Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Study in Prediction for Jeff's "R" State.

Topic closed. 59 replies. Last post 11 years ago by four4me.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: February 11, 2006, 4:08 am - IP Logged

I just now took a very quick look at a few of Indiana's past draws and didn't see anything too wrong with them, Losing Jeff says that you can't win there, that after you buy the ticket they make sure that you don't win, he is probably right on the money, then he should play online with one or more of the online services, this way maybe he can win.

Sometime next week or late this Sunday I might take a better look at Indiana's numbers maybe here on this same thread, I guess it might be best to only play some states online, such as Indiana.

But you still need to use a winning system. Let us wait and see if there is anything that can be used that might not be way too hard to understand and use.

Till I can continue with this thread again. It will be in "Limbo" till then, unless somebody else can do some work on this untill I can take it myself (?).

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

LosingJeff's avatar - flower
    Greenfield
    United States
    Member #3587
    February 2, 2004
    557 Posts
    Posted: February 11, 2006, 5:40 am - IP Logged

Thanks Lantern! You know, it is absolutely insane the amount of money and combinations you play here with nothing back. Its at a point where I can actually predict what type of combo based on what I play.(ie. 4,6,12, and 24 way). Again, they have it down to a tea. There is nothing random about it! The odds DO NOT happen. Talking to people, most are disgusted with this and see it. It just continues. My God, the payouts are absolutely ridiculous. How can they even display them they are so bad. Until legislation stops this BS, absoultely noboby can even begin to win, let alone predict anything. There are too many coincidences. Take their game show. The same people returning more than once where odds are nearly 1 in half a million. Stacks upon stacks of $10 tickets with not even the hint of a dime. I have played scratch offs in other States, and I assure you, this is ridiculous. To play as many variations, be it tickets or daily games, as I have, and not a dime is somewhere out in the Universe next to Pluto. Like all things, time will spell it out. Until then, I could kick myself in the butt for ever coming here to retire. Needless to say, it has been a NIGHTMARE!

" FUN IS BAD " ----causes Bankruptcy

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
      Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11338 Posts
      Posted: February 11, 2006, 5:50 am - IP Logged

Thanks Lantern! You know, it is absolutely insane the amount of money and combinations you play here with nothing back. Its at a point where I can actually predict what type of combo based on what I play.(ie. 4,6,12, and 24 way). Again, they have it down to a tea. There is nothing random about it! The odds DO NOT happen. Talking to people, most are disgusted with this and see it. It just continues. My God, the payouts are absolutely ridiculous. How can they even display them they are so bad. Until legislation stops this BS, absoultely noboby can even begin to win, let alone predict anything. There are too many coincidences. Take their game show. The same people returning more than once where odds are nearly 1 in half a million. Stacks upon stacks of $10 tickets with not even the hint of a dime. I have played scratch offs in other States, and I assure you, this is ridiculous. To play as many variations, be it tickets or daily games, as I have, and not a dime is somewhere out in the Universe next to Pluto. Like all things, time will spell it out. Until then, I could kick myself in the butt for ever coming here to retire. Needless to say, it has been a NIGHTMARE!

jeff play your picks on this new site todd has found for lottery post members.play your picks there you'll love it.your numbers won't go in the database in indy.you can beat them at this! give it a shot and i think you might have a chance.9,000 for a straight hit pick 4,can't beat that.375 for a box hit pick 4.900 for a pick 3 straight......

LosingJeff's avatar - flower
        Greenfield
        United States
        Member #3587
        February 2, 2004
        557 Posts
        Posted: February 11, 2006, 5:58 am - IP Logged

Not sure how it works. Do they buy tickets from the State? If so, whats the difference. Too late anyways, as the Lottery has literally taken every cent I have ever earned. I only wish I has retired in a State that has a winnable Lottery. If the Hoosier Lottery is doing so much for the State, then why do property taxes, water, and everything go up on a continuous basis? Where did the 700 million for the schools go? Just where is all the money? Must be somewhere. They certainly dont pay players anything much. Website shows that. Just maybe I should send Todd all these tickets so he can confirm my story. Honestly, it is mind blowing.

