Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has any given up on their search for.....

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 11 years ago by QWEST46.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #4430
April 24, 2004
84 Posts
Posted: February 17, 2006, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone given up on their search for the Holy Grail system?

I don't understand how some people believe that there may be a potential crack in the system and that there is a chance that they may have a chance in exploting any loopholes that may exist.

I have looked into the possibilties and have came to the conclusion that winning the games is all random chance alone.

So why do I still see the same users from the last two years ago still posting and researching the lottery? I am just curious.

Good day now. 8)

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #22395
    September 24, 2005
    1583 Posts
    Posted: February 17, 2006, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

question:  Has anyone given up on their search for the Holy Grail system?

Answer: So why do I still see the same users from the last two years ago still posting and researching the lottery? I am just curious.

I think you just answered that first question yourself?

Smile

United States
      Member #4430
      April 24, 2004
      84 Posts
      Posted: February 17, 2006, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

question: Has anyone given up on their search for the Holy Grail system?

Answer: So why do I still see the same users from the last two years ago still posting and researching the lottery? I am just curious.

I think you just answered that first question yourself?

Smile

Haha, I know. I meant anyone "else".

Good day now. :D

JAP69's avatar - alas
        South Carolina
        United States
        Member #6
        November 4, 2001
        8790 Posts
        Posted: February 17, 2006, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

I gave up on searching a week or so ago.
        I think I have found the system I like to use.

WHATT

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
          Member #1987
          August 5, 2003
          8968 Posts
          Posted: February 17, 2006, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

I don't understand how some people believe that there may be a potential crack in the system and that there is a chance that they may have a chance in exploting any loopholes that may exist.

I have looked into the possibilties and have came to the conclusion that winning the games is all random chance alone.

So why do I still see the same users from the last two years ago still posting and researching the lottery? I am just curious.

Good day now. 8)

QWEST46, It seems that you cannot understand what truecritic is saying. Let me clarify it for you, as long as you see people posting methods that means these people have NOT given up. 

I went back & looked up some of your previous posts. And you had this to say:

Standard Member
          Standard Member

United States
          Member #4509
          April 24, 2004
          75 Posts
          Top of pagePosted: May 22, 2004, 5:46 am - IP Logged

You can be ahead of games using systems. I myself have not developed a system to be used consistently. I win by using different system based on the odds I am trying to beat in any particular game, in any particular situation. Perhaps I've just been lucky.

QWEST46: Could you give an example of how you win using a different system based on the odds you are trying to beat in any particular game, in any particular situation?  Thanks.

United States
            Member #4430
            April 24, 2004
            84 Posts
            Posted: February 17, 2006, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Good day now. 8)

QWEST46, It seems that you cannot understand what truecritic is saying. Let me clarify it for you, as long as you see people posting methods that means these people have NOT given up. 

Standard Member
            Standard Member

United States
            Member #4509
            April 24, 2004
            75 Posts

You can be ahead of games using systems. I myself have not developed a system to be used consistently. I win by using different system based on the odds I am trying to beat in any particular game, in any particular situation. Perhaps I've just been lucky.

QWEST46: Could you give an example of how you win using a different system based on the odds you are trying to beat in any particular game, in any particular situation?  Thanks.

It turns out to be that it may have been all pure luck that contributed to my winning streaks. (By luck I don't mean a mystical force influencing the outcomes. What I mean is, "things turned out the way they did from probability alone".)

Good day now. Cool

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
              Member #1987
              August 5, 2003
              8968 Posts
              Posted: February 17, 2006, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Good day now. 8)

Standard Member
              Standard Member

United States
              Member #4509
              April 24, 2004
              75 Posts

It turns out to be that it may have been all pure luck that contributed to my winning streaks. (By luck I don't mean a mystical force influencing the outcomes. What I mean is, "things turned out the way they did from probability alone".)

Good day now. Cool

Ok QWEST46, could you tell me what you are using now or considering as opposed to back then?

