Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Study in Prediction for Jeff's "R" State.

Topic closed. 59 replies. Last post 11 years ago by four4me.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
sysp34's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
Heroic City
Indonesia
Member #31689
February 2, 2006
1153 Posts
Posted: February 15, 2006, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Thank you all.

By the way, I used the ProFilter-Pick -3 program for the filtering and wheeling of those straight combos from above, Harmen (And myself and Pick 4 Master also) did a very good job with it.

It got the straight combos, Didn't it ? And the winning number in them !

well done lantern, so few people had knew about filtering to reduce combo's

here is a tools (spreadsheet) and must be combine with pro filter pick 3

http://www11.rapidupload.com/d.php?file=dl&filepath=8630

good luck

sysp34

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: February 16, 2006, 2:15 am - IP Logged

Maybe the Indiana state lottery thought that I was going to predict again for tonight for the Indi Eve draw, so just in case they came out with this pick 3

Daily 3 9-5-8  Wed, Feb 15, 2006
    number to make sure that I would not get it again, but I knew better than that, I know these state lotteries they are all the same, "FIXED" I said it before and say it again, you don't surprise them like I did twice in a row, dealing with the Texas lottery thought me a lot, they pull all kinds of tricks very often to throw me off track, or so they think, but I know the game and their tricks even better than they do themselves, if I really want to I can take the needed study time and be ahead of them most of the time, but I grow tired of their tricks and of the extra effort needed to stay ahead of them and their childish games, so I hardly ever predict now-days, they try to always be prepared just in case, as they never know when I will play and or predict, they have learned to stay in the defensive, but to no avail if I take the time needed to study and plan, I know the pick 3 game a lot better than any state lottery person does up to right now, In the future Who knows ?

I might just be paranoid about them, but I don't think so, after all I know the game and can tell.

Lossing Jeff is very much right, once you buy the ticket they know what numbers were bought and they let only so many people win so as to pay only so much money, Texas does the same-thing.

Perhaps that is why many people who know how to win try to keep their winnings to only a certain ammount per week or month, they try not to be too greedy so as to not be noticed by their state lottery. It does make good sense.

I chose Indi for that particular prediction to show that no state not even Indi or Texas is beyond the predicting power of filters, provided that the particular state lottery is off-guard and not expecting your prediction as in this case, I gave no prior warning. Now it seems to be on guard as I expected.

That is all for now.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: February 16, 2006, 2:26 am - IP Logged

Thank you all.

By the way, I used the ProFilter-Pick -3 program for the filtering and wheeling of those straight combos from above, Harmen (And myself and Pick 4 Master also) did a very good job with it.

It got the straight combos, Didn't it ? And the winning number in them !

well done lantern, so few people had knew about filtering to reduce combo's

here is a tools (spreadsheet) and must be combine with pro filter pick 3

http://www11.rapidupload.com/d.php?file=dl&filepath=8630

good luck

sysp34

sysp34

Thank you very much, you are a good friend, but at the moment I am not into spreadsheets myself, I don't even know anything about MS Excel and have never yet used it,maybe one day I will, I will keep your spreadsheet just in case I ever Learn how to use Excel, I have not even tried to learn it.

Thank you very much any-way.

And I am glad to know that you also know how to use fillters.

Very Good luck to you.

Fernando.

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
        The Carolinas - Charlotte
        United States
        Member #21627
        September 12, 2005
        4138 Posts
        Posted: February 16, 2006, 10:24 am - IP Logged

LANTERN

That is unbelievable that Indi used the same number! Oh well..I am sure we can beat them by staying one step ahead, just like you said. Looking forward to your future correspondence.

cps10

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: February 16, 2006, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

LANTERN

I use a type of method for playing roulette. It is very simple and used for even money bets. I call it the ORANGE method. Basically, you check the previous six spins and classify them into O-R-L-O-R-L (meaning ORLANDO, which is in ORANGE County, Florida!), such that the spins are either:

1. O (Odd/Even)

2. R (Red/Black)

3. L (Lo/High)

4. O (Odd/Even)

5. R (Red/Black)

6. L (Lo/High)

So, for example, lets say the previous 6 spins are: 19-3-1-2-32-5

Classified, they are as follows:

19: Odd or "O"

3: Red or "R"

1: Lo or "L"

2: Even or "E"

32: Red or "R"

5: Lo or "L"

So the acronym would spell out O-R-L-E-R-L.

The opposite of this would be E-B-H-O-B-H. This is what you would play next. The first spin you play Even. If that doesn't work, then play Black next, etc.

Now, out of the 6 spins, in order for the pattern to come back out O-R-L-E-R-L, you would really have some bad luck, as this would occur only 1 in 64 occasions (1.56%).