" FUN IS BAD " ----causes Bankruptcy

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: February 12, 2006, 1:00 am - IP Logged

Jeff the daily games (Pick 3 and 4) are to be seen as problems in need of a solution or solutions, not as games and or as gambling and also not as ways of making money, but as puzzles that need to be unravel, to be seen as intelectual exercises as challenges, they are said to be impossible to "BreaK" so We say "Let us break them" just for the challenge and the fun of trying. And do everything on paper, there is no need to spend any money on it or while trying, once is done, if it is done, then money can be spent, other-wise Why spend any money on a game that you can't win ? The "Natural" odds are against you !, so it does not make any sense at all to spend any money on a game that you know that you can't win, Win by luck and or chance ? Give me a break, Will you ? How many people out of a thousand will win by "Luck" and or chance ? And how often will those few people keep on winning ? Probably not often enough, the "Luck will go around and instead "Hit" other people next time.

Strategy, that is where is at, Meet the enemy in your own terms, have the advantage. Make your own luck.

There is fun in the chase, see it as a hunt, set traps.

Do everything on paper, no need to spend any money.

Get addicted to learning, make it a quest, a fun game to play, do it for the learning and for the fun of learning.

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: February 12, 2006, 1:26 am - IP Logged

Perhaps it could be said that the lottery ia an exercise in FUTILITY, at least for many people.

The states' lotteries could say "Resistance is futile, you will be absorbed", Your money, that is. Almost as if thru osmosis.

Can't win ? Don't play ! Simple as that !

Don't you ever play again Jeff, unless you really have a winning plan and or the winning number(s) and play onine (Just in case). You lost too much money already. Unless you again have money and don't mind to lose.

Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: February 14, 2006, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

When a state (Texas for example) makes or renders  your main point of filters reference un-usable such as the past draw, just change it, use some other past draw and or draws for more than one filters patterns point of reference that still retains the kind of filters patterns relationship to the next winning draw that you need to use for your filters system.

Not understood ?

Let us say, that you like me, filter-out filters patterns from a pool or source of numbers, that you get the winning number by filtering out several filters' patterns from a given ammount of source combos.

Then you like me need a sort of constant (More or less) filters patterns relationship between one or more past draws and the next winning number, the traditional and or natural source or base point of reference has in the past been the very last draw first and then some other past draws, but when your state or a state fools arround with the traditional natural balance(s) and or relationships between some past draws and the next winning draw, then you have to look arround for other past draws that might maintain and or have the kind of relationship between themselves and the next winning draw that you need in other for you to use them for your filters system as  a point of filters patterns reference so you can filter out filters patterns from a source and or sources of combos.

This might still not be understood by some without proper examples, but if you have ever read most of my prior filters posts then maybe you will understand. This is the key to my use of filters patterns, but of course is not explained in detail here.

Understand that filters patterns relationships from any given past draws to any other can and do change every so often more or less, some can be more stable over a period of time than others and some can have an on and off kind of relationship, the on and off times can change, it all needs study.

Good luck.

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: February 15, 2006, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Indi Midday.

HHL, OOE, 18, 16, 20 Sums, 8, 0 LDRs,  9 Root.

Also Maybe LLH, LHH,EEO, EOO.

Those patterns might not come out next on todays Midday draw maybe. Those are patterns to be filtered out for next draw from source of combos like from the 120 singles, very first try.

First Prediction try for Indi or any lotto in many months.

At what time does Indi has their draws? Anybody knows ?

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
                  Redford/MI
                  United States
                  Member #3396
                  January 18, 2004
                  4867 Posts
                  Posted: February 15, 2006, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Indiana Midday 3

• Game Type: Pick 3
                  • Drawing Days: Every Day Except Sunday
                  • Drawing Time: 1:15 pm Indiana Time (GMT-5:00)
                  • Midday Game: Yes
                  • Draw Method: Computer Random Number Generator

L ttaL   T

Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: February 15, 2006, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

LottaLoot

Thank you very much, so Does that mean that their time is the same as that of the Lottery Post forum ? Which is Eastern Time ? So 1:15 here is also 1:15 on Indi ?

Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: February 15, 2006, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Indi Midday: 

Sorry I meant that those patterns are to be filtered out from the 1000 straight combos, most of them any way, some of them could be used for boxed filtering, but many of them just for straight filtering.

You can tell that I have not done this for a very long time.

These would be OK for either boxed or straight filtering maybe if they are right and the High-Low and Even-Odd patterns only for straight filtering

18, 16, 20 Sums, 8, 0 LDRs,  9 Root.

-------------------------------

Pick 3 Eve info:

Indiana Daily 3

• Game Type: Pick 3
                      • Drawing Days: Every Day
                      • Drawing Time: 10:45 pm Indiana Time (GMT-5:00)
                      • Midday Game: No
                      • Draw Method: Computer Random Number Generator

Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: February 15, 2006, 2:13 pm - IP Logged
                        Midday 3  5-8-9Wed, Feb 15, 2006

I guess their time is 1 hour earlier than that of the Lottery Post forum as their Midday # is ready.

589 came out, HHH, OEO, 22 Sum, 2 LDR, 4 Root.

The following were my Patterns that were to be filtered out from the 1 000 straight combos:

HHL, OOE, 18, 16, 20 Sums, 8, 0 LDRs,  9 Root.

Also Maybe LLH, LHH,EEO, EOO.

I guess  that even after all these very long non predicting months I still have not lost my predicting "Touch".

I was right in every-one of those very many filters patterns.

Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: February 15, 2006, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

292 Combos to be played straight after the above filtering, I got rid of a little more than 700 straight combos, by the way the below is also counting doubles

How is that for straight filtering ?

