Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

staying with a number/changing each draw

Topic closed. 42 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Amazing Grace.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

do you stay with the same numbers draw to draw or change each draw?

i stay with the same numbers each draw [ 23 ]  [29.11%]
i change numbers each draw [ 48 ]  [60.76%]
i quick pick my numbers [ 8 ]  [10.13%]
Total Valid Votes [ 79 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 8 ]  
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: March 10, 2006, 6:51 am - IP Logged

I change daily

good luck on changing daily.i keep my picks no matter what.sooner or later the gravy train is going to come in if your patient.i just bagged a over a couple thousand the other day being patient with a number.my patience was rewarded.........

LosingJeff's avatar - flower
    Greenfield
    United States
    Member #3587
    February 2, 2004
    557 Posts
    Posted: March 10, 2006, 7:40 am - IP Logged

Mike, if your ever in Taxiana stop by. I got tons of losing tickets that are all losers that you need to see; absoultely nothing back! Its actually beyond comprehension. I have played the same numbers for 8 years and have not even hit a straight combo. It doesnt matter what you play here. But, if I were in any other State I would play the same ones until they hit.

" FUN IS BAD " ----causes Bankruptcy

Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11338 Posts
      Posted: March 10, 2006, 8:23 am - IP Logged

jeff i can reccommend one site that i know is honest lock,stock and barrel and thats betslips.i just had 2,200 dollars wired to my checking account for a pick 4 win.they also made me a V.I.P. for the site.i never spend more than 10 to 18 bucks a day ever.its always about i'd say around 15 bucks a day.i'm in the profit margin so far.but i can vouch for them.i'd love to see ya win a few thousand and they are honest.if you ever decide to play they are the place to go.i wouldn't waste anymore cash on those crooked officials in indy.i know for a fact that if you played those numbers in another place you would have money to show for it.you are right there is no way you could've lost all those times unless something crooked was going on and i believe it is.i feel bad for ya but those indy lottery officials will pay in the end.karma has a way of working things out........

Lottery Queen's avatar - Animation2
        Watch Blinking #
        United States
        Member #34411
        March 3, 2006
        11693 Posts
        Posted: March 10, 2006, 8:32 am - IP Logged

LOL well I am married to certain numbers. Pet Numbers will break you. when you don't play them they come out lol. I also play numbers need to appear in Evening Lottery here I been lucky on those picks. So yeah I stick with the same numbers and add numbers to win.

It's Not How Many Numbers You Post, But If You Can  Post The Right One's To Fall!

Tennessee
          United States
          Member #7853
          October 15, 2004
          11338 Posts
          Posted: March 10, 2006, 11:59 am - IP Logged

i learned my lesson back in october.one day i just didn't feel good or feel like fooling with it.well sure as i am sitting here the number came out straight.5,000 dollars down the drain because i didn't go to the store and play my numbers.i don't care how i feel i do those numbers rain,shine,sickness and health.here recently when i won the big money online i drifted off that morning and almost forgot to do my tickets.i got them done right before the deadline thank goodness.when my numbers came in i was thinking of how lucky i was to have woke myself up before i forgot......when you least expect is when numbers usually hit.

Triple Tree's avatar - clover2wm
            North Eastern
            Singapore
            Member #32049
            February 7, 2006
            25 Posts
            Posted: March 10, 2006, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

I change my numbers since it's random.  My mum believes in wagering on the same number until it hits.  I think a large majority of the lottery players in Singapore do that.

Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: March 10, 2006, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

what lottery games does singapore have?

thanks......

United States
                Member #9519
                December 10, 2004
                492 Posts
                Posted: March 10, 2006, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

I play the same numbers six numbers daily.. sometimes adding 1-2 qps.

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                  PA
                  United States
                  Member #22983
                  October 6, 2005
                  2226 Posts
                  Posted: March 10, 2006, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Combination of both. I always keep logs of all my numbers played, but that can lead to major headaches when you look back and see that you matched a jackpot win, or 5 balls. I like to play some permanent numbers with some system numbers, and some QP's.

When you do tracking, and use systems, sometimes it makes no sense to use the same numbers. Like if 3 of your numbers came up last draw, chances are great they will not show up twice. So it would be a waste to play them.

Tennessee
                    United States
                    Member #7853
                    October 15, 2004
                    11338 Posts
                    Posted: March 13, 2006, 7:51 am - IP Logged

on the mega millions and powerball challenge here i have gotten 4+0 in the last powerball AND mega millions drawings.i stick with the same numbers for every challenge.i don't change.......

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
                      Mcminnville, Oregon
                      United States
                      Member #3013
                      December 13, 2003
                      3047 Posts
                      Posted: March 13, 2006, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Well I play my picks for a week or two and then change them.  I aslo play QP's every drawing but I would not play the QP's for more than one draw.-weshar75

I decided to play just QP's for awhile but they will be for the two week limit for 4 drawings here in Oregon.  After the two weeks I will get another QP two week ticket for 4 draws.  I think I will play that way for awhile to see how it goes on my Powerball tickets.-weshar75

Morrison, IL
                        United States
                        Member #4657
                        May 13, 2004
                        1884 Posts
                        Posted: March 13, 2006, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

I'm going to do the same thing starting next week if I do not win a prize on this Wednesday or Saturday night's draw, since I have not won a single prize since last November. However, I will change after every third draw since $3 is the smallest prize.

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
                          rainbow lake
                          Canada
                          Member #25177
                          November 2, 2005
                          10764 Posts
                          Posted: March 13, 2006, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Once you do your wwork out you should stick with your numbers, I predicted 15 in Western Canada in Feb thats 50% which is good , now they were box and or doubles but none the less i would not play them or quit and they would show.

Have to not second guess yourself.