Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Jersey February 13th thru 19th

Topic closed. 207 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Zippy.

Page 2 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
Member #27050
November 26, 2005
40272 Posts
Posted: February 13, 2006, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Evening 13Feb:

904 498 409 321 710 017 701 098 890 678 107 003 006 600 170 712 719 917 901 009 900 570 750 849 304 705 708 300

Zippy's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg
    fenton,michigan
    United States
    Member #23352
    October 11, 2005
    6028 Posts
    Posted: February 13, 2006, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Way to Go Calabs:-) 091 -2806 tonite you got a box hit..(901)Partydon't i feel like a dummy, easy right in both squares same spot in the corners..lol keys were on again too.i think i am looking tooo hard..

see him right in the corners,

723 710
    104 509
    098 678 

Your hearts on the loose, you roll them sevens with nothin to lose, this ain't no place for the weary kind

fenton,michigan
      United States
      Member #23352
      October 11, 2005
      6028 Posts
      Posted: February 13, 2006, 8:51 pm - IP Logged
      923 910
      104 509
      098 678 
       For Tuesday Midday the 14th  wow very similiar to 13th...mmmm

Your hearts on the loose, you roll them sevens with nothin to lose, this ain't no place for the weary kind

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
        Beautiful Florida
        United States
        Member #5709
        July 18, 2004
        20119 Posts
        Posted: February 13, 2006, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Way to Go Calabs:-) 091 -2806 tonite you got a box hit..(901)Partydon't i feel like a dummy, easy right in both squares same spot in the corners..lol keys were on again too.i think i am looking tooo hard..

723 710
        104 509
        098 678 

tonight was a double draw with the green ball.

2nd draw was    843...

Congrats on your straight hit and a box

congrats to calabs for his box..      Good calls...

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #2448
          October 4, 2003
          25905 Posts
          Posted: February 13, 2006, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

WTG Calabs!

Pleasantville
            United States
            Member #6905
            September 13, 2004
            33 Posts
            Posted: February 13, 2006, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Zippy how do you derive at those numbers in the grid,I'm from New Jersey i wrote the grid down since my printer is acting up."Could you send me the grid or how do you get those numbers.Thank you .Ladydee61@lotterypost.com or send me an e-mail to Ladydee044@yahoo.com

fenton,michigan
              United States
              Member #23352
              October 11, 2005
              6028 Posts
              Posted: February 13, 2006, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry Lady Dee i'm only allowed to post them, It's Undress's idea, so he lets me post them only..But, i can tell you you take the last draw and subtract it from 999 thats how you get the workout number.. Thats posted in the forums, Tenaj does that:-)also Delores:-)and many other i am sure..Feel free to share your ideas:-) Your most welcome here:-) lol

fenton,michigan
                United States
                Member #23352
                October 11, 2005
                6028 Posts
                Posted: February 13, 2006, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Maddog, i wish i could play the other draw online..shoooootttt! i'd be $900 richer right now.. But thank you:-) It was all over the place..

United States
                  Member #27050
                  November 26, 2005
                  40272 Posts
                  Posted: February 13, 2006, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Zippy, MD and Jorli.  Didn't play it box, only straight.  I should have seen it the other way!

WOW Sherry a straight with the green ball double draw!  Awesome!  Dance

Thank you undress for providing us with the box workout.  A fountain of knowledge it is!

United States
                    Member #27050
                    November 26, 2005
                    40272 Posts
                    Posted: February 13, 2006, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

723 710
                    104 509
                    098 678 

tonight was a double draw with the green ball.

2nd draw was    843...

Congrats on your straight hit and a box

congrats to calabs for his box..      Good calls...

Not sure if it will hold true since the number was a double draw number, but 843 is one of my doubles trigger using the 023 rule (843 +023 =  866).  First time to test double draw number with this theory.  If so, look for doubles to come within the next 1-3 draws.  Keep an eye out for those combos in the workout!  Shocked  Call me nuts, but it's been working really well in NJ lately.  Could we see 00X midday?

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #2448
                      October 4, 2003
                      25905 Posts
                      Posted: February 13, 2006, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

WTG Zippy!  I missed your straight hit!  Congrats!

fenton,michigan
                        United States
                        Member #23352
                        October 11, 2005
                        6028 Posts
                        Posted: February 14, 2006, 8:15 am - IP Logged

WTG Zippy!  I missed your straight hit!  Congrats!

Jorli~ i didn't win anything for it, they don't offer it to play online, probably can't sound like a last minute thing they do if the green ball drops.. it stinks.. But good for the locals i suppose! i am replaying it for midday ya never know.. and its in the box again:-)348-843

United States
                          Member #27050
                          November 26, 2005
                          40272 Posts
                          Posted: February 14, 2006, 8:50 am - IP Logged

Hope the "warning signs" hold up.  Checked mirror states for NJ over the past 3 draws..... 7 doubles fell.  That combined with the doubles warning 843 tells me doubles are coming!!

Zippy - I see that 843/348 again in the workout.  Amazing how these numbers align.  Crazy

I'm looking for 00 or 99 to come in.  Good luck everyone! 

fenton,michigan
                            United States
                            Member #23352
                            October 11, 2005
                            6028 Posts
                            Posted: February 14, 2006, 9:01 am - IP Logged

Calabs can you tell me what the green ball draw was before the 348 last night, and have they just started doing that? i tried searching for it but couldnt find your post.. Thanks:-)

United States
                              Member #27050
                              November 26, 2005
                              40272 Posts
                              Posted: February 14, 2006, 9:08 am - IP Logged

Calabs can you tell me what the green ball draw was before the 348 last night, and have they just started doing that? i tried searching for it but couldnt find your post.. Thanks:-)

• Zippy - Here is the blurb from the NJ website which explains how the game works.  This is in effect between 06-Feb-2006 through 05-Mar-2006.

• ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

• Each night during the promotion, after the regular Pick-3 drawing occurs, the drawing host will conduct another drawing from a separate machine that contains 6 white balls and 1 green ball.

• If the green ball is drawn, a second set of Pick-3 numbers will be drawn and players will have a second chance to win from the same ticket purchase.

• The lottery will match and fund a separate prize pool for this second set of numbers.

• Every night that the green ball is drawn, there will be TWO sets of numbers drawn, TWO sets of winners and, consequently, TWICE the payout!

• If a white ball is drawn, it will be taken out of the mix and the next night the draw will be from the remaining 5 white balls and 1 green ball. A white ball will be taken out every night until the green ball is drawn. Whenever the green ball is drawn, all seven balls are then replaced for the next drawing.

• It's guaranteed that the green ball will be drawn at least once a week during the 4-week promotion, so be sure to tune in to NJN each night at 7:56 pm!

Page 2 of 14