(0001) : 002
                          (0002) : 004
                          (0003) : 010
                          (0004) : 012
                          (0005) : 014
                          (0006) : 020
                          (0007) : 022
                          (0008) : 024
                          (0009) : 030
                          (0010) : 032
                          (0011) : 034
                          (0012) : 040
                          (0013) : 042
                          (0014) : 050
                          (0015) : 052
                          (0016) : 060
                          (0017) : 070
                          (0018) : 074
                          (0019) : 084
                          (0020) : 092
                          (0021) : 094
                          (0022) : 100
                          (0023) : 101
                          (0024) : 102
                          (0025) : 103
                          (0026) : 104
                          (0027) : 111
                          (0028) : 113
                          (0029) : 120
                          (0030) : 121
                          (0031) : 122
                          (0032) : 123
                          (0033) : 124
                          (0034) : 131
                          (0035) : 133
                          (0036) : 140
                          (0037) : 141
                          (0038) : 142
                          (0039) : 151
                          (0040) : 160
                          (0041) : 164
                          (0042) : 173
                          (0043) : 182
                          (0044) : 183
                          (0045) : 184
                          (0046) : 191
                          (0047) : 193
                          (0048) : 200
                          (0049) : 202
                          (0050) : 204
                          (0051) : 210
                          (0052) : 212
                          (0053) : 214
                          (0054) : 220
                          (0055) : 222
                          (0056) : 230
                          (0057) : 232
                          (0058) : 240
                          (0059) : 250
                          (0060) : 254
                          (0061) : 264
                          (0062) : 272
                          (0063) : 274
                          (0064) : 282
                          (0065) : 284
                          (0066) : 290
                          (0067) : 292
                          (0068) : 294
                          (0069) : 300
                          (0070) : 301
                          (0071) : 302
                          (0072) : 303
                          (0073) : 304
                          (0074) : 311
                          (0075) : 313
                          (0076) : 320
                          (0077) : 321
                          (0078) : 322
                          (0079) : 331
                          (0080) : 340
                          (0081) : 344
                          (0082) : 353
                          (0083) : 362
                          (0084) : 363
                          (0085) : 364
                          (0086) : 371
                          (0087) : 373
                          (0088) : 380
                          (0089) : 381
                          (0090) : 382
                          (0091) : 383
                          (0092) : 384
                          (0093) : 391
                          (0094) : 393
                          (0095) : 400
                          (0096) : 402
                          (0097) : 410
                          (0098) : 412
                          (0099) : 420
                          (0100) : 430
                          (0101) : 434
                          (0102) : 444
                          (0103) : 452
                          (0104) : 454
                          (0105) : 462
                          (0106) : 464
                          (0107) : 470
                          (0108) : 472
                          (0109) : 474
                          (0110) : 480
                          (0111) : 482
                          (0112) : 490
                          (0113) : 492
                          (0114) : 494
                          (0115) : 500
                          (0116) : 501
                          (0117) : 502
                          (0118) : 506
                          (0119) : 507
                          (0120) : 508
                          (0121) : 509
                          (0122) : 511
                          (0123) : 515
                          (0124) : 517
                          (0125) : 519
                          (0126) : 520
                          (0127) : 524
                          (0128) : 525
                          (0129) : 526
                          (0130) : 527
                          (0131) : 528
                          (0132) : 533
                          (0133) : 535
                          (0134) : 537
                          (0135) : 539
                          (0136) : 542
                          (0137) : 543
                          (0138) : 544
                          (0139) : 545
                          (0140) : 546
                          (0141) : 548
                          (0142) : 555
                          (0143) : 557
                          (0144) : 559
                          (0145) : 566
                          (0146) : 568
                          (0147) : 575
                          (0148) : 577
                          (0149) : 579
                          (0150) : 586
                          (0151) : 588
                          (0152) : 589
                          (0153) : 595
                          (0154) : 597
                          (0155) : 599
                          (0156) : 600
                          (0157) : 606
                          (0158) : 608
                          (0159) : 610
                          (0160) : 614
                          (0161) : 616
                          (0162) : 618
                          (0163) : 624
                          (0164) : 626
                          (0165) : 632
                          (0166) : 634
                          (0167) : 636
                          (0168) : 638
                          (0169) : 642
                          (0170) : 644
                          (0171) : 656
                          (0172) : 658
                          (0173) : 676
                          (0174) : 678
                          (0175) : 688
                          (0176) : 696
                          (0177) : 698
                          (0178) : 700
                          (0179) : 704
                          (0180) : 705
                          (0181) : 706
                          (0182) : 707
                          (0183) : 708
                          (0184) : 713
                          (0185) : 715
                          (0186) : 717
                          (0187) : 719
                          (0188) : 722
                          (0189) : 723
                          (0190) : 724
                          (0191) : 725
                          (0192) : 726
                          (0193) : 728
                          (0194) : 731
                          (0195) : 733
                          (0196) : 735
                          (0197) : 737
                          (0198) : 739
                          (0199) : 740
                          (0200) : 741
                          (0201) : 742
                          (0202) : 743
                          (0203) : 744
                          (0204) : 746
                          (0205) : 748
                          (0206) : 755
                          (0207) : 757
                          (0208) : 759
                          (0209) : 766
                          (0210) : 768
                          (0211) : 769
                          (0212) : 775
                          (0213) : 777
                          (0214) : 779
                          (0215) : 786
                          (0216) : 787
                          (0217) : 788
                          (0218) : 789
                          (0219) : 795
                          (0220) : 797
                          (0221) : 799
                          (0222) : 804
                          (0223) : 806
                          (0224) : 812
                          (0225) : 814
                          (0226) : 816
                          (0227) : 818
                          (0228) : 822
                          (0229) : 824
                          (0230) : 830
                          (0231) : 832
                          (0232) : 834
                          (0233) : 836
                          (0234) : 838
                          (0235) : 840
                          (0236) : 842
                          (0237) : 856
                          (0238) : 858
                          (0239) : 868
                          (0240) : 876
                          (0241) : 878
                          (0242) : 886
                          (0243) : 888
                          (0244) : 896
                          (0245) : 898
                          (0246) : 902
                          (0247) : 903
                          (0248) : 904
                          (0249) : 905
                          (0250) : 906
                          (0251) : 908
                          (0252) : 911
                          (0253) : 913
                          (0254) : 915
                          (0255) : 917
                          (0256) : 919
                          (0257) : 920
                          (0258) : 921
                          (0259) : 922
                          (0260) : 923
                          (0261) : 924
                          (0262) : 926
                          (0263) : 928
                          (0264) : 931
                          (0265) : 933
                          (0266) : 935
                          (0267) : 937
                          (0268) : 939
                          (0269) : 940
                          (0270) : 941
                          (0271) : 942
                          (0272) : 944
                          (0273) : 946
                          (0274) : 948
                          (0275) : 949
                          (0276) : 955
                          (0277) : 957
                          (0278) : 959
                          (0279) : 966
                          (0280) : 967
                          (0281) : 968
                          (0282) : 969
                          (0283) : 975
                          (0284) : 977
                          (0285) : 979
                          (0286) : 985
                          (0287) : 986
                          (0288) : 987
                          (0289) : 988
                          (0290) : 989
                          (0291) : 995
                          (0292) : 997

Can I automate such results, YES I CAN, with the right programmer making the program, of course.

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                            The Carolinas - Charlotte
                            United States
                            Member #21627
                            September 12, 2005
                            4138 Posts
                            Posted: February 15, 2006, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

LANTERN

I use a type of method for playing roulette. It is very simple and used for even money bets. I call it the ORANGE method. Basically, you check the previous six spins and classify them into O-R-L-O-R-L (meaning ORLANDO, which is in ORANGE County, Florida!), such that the spins are either:

1. O (Odd/Even)

2. R (Red/Black)

3. L (Lo/High)

4. O (Odd/Even)

5. R (Red/Black)

6. L (Lo/High)

So, for example, lets say the previous 6 spins are: 19-3-1-2-32-5

Classified, they are as follows:

19: Odd or "O"

3: Red or "R"

1: Lo or "L"

2: Even or "E"

32: Red or "R"

5: Lo or "L"

So the acronym would spell out O-R-L-E-R-L.

The opposite of this would be E-B-H-O-B-H. This is what you would play next. The first spin you play Even. If that doesn't work, then play Black next, etc.

Now, out of the 6 spins, in order for the pattern to come back out O-R-L-E-R-L, you would really have some bad luck, as this would occur only 1 in 64 occasions (1.56%).

So, in essence within 6 spins, you should have picked up a win, and using a progression, you could win money a lot within the 6 spins.

Do you think that something like this would be beneficial in filtering? Say, for instance, you have the LLH, LHH,EEO, EOO

for four consecutive drawings.

Would it be a safe thing to maybe go against the grain, and play straight, the following combos in four consecutive draws:

HHL, HLL, OOE, OEE

Or a different scenario would be all combos LESS the LLH, LHH, EEO and EOO?

Just some food for thought. This could maybe whittle down the number of choices you would have to make and perhaps get some regular winners?

Tx
                              United States
                              Member #4570
                              May 4, 2004
                              5180 Posts
                              Posted: February 15, 2006, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

173 straight singles only.  Filtered out more than 800 straight combos. Not too bad I guess ?

(0001) : 012
                              (0002) : 014
                              (0003) : 024
                              (0004) : 032
                              (0005) : 034
                              (0006) : 042
                              (0007) : 052
                              (0008) : 074
                              (0009) : 084
                              (0010) : 092
                              (0011) : 094
                              (0012) : 102
                              (0013) : 103
                              (0014) : 104
                              (0015) : 120
                              (0016) : 123
                              (0017) : 124
                              (0018) : 140
                              (0019) : 142
                              (0020) : 160
                              (0021) : 164
                              (0022) : 173
                              (0023) : 182
                              (0024) : 183
                              (0025) : 184
                              (0026) : 193
                              (0027) : 204
                              (0028) : 210
                              (0029) : 214
                              (0030) : 230
                              (0031) : 240
                              (0032) : 250
                              (0033) : 254
                              (0034) : 264
                              (0035) : 274
                              (0036) : 284
                              (0037) : 290
                              (0038) : 294
                              (0039) : 301
                              (0040) : 302
                              (0041) : 304
                              (0042) : 320
                              (0043) : 321
                              (0044) : 340
                              (0045) : 362
                              (0046) : 364
                              (0047) : 371
                              (0048) : 380
                              (0049) : 381
                              (0050) : 382
                              (0051) : 384
                              (0052) : 391
                              (0053) : 402
                              (0054) : 410
                              (0055) : 412
                              (0056) : 420
                              (0057) : 430
                              (0058) : 452
                              (0059) : 462
                              (0060) : 470
                              (0061) : 472
                              (0062) : 480
                              (0063) : 482
                              (0064) : 490
                              (0065) : 492
                              (0066) : 501
                              (0067) : 502
                              (0068) : 506
                              (0069) : 507
                              (0070) : 508
                              (0071) : 509
                              (0072) : 517
                              (0073) : 519
                              (0074) : 520
                              (0075) : 524
                              (0076) : 526
                              (0077) : 527
                              (0078) : 528
                              (0079) : 537
                              (0080) : 539
                              (0081) : 542
                              (0082) : 543
                              (0083) : 546
                              (0084) : 548
                              (0085) : 568
                              (0086) : 579
                              (0087) : 586
                              (0088) : 589
                              (0089) : 597
                              (0090) : 608
                              (0091) : 610
                              (0092) : 614
                              (0093) : 618
                              (0094) : 624
                              (0095) : 632
                              (0096) : 634
                              (0097) : 638
                              (0098) : 642
                              (0099) : 658
                              (0100) : 678
                              (0101) : 698
                              (0102) : 704
                              (0103) : 705
                              (0104) : 706
                              (0105) : 708
                              (0106) : 713
                              (0107) : 715
                              (0108) : 719
                              (0109) : 723
                              (0110) : 724
                              (0111) : 725
                              (0112) : 726
                              (0113) : 728
                              (0114) : 731
                              (0115) : 735
                              (0116) : 739
                              (0117) : 740
                              (0118) : 741
                              (0119) : 742
                              (0120) : 743
                              (0121) : 746
                              (0122) : 748
                              (0123) : 759
                              (0124) : 768
                              (0125) : 769
                              (0126) : 786
                              (0127) : 789
                              (0128) : 795
                              (0129) : 804
                              (0130) : 806
                              (0131) : 812
                              (0132) : 814
                              (0133) : 816
                              (0134) : 824
                              (0135) : 830
                              (0136) : 832
                              (0137) : 834
                              (0138) : 836
                              (0139) : 840
                              (0140) : 842
                              (0141) : 856
                              (0142) : 876
                              (0143) : 896
                              (0144) : 902
                              (0145) : 903
                              (0146) : 904
                              (0147) : 905
                              (0148) : 906
                              (0149) : 908
                              (0150) : 913
                              (0151) : 915
                              (0152) : 917
                              (0153) : 920
                              (0154) : 921
                              (0155) : 923
                              (0156) : 924
                              (0157) : 926
                              (0158) : 928
                              (0159) : 931
                              (0160) : 935
                              (0161) : 937
                              (0162) : 940
                              (0163) : 941
                              (0164) : 942
                              (0165) : 946
                              (0166) : 948
                              (0167) : 957
                              (0168) : 967
                              (0169) : 968
                              (0170) : 975
                              (0171) : 985
                              (0172) : 986
                              (0173) : 987