So, in essence within 6 spins, you should have picked up a win, and using a progression, you could win money a lot within the 6 spins.

Do you think that something like this would be beneficial in filtering? Say, for instance, you have the LLH, LHH,EEO, EOO

for four consecutive drawings.

Would it be a safe thing to maybe go against the grain, and play straight, the following combos in four consecutive draws:

HHL, HLL, OOE, OEE

Or a different scenario would be all combos LESS the LLH, LHH, EEO and EOO?

Just some food for thought. This could maybe whittle down the number of choices you would have to make and perhaps get some regular winners?

CPS10

To figure that out all that we need to do is take some last draws from a state like these from Oklahoma and put their High-Low and Even-Odd patterns on their right like so:

Oklahoma pick 3 numbers.

4-0-0 LLL-EEE 
          5-0-6 HLH-OEE 
          2-5-5 LHH-EOO 
          2-6-2 LHL-EEE 
          4-5-3 LHL-EOO 
          8-9-8 HHH-EOE 
          6-8-3 HHL-EEO 
          1-3-1 LLL-OOO 
          2-3-2 LLL-EOE 
          3-3-9 LLH-OOO 
          0-1-9 LLH-EOO 
          8-3-5 HLH-EOO 
          1-0-0 LLL-OEE 
          8-0-7 HLH-EEO 
          4-5-1 LHL-EOO 
          5-3-2 HLL-OOE 
          2-2-4 LLL-EEE 
          8-8-5 HHH-EEO 

You would start the testing at the bottom first with the very oldest draws and then work it up untill you get up to the very last draw.

I took a very quick look at it and it seems to me that maybe you could find some-kind of variation and or variations of your above techniques that would work, yes it is possible to do, just let the patterns' statitics themselves tell you what works and what does not. All you have to do is study their patterns for a working technique of the kind that you are talking about maybe not exactly the same, but something alike to them.

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: February 16, 2006, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

LANTERN

Yes, I am with you on that one, but what I am saying is that you filter from just ONE number, but you go against the pattern of four draws that have most recently occurred.

For instance, in SC Midday, the past four draws have been (excluding today's):

2/10/06: 0-4-8 (LLH/EEE)

2/11/06: 3-1-9 (LLH/OOO)

2/13/06: 0-9-4 (LHL/EOE)

2/14/06: 5-2-8 (HLH/OEE)

So, you would play the following for the next draws:

2/15/06: All except LLH/EEE

2/16/06: All except LLH/OOO

2/17/06: All except LHL/EOE

2/18/06: All except HLH/OEE

That way you are going against that one pattern to see what happens.

cps10

Whatever system you use and or find, do backtest it, for total number of combos bought and total money spent versus total money won, there has to be a fair balance and a fair profit made taking into account all the trouble that you have to go thru to get and buy the numbers.

A system has to produce a profit in the long run, but that long run should not be longer than 2 weeks tops.

United States
              Member #21627
              September 12, 2005
              4138 Posts
              Posted: February 16, 2006, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

LANTERN

I went ahead and did this ... it was just one basic filter - the EXACT sequence of the Lo/High. Took that out of the mix to get your winners. Of course, you could filter down a little bit further as you suggested. Now, what I did was let the first four draws come out (bottom to top). Then, on the fifth draw, I bet OPPOSITE the pattern of the first draw. You see it was a winner. Then I played the sixth draw OPPOSITE of the second draw, which was a loser, etc. It seems to be okay. You would be spending a lot to get a win, however, with the amount of wins generated, it far exceeds the losses. This needs refining, but I think it's got good potential with the right "tweaking".

4-0-0 LLL-EEE  Winner based on all but LHL
              5-0-6 HLH-OEE  Winner based on all but HHH
              2-5-5 LHH-EOO  Winner based on all but HHL
              2-6-2 LHL-EEE  Winner based on all but LLL
              4-5-3 LHL-EOO  Winner based on all but LLL
              8-9-8 HHH-EOE  Winner based on all but LLH

6-8-3 HHL-EEO  Winner based on all but LLH
              1-3-1 LLL-OOO  Winner based on all but HLH
              2-3-2 LLL-EOE  Loser on LLL
              3-3-9 LLH-OOO  Winner based on all but HLH
              0-1-9 LLH-EOO  Winner based on all but LHL
              8-3-5 HLH-EOO  Winner based on all but HLL
              1-0-0 LLL-OEE  Loser on LLL
              8-0-7 HLH-EEO  Winner based on all but HHH
              4-5-1 LHL-EOO 
              5-3-2 HLL-OOE 
              2-2-4 LLL-EEE 
              8-8-5 HHH-EEO 

cps10

United States
                Member #21627
                September 12, 2005
                4138 Posts
                Posted: February 16, 2006, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

LANTERN

The particular example I have set before would have won you $2400 on a $1 play playing straight tickets based on the filters that I used. Not a bad haul by any means. That is over about a 3-week period. I think I could live with $800 extra a week, couldn't you?

Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: February 16, 2006, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

LANTERN

My pleasure. I do what I can to assist in "cracking the code".

Now, when you look at it the way I have done it, I would have used ALL combinations for the IN Midday today EXCEPT LLH/EEO

So, when 589 (HHH/OEO) came up, I would score that a VICTORY for cps10! I would have had a winner too! Now, if Jeff could utilize this without playing the actual low-paying state lottery in Indiana, then he could be a winner! :)

Best of luck tonight in Powerball!

CPS10

There would be some technique variations that would work more often than others and there are many variations that could be tried, the thing is to experiment and backtest and keep track of the patterns, the variations can be changed every so often as needed depending on how the numbers are coming out at a particular time for a particular state, you might make and keep the 3 or 4 best variations of your technique and switch between them as needed.

4 High-Low patterns and 4 Even-Odd patterns can give many variations, there are also mixes of regular patterns as they came out and opposite patterns and also mirror patterns.

That is ground for very many variations of filters' patterns.

Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: February 16, 2006, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

LANTERN

The particular example I have set before would have won you $2400 on a $1 play playing straight tickets based on the filters that I used. Not a bad haul by any means. That is over about a 3-week period. I think I could live with $800 extra a week, couldn't you?

cps10

Yes, using filters is not that hard, a person just has to have some imagination and creativity and needs to backtest on past draws alot, a little imagination that is all that is needed besides a working knowledge of filters.

Very good.

Perhaps many possible winning techniques can be made some might work better than others and might also need some changes from time to time as the state lotteries get wise to them.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                      MD
                      United States
                      Member #1701
                      June 18, 2003
                      8360 Posts
                      Posted: February 16, 2006, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Lantern game times pick 3

Indiana Daily 3

• Game Type: Pick 3
                      • Drawing Days: Every Day
                      • Drawing Time: 10:45 pm Indiana Time (GMT-5:00)
                      • Midday Game: No
                      • Draw Method: Computer Random Number Generator

Indiana Midday 3

• Drawing Days: Every Day Except Sunday
                      • Drawing Time: 1:15 pm Indiana Time (GMT-5:00)
                      • Midday Game: Yes
                        Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: February 16, 2006, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

LANTERN

My pleasure. I do what I can to assist in "cracking the code".

Now, when you look at it the way I have done it, I would have used ALL combinations for the IN Midday today EXCEPT LLH/EEO

So, when 589 (HHH/OEO) came up, I would score that a VICTORY for cps10! I would have had a winner too! Now, if Jeff could utilize this without playing the actual low-paying state lottery in Indiana, then he could be a winner! :)

Best of luck tonight in Powerball!

CPS10

There would be some technique variations that would work more often than others and there are many variations that could be tried, the thing is to experiment and backtest and keep track of the patterns, the variations can be changed every so often as needed depending on how the numbers are coming out at a particular time for a particular state, you might make and keep the 3 or 4 best variations of your technique and switch between them as needed.

4 High-Low patterns and 4 Even-Odd patterns can give many variations, there are also mixes of regular patterns as they came out and opposite patterns and also mirror patterns.

That is ground for very many variations of filters' patterns.

And there are also transposition of digits techniques.

United States
                          Member #21627
                          September 12, 2005
                          4138 Posts
                          Posted: February 16, 2006, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

LANTERN

I see what you are saying there. I am going to continue to look and backtest to make sure that this technique is working well.

I see you said 2 weeks would be considered "long-term". Would you still consider that approach? To backtest in two-week intervals to see that the numbers ran out the same way?

Thanks for being such a great instructor.

cps10

Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: February 16, 2006, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

Lantern game times pick 3

Indiana Daily 3

• Drawing Days: Every Day
                            • Drawing Time: 10:45 pm Indiana Time (GMT-5:00)
                            • Midday Game: No

Indiana Midday 3

• Drawing Days: Every Day Except Sunday
                            • Drawing Time: 1:15 pm Indiana Time (GMT-5:00)
                            • Midday Game: Yes

four4me

Thanks a lot, I think that Indi draw times are the same as LP time so 1:15 draw time on Indi would perhaps also be 1:15 LP time. Is that right ? Maybe only Todd knows for sure ? And or some LP Indi players ?

Zoozie's avatar - back
                              South Fort Myers
                              United States
                              Member #26835
                              November 23, 2005
                              454 Posts
                              Posted: February 16, 2006, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

http://www.hoosierlottery.com

You can get all the draw information on Indiana lottery here.

Zoozie  Dance

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve"
                              Napoleon Hill