Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Calling out pacattack

Topic closed. 55 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tinygirl58.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23275 Posts
Posted: February 10, 2006, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

I didn't see the attack posting but there is such a thing as freedom of speech? 

Tone it down and come back Pac with us!

That's because I erased it.

Also, I only censor things that break the rules here -- I am pretty flexible with allowing just about anything that doesn't break the rules.  But the only place there is "freedom of speech" is on your own website.  So, if pacattack wants to create his own website, he can have all the freedom of speech that he wants.  But Lottery Post is a privately-owned website, so someone can not come here and expect to say whatever they want.  They have to live by the rules I created, which again, are very flexible.  You basically can't advertise something, you can't attack people, and you can't mess up the discussion threads by inserting off-topic comments into someone else's discussion thread.  That doesn't seem too complicated to me, yet a small minority of people have a tough time living by those rules.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
    Wandering Aimlessly
    United States
    Member #25360
    November 5, 2005
    4461 Posts
    Posted: February 10, 2006, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Tenaj: "It's like what is said, don't say it if it can't be said twice for all to hear.  I guess that person's mother didn't teach them that it was wrong.  Unless they're blonde!

And what makes you think you can say what you have just said and get away with it.  You are stirring 

in do do.  You know was happens when you do that.  Unless you are blonde. "

Agree with Todd 100% about who gets to make the rules, although I never realized that Pac was being offensive. I only noticed he lived in the same small town as I do! 

By the way, I'm really not trying to attack anyone here, but please don't criticize or write demeaning comments about blondes, at least until you learn how to spell and use proper sentence structuring. Hope this post doesn't put me in a lot of "doo-doo."

Wink

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
      Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11338 Posts
      Posted: February 10, 2006, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

i was wondering what happened to him,i think he just might've had a bad day or something.i like him and he is ok with me.if he apologizes i think todd would let him come back......

Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23275 Posts
        Posted: February 10, 2006, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Tenaj: "It's like what is said, don't say it if it can't be said twice for all to hear.  I guess that person's mother didn't teach them that it was wrong.  Unless they're blonde!

And what makes you think you can say what you have just said and get away with it.  You are stirring 

in do do.  You know was happens when you do that.  Unless you are blonde. "

Agree with Todd 100% about who gets to make the rules, although I never realized that Pac was being offensive. I only noticed he lived in the same small town as I do! 

By the way, I'm really not trying to attack anyone here, but please don't criticize or write demeaning comments about blondes, at least until you learn how to spell and use proper sentence structuring. Hope this post doesn't put me in a lot of "doo-doo."

Wink

Don't worry, no blonde jokes here, and you'd never be in "doo-doo" for letting your voice be heard! 

Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23275 Posts
          Posted: February 10, 2006, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

i was wondering what happened to him,i think he just might've had a bad day or something.i like him and he is ok with me.if he apologizes i think todd would let him come back......

I'm not looking for an apology from him, I am only looking for his word that he'll abide by the rules from now on. 

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
            Member #13130
            March 30, 2005
            2171 Posts
            Posted: February 10, 2006, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

I miss the levity and the continuous new system ideas. I must have also missed whatever the offending comments were, as I don't see any in his blog (unless you're blonde Smile).

I consider what someone puts in their blog semi-private; Anyone can read it, but it should not be "rebroadcast" onto the forums, as some have done with other members' blog entries.

Yes NodPeople shouldn't say in their blogs what can't be seen by everybody.  There's no such thing as semi-private, it's like saying semi-pregnant.  We don't play semi-private in Lottery Post.

It's like what is said, don't say it if it can't be said twice for all to hear.  I guess that person's mother didn't teach them that it was wrong.  Unless they're blonde!

in do do.  You know was happens when you do that.  Unless you are blonde.  Was it for semi-private ears only or should it had been in a private message to those people who agree with you.

The "blonde" refers to a set of "blonde jokes" in pac's blog. Some blondes are offended by "blonde jokes" ~ hence, the reference. If it bothers you, take it up with pac.

I'm not saying anything that needs to be gotten away with... or requires anyone to agree with me.

Nor am I "stirring" anything.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
            Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
              Charlotte NC
              United States
              Member #17406
              June 18, 2005
              4053 Posts
              Posted: February 10, 2006, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

I miss the levity and the continuous new system ideas. I must have also missed whatever the offending comments were, as I don't see any in his blog (unless you're blonde Smile).

I consider what someone puts in their blog semi-private; Anyone can read it, but it should not be "rebroadcast" onto the forums, as some have done with other members' blog entries.

Yes NodPeople shouldn't say in their blogs what can't be seen by everybody.  There's no such thing as semi-private, it's like saying semi-pregnant.  We don't play semi-private in Lottery Post.

It's like what is said, don't say it if it can't be said twice for all to hear.  I guess that person's mother didn't teach them that it was wrong.  Unless they're blonde!

in do do.  You know was happens when you do that.  Unless you are blonde.  Was it for semi-private ears only or should it had been in a private message to those people who agree with you.

The "blonde" refers to a set of "blonde jokes" in pac's blog. Some blondes are offended by "blonde jokes" ~ hence, the reference. If it bothers you, take it up with pac.

I'm not saying anything that needs to be gotten away with... or requires anyone to agree with me.

Nor am I "stirring" anything.

No NoI consider what someone puts in their blog semi-private; Anyone can read it, but it should not be "rebroadcast" onto the forums, as some have done with other members' blog entries.

What was this statement all about.  It stirred up old do do.  Maybe you couldn't smell it.

takeemtothebank

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                FEMA Region V Camp #21
                United States
                Member #520
                July 27, 2002
                5699 Posts
                Posted: February 10, 2006, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Justexploring,

I like blondes...they have more fun and don't find it necessary to stereotype brunettes. Troll

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

United States
                  Member #13130
                  March 30, 2005
                  2171 Posts
                  Posted: February 10, 2006, 6:02 pm - IP Logged
                  tenaj,

First two words ~ "I consider" means my opinion, and that is what I was expressing. I read things in blogs I would not post myself or may not agree with. I don't post criticism about what links, ideas, systems, etc. someone else chooses to put in their blog. If I don't like someone's writings, I don't read them. That is my position. If you find it "stirs" something for you, that is your issue, not mine.

Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                    Charlotte NC
                    United States
                    Member #17406
                    June 18, 2005
                    4053 Posts
                    Posted: February 10, 2006, 6:33 pm - IP Logged
                    tenaj,

First two words ~ "I consider" means my opinion, and that is what I was expressing. I read things in blogs I would not post myself or may not agree with. I don't post criticism about what links, ideas, systems, etc. someone else chooses to put in their blog. If I don't like someone's writings, I don't read them. That is my position. If you find it "stirs" something for you, that is your issue, not mine.

UnhappyYeah, you just post criticism about the person who does. No difference. 

takeemtothebank

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                      Member #14
                      November 9, 2001
                      31363 Posts
                      Posted: February 10, 2006, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Justexploring,

I like blondes...they have more fun and don't find it necessary to stereotype brunettes. Troll

thank you rickLovies  yes we do!!!!!

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
                        Member #13130
                        March 30, 2005
                        2171 Posts
                        Posted: February 10, 2006, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

tenaj,
                        I made no criticism about anyone, but if someone makes a move against me, I will respond.

I made a playful reference to an entry of pac's. You chose to bark up the wrong tree as if it were a remark I had made specifically "about" someone. Now, rather than admit your error, you pretend that you were talking about something else altogether. If you want to bring an argument against me, you will need the facts on your side. That is something also taught by many "mothers".

If you can find any post prior to this thread where I have "criticized" you in ANY way, post the link

United States
                          Member #13130
                          March 30, 2005
                          2171 Posts
                          Posted: February 10, 2006, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

emilyg,

I like blondes AND brunettes Wink.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                            Member #14
                            November 9, 2001
                            31363 Posts
                            Posted: February 10, 2006, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

this post is about pac!!!!! 

love to nibble those micey feet.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #22395
                              September 24, 2005
                              1583 Posts
                              Posted: February 10, 2006, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

It is entirely possible Pac is a blonde or brunette.  Clown