ordinary......unusual or striking......so, the fact that numbers came up on a particular day that is history making with so many dignitaries in MY COMMUNITY....and I should "cursie" (by the way correct spelling is curtsy, almighty Janet) to YOU! If you are so great, why aren't you here in Atlanta showing how much you know and respect Ms. King.? Stay out of my FYI thread if you can't say something positive. I didn't ask for your negative response, B.