Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

hi we just went Platinum

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 11 years ago by instantaccess.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Bible belt state
United States
Member #23795
October 16, 2005
33 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2006, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Since you play Pick 3, check out Deflate 3 - Pick 3 Number Reduction System and Inspector 3 - Pick 3 Number Classification System.

Here's a good article on wheeling:

A Beginners Look at Wheeling

Best of luck to you!

ok i did read over this but man it confused me.. I think i'll let hubby read it lol

just wondering is there a way ( for like the mega game tonight) to buy each combination of numbers? where it guarantees a win? i wont be doing this lol but wondering if so why has noone ever did it? how much would that cost? anyone know?

baltimore, md
    United States
    Member #33189
    February 19, 2006
    1 Posts
    Posted: February 19, 2006, 10:14 am - IP Logged

I wish there were bigtime lottery winners that made a point to lend people money.  I mean people who are actually willing to repay (not people who want a hand-out)

Sparta, NJ
      United States
      Member #18331
      July 9, 2005
      1977 Posts
      Posted: February 19, 2006, 11:24 am - IP Logged

I wish there were bigtime lottery winners that made a point to lend people money.  I mean people who are actually willing to repay (not people who want a hand-out)

How do you tell the good from the bad?  I see where the default on loans are rising.  Would you be protected if you weren't an organization like BOA?  You would have to register, etc.  Appears it would detract from the enjoyment of being rich.  Unless you were Mafia!

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

Sparta, NJ
        United States
        Member #18331
        July 9, 2005
        1977 Posts
        Posted: February 19, 2006, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Not sure why. As i dont understand much of anything I am reading LOL 

But We ( hubby and I) Decided to go for it atleast one month.

were trying to learn about the lottery and chances of winning and such

were not rich but we do play 10.00 a week on the Powerball ( oklahoma )

so far were just picking numbers . 2 sets that means something to us and the rest are all just guesses.

Anyways hope to get to know you all soon :)

Go down to the Specific Lottery Games optioin, choose the one that strikes your fancy, and ask questions.  Most of the people in those groups are proud of their systems and will go out of their way to help get you on a path.  You can't learn it all, pick one at a time.  I'm greedy and tried to win them all, learned nothing.

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

Bible belt state
          United States
          Member #23795
          October 16, 2005
          33 Posts
          Posted: February 19, 2006, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Not sure why. As i dont understand much of anything I am reading LOL 

But We ( hubby and I) Decided to go for it atleast one month.

were trying to learn about the lottery and chances of winning and such

were not rich but we do play 10.00 a week on the Powerball ( oklahoma )

so far were just picking numbers . 2 sets that means something to us and the rest are all just guesses.

Anyways hope to get to know you all soon :)

Go down to the Specific Lottery Games optioin, choose the one that strikes your fancy, and ask questions.  Most of the people in those groups are proud of their systems and will go out of their way to help get you on a path.  You can't learn it all, pick one at a time.  I'm greedy and tried to win them all, learned nothing.

thanks! will do.  :-)