United States
                Member #4430
                April 24, 2004
                84 Posts
                Posted: February 17, 2006, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Good day now. 8)

Standard Member
                Standard Member

United States
                Member #4509
                April 24, 2004
                75 Posts

QUOTE by Lavern Maloney: "QWEST46, It seems that you cannot understand what truecritic is saying. Let me clarify it for you, as long as you see people posting methods that means these people have NOT given up."

I got ahead of myself and didn't realize what he was talking about.

United States
                  Member #4430
                  April 24, 2004
                  84 Posts
                  Posted: February 17, 2006, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Good day now. 8)

Standard Member
                  Standard Member

United States
                  Member #4509
                  April 24, 2004
                  75 Posts

Good day now. Cool

Ok QWEST46, could you tell me what you are using now or considering as opposed to back then?

Nothing. I did the smart thing; that is, I quitted while I was ahead.

United States
                    Member #4430
                    April 24, 2004
                    84 Posts
                    Posted: February 17, 2006, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

From all the years I have spent learning about probablity, in the end, what I have found out is that you have learned that you cannot know how things will turn out to be for certain -- you know that you cannot know for sure. That's the bottom line. It's better to save your money and make wise investments rather than throwing it away trying to win the lottery. As far as coughing up a few bucks here and there on the BIG games, that's fine -- it's just for fun. I just don't think it's worth putting in the time and effort to search for the cracks in the systems, as I firmly believe that none currently exist in the US state-run games. That is all.

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
                      Wisconsin
                      United States
                      Member #1303
                      March 27, 2003
                      1508 Posts
                      Posted: February 18, 2006, 9:57 am - IP Logged

From all the years I have spent learning about probablity, in the end, what I have found out is that you have learned that you cannot know how things will turn out to be for certain -- you know that you cannot know for sure. That's the bottom line. It's better to save your money and make wise investments rather than throwing it away trying to win the lottery. As far as coughing up a few bucks here and there on the BIG games, that's fine -- it's just for fun. I just don't think it's worth putting in the time and effort to search for the cracks in the systems, as I firmly believe that none currently exist in the US state-run games. That is all.

Wise investments?  Just a bit of information.  My grandfather made "wise investments" in the stock market back in the 1920's.  Then the Crash wiped him out, totally. He lost everything and never recovered.

So there are no certain things. Not even "wise investments".  You don't know that those investments won't be wiped out tomorrow.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

for99c's avatar - Lottery-058.jpg
                        Texas
                        United States
                        Member #27861
                        December 6, 2005
                        29 Posts
                        Posted: February 18, 2006, 10:05 am - IP Logged

I haven't failed, I've
                            found 10,000 ways
                            that don't work.
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Sparta, NJ
                          United States
                          Member #18331
                          July 9, 2005
                          1977 Posts
                          Posted: February 18, 2006, 10:37 am - IP Logged

I haven't failed, I've
                              found 10,000 ways
                              that don't work.
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Word games.  A failure is a failure.  Putting on a pretty face, it's still a failure.  That is like a heavy smoker saying they are healthy because they haven't died. Word games.

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

United States
                            Member #4430
                            April 24, 2004
                            84 Posts
                            Posted: February 18, 2006, 10:49 am - IP Logged

Wise investments?  Just a bit of information.  My grandfather made "wise investments" in the stock market back in the 1920's.  Then the Crash wiped him out, totally. He lost everything and never recovered.

So there are no certain things. Not even "wise investments".  You don't know that those investments won't be wiped out tomorrow.

Of sourse no investment is 100% safe. And *eh hemmm........ cough cough* I never once mentioned the word "stock"!

Taking what I was saying in a "reasonable" sense -- what was meant was that it is better (IMO of course!!!) to invest your money (in bonds, money market, real estate etc.) rather than throw it away by playing the lottery like an addict hoping to get rich solely by finding a secret system.

Tah tah

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19825 Posts
                              Posted: February 18, 2006, 10:55 am - IP Logged

When I play the lotteries, I prefer to pick my own numbers, odds are I won't win but if I have to lose I prefer to do it with numbers I picked. I enjoy picking my own numbers, it's a form of entertainment like watching TV which is also a waste of time.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking