Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Betslips.com

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Shawnintennesse.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: February 10, 2006, 4:03 am - IP Logged

I agree, LottoMike.  I sent in a suggestion about separating the draw times for the midday and evening draw.  As it stands now, you must place all your bets by noon EST I believe. for midday AND evening.  Since I do most of my workouts off of the midday draw for the evening the very same day, that is a serious flaw to a person like me.  Some people do not mind.

I got back a reply to my suggestion very quickly.  They were courteous and said they would consider it and have their development team look into it.  I was very impressed. 

I would suggest that anyone who wants two different cut-off times to click the suggestion box and send a suggestion.  I think the more people who want it, the better off we are. 

Yes, for a state that has 2 draws a day, you need the Midday results before you bet for the Eve draw, you need both: Last Eve and next Midday, same for next Midday, you need last Midday and last Eve draws. You can do without, but it might be best not to.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: February 10, 2006, 4:16 am - IP Logged

if enough of us raise a suggestion then it could have an effect.if you bet on betslips.com let 'em know.they are a good site.....

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
      Clarkston, Michigan
      United States
      Member #76
      January 6, 2002
      8528 Posts
      Posted: February 10, 2006, 8:26 am - IP Logged

hey to all who checked out, is there a "withdrawal from your bank account" option.  I do not use a credit card.  I have a separate lottery bank account.

Sandy

United States
        Member #31636
        February 1, 2006
        256 Posts
        Posted: February 10, 2006, 8:32 am - IP Logged

United States
          Member #31636
          February 1, 2006
          256 Posts
          Posted: February 10, 2006, 8:35 am - IP Logged

I agree, LottoMike.  I sent in a suggestion about separating the draw times for the midday and evening draw.  As it stands now, you must place all your bets by noon EST I believe. for midday AND evening.  Since I do most of my workouts off of the midday draw for the evening the very same day, that is a serious flaw to a person like me.  Some people do not mind.

I got back a reply to my suggestion very quickly.  They were courteous and said they would consider it and have their development team look into it.  I was very impressed. 

I would suggest that anyone who wants two different cut-off times to click the suggestion box and send a suggestion.  I think the more people who want it, the better off we are. 

I sent my suggestion in for two cut off times.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
            Clarkston, Michigan
            United States
            Member #76
            January 6, 2002
            8528 Posts
            Posted: February 10, 2006, 8:40 am - IP Logged

I agree Tinker, I think the funding was very confusing.  Why can't they just explain it all upfront.  I really like this website but the 2 things that bother me are the cutoff time for all draws is noon and the funding is not explained at all......the process.  That is other suggestion I made....explain the process....some people buy online all the time and I guess they are payment savvy but I maybe buy two things online (lottery post...lol) a year with a credit card.

I don't anyone to take this the wrong way.  I am encouraged by this website.  A few kinks, maybe but anything new takes time to run smoothly.  I am very impressed that they email you if you won or lost on your bets.  I am very impressed that customer service got back to me so quickly.  If Todd endorses this website, I trust his knowledge.  He takes care of us pretty good.  So, I am going to wait a couple weeks to see if any changes are made.  I need the 2 cutoff times a day to fully operate my own system....now, if they listen and change it, THAT WOULD IMPRESS ME ENOUGH to put my transactions thru betslips.

Sandy

Atomic Dog's avatar - sniffer
              Minnesota
              United States
              Member #13028
              March 28, 2005
              870 Posts
              Posted: February 10, 2006, 8:41 am - IP Logged

Greetings folks!

I have been wanting to purchase my plays online for a long time now but always run into the same issues:

1.  They, meaning Click 2 Play or NetTeller or whichever funding company involved, want you to be at home so that they can verify your info.

2.  I am hardly at home during the week, I don't want to take these types of calls at work and I don't own a cell phone.

Do any of you fine folks know whether Click 2 Play can call you on the weekends?  If so, let me know because then I can begin playing at BetSlips.

Let us know!  Thanks!

Good Luck,

John

BOW WOW WOW ......

...... YIPPY YOH YIPPY YAY!!!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23262 Posts
                Posted: February 10, 2006, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Atomic Dog,

You can provide them a cell phone number, so you don't need to be at home for that.  You may also be able to provide a work number instead.

In any case, they have a toll-free customer service number, so maybe try giving that number a call to see what they can do for you.  They seemed very friendly each time I have called.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Atomic Dog's avatar - sniffer
                  Minnesota
                  United States
                  Member #13028
                  March 28, 2005
                  870 Posts
                  Posted: February 10, 2006, 9:47 am - IP Logged

Atomic Dog,

You can provide them a cell phone number, so you don't need to be at home for that.  You may also be able to provide a work number instead.

In any case, they have a toll-free customer service number, so maybe try giving that number a call to see what they can do for you.  They seemed very friendly each time I have called.

Todd,

Thanks for the advice.  I think that I'll have to call them because I don't want them calling me at work and I don't have/own a cell phone.

Good Luck,

John

BOW WOW WOW ......

...... YIPPY YOH YIPPY YAY!!!

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
                    Springfield,Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #14006
                    April 19, 2005
                    3972 Posts
                    Posted: February 10, 2006, 9:52 am - IP Logged

Wow they sound really good.

Now we just need to get them to fix there evening closing on draws.

If it weren't for Vtracs and STXS where would we be?

Pick 3 Fairy's avatar - faery
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #44
                      November 15, 2001
                      3839 Posts
                      Posted: February 10, 2006, 11:33 am - IP Logged

I finally broke down and registered and played for the first time today.  lol  the only thing is that it will not let me play same numbers like 621 126.  It calls it duplicate numbers ??? anyway I played Georgia.  Anyone having suggestions as to how to play the numbers and what states, please let me know.  I am only use to going to the store here in Texas and am trying to evolve. lol

The Fairy

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #44
                        November 15, 2001
                        3839 Posts
                        Posted: February 10, 2006, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Greetings folks!

I have been wanting to purchase my plays online for a long time now but always run into the same issues:

1.  They, meaning Click 2 Play or NetTeller or whichever funding company involved, want you to be at home so that they can verify your info.

2.  I am hardly at home during the week, I don't want to take these types of calls at work and I don't own a cell phone.

Do any of you fine folks know whether Click 2 Play can call you on the weekends?  If so, let me know because then I can begin playing at BetSlips.

Let us know!  Thanks!

Good Luck,

John

They called me within 5 minutes of submitting my info.  So you don't have to wait very long.

The Fairy

United States
                          Member #31636
                          February 1, 2006
                          256 Posts
                          Posted: February 10, 2006, 11:57 am - IP Logged

I finally broke down and registered and played for the first time today.  lol  the only thing is that it will not let me play same numbers like 621 126.  It calls it duplicate numbers ??? anyway I played Georgia.  Anyone having suggestions as to how to play the numbers and what states, please let me know.  I am only use to going to the store here in Texas and am trying to evolve. lol

Where you enter your numbers uncheck "No duplicate box combinations " I think that might help.

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #44
                            November 15, 2001
                            3839 Posts
                            Posted: February 11, 2006, 12:23 am - IP Logged

Where you enter your numbers uncheck "No duplicate box combinations " I think that might help.

I unchecked the box and when I placed my order they took out duplicates when in essence 126 and 621 or not duplicate, similar but not duplicate.

The Fairy

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                              Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23262 Posts
                              Posted: February 11, 2006, 1:16 am - IP Logged

Hmm... Are you saying that it would not let you place an order with both 126 and 621?  That's strange, because I've placed an order with 821, 128 and 218 all together in the same order.  I do know that it eliminates straight matches, like when I tried typing 821, 821, and 128, it showed a red message saying it eliminated one duplicate, and left 821 and 128 in the entry box.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                              Help eliminate computerized drawings!