Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

1927- Coretta Scott King b-day Year

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Littlemanjen.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Atlanta
United States
Member #15989
May 24, 2005
183 Posts
Posted: February 7, 2006, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

So why are you the only person jumping on the word "strange?" You will find anything to bitch at for whatever reason, I don't get it. First Topic I EVER start on this Website, and I get negative from you....now I understand what others mean that cannot deal with your diatribe and negative comments. You scare me Janet!!!!!! I better run!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
    Charlotte NC
    United States
    Member #17406
    June 18, 2005
    4053 Posts
    Posted: February 7, 2006, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

So I say the numbers and the day coinciding is "strange" makes me not know my community? The definition is...not previously known, unfamiliar.........out of the ordinary......unusual or striking......so, the fact that numbers came up on a particular day that is history making with so many dignitaries in MY COMMUNITY....and I should "cursie" (by the way correct spelling is curtsy, almighty Janet) to YOU! If you are so great, why aren't you here in Atlanta showing how much you know and respect Ms. King.? Stay out of my FYI thread if you can't say something positive. I didn't ask for your negative response, B.

Hit With Stick

takeemtothebank

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
      Charlotte NC
      United States
      Member #17406
      June 18, 2005
      4053 Posts
      Posted: February 7, 2006, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

So why are you the only person jumping on the word "strange?" You will find anything to bitch at for whatever reason, I don't get it. First Topic I EVER start on this Website, and I get negative from you....now I understand what others mean that cannot deal with your diatribe and negative comments. You scare me Janet!!!!!! I better run!

ChairYou don't scare me.

takeemtothebank

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
        Member #17834
        June 28, 2005
        2083 Posts
        Posted: February 8, 2006, 5:46 am - IP Logged

Lurking

Lurking

Lurking

Lurking

BashMadCussing FaceHit With Stick

LurkingLurkingLurkingLurkingLurking

Sitting back in my chair watching the fight!!

Anyone want some popcorn??

nobie23's avatar - squiz

United States
          Member #3009
          December 12, 2003
          2065 Posts
          Posted: February 8, 2006, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

.........the number finally came in boxed today as 2179 in GA. That number has been blocked every day since her death for being overplayed. Paid out over 4 times as much as usual for Pick 4. Just an FYI.

That is so weird.. I played it because of what had fallen in the mirrored states last night.  Funny how those things go..

I just felt good about the  971 coming back to KY or GA.. so caught them both today..

Ran them in IL and missed... Going to rerun them there tonight..

ky mid-179(i know this is the pick4 forum)but look at tntea's quote.

Atlanta
            United States
            Member #15989
            May 24, 2005
            183 Posts
            Posted: February 8, 2006, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Thanks PowerPlayer...I'll have some. Janet, I don't need a response from you unless it is a simple " I'm sorry that I jumped on the wrong side of the wording 'strange stuff'. Do you have that in you? I doubt it very seriously. I'm done with this thread and I'm sorry if I offended any of Janet's friends on here or other LP people. Not my intention, she just wanted to start something and I have had enough of her. Peace!