Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 3:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

i was just thinking about this.

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Chewie.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Raven62's avatar - binary
New Jersey
United States
Member #17843
June 28, 2005
51178 Posts
Posted: February 19, 2006, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Raven62 writes:
"If you're destined to win, you'll win: you won't even have to buy a ticket: you'll find one in the trash or something like that."

Isn't that the way thieves thinks when they sees something of value that they've aways wanted but wasn't willing to pay for?

Is that what this guy was doing?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/121277

Sparta, NJ
    United States
    Member #18331
    July 9, 2005
    1977 Posts
    Posted: February 19, 2006, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

If you're destined to win, you'll win: you won't even have to buy a ticket: you'll find one in the trash or something like that.
    COOL!  Now I am going to save some real money.  No need to buy any more tickets.  Just sit on the front poch and wait for it to drop out of the sky.  Maybe some bird will steal it from an unlucky-lucky purchaser. Kind of like welfare or food stamps.  Wait for some one else to spend their money, then give it to me.  I like that kind of thinking!

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
      Beautiful Florida
      United States
      Member #5709
      July 18, 2004
      20246 Posts
      Posted: February 19, 2006, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

You sound like one of the three people who are watching the Olympics this year.

ROTFL ROTFL 

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10392 Posts
        Posted: February 19, 2006, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Raven62

Actually every ticket holder is holding a losing ticket until they find out otherwise, and so very few ever do find out otherwise.

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          51178 Posts
          Posted: February 19, 2006, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Raven62

Actually every ticket holder is holding a losing ticket until they find out otherwise, and so very few ever do find out otherwise.

That must be true: But then maybe you can explain why you keep buying them if you already know they are losers! LOL!

Sparta, NJ
            United States
            Member #18331
            July 9, 2005
            1977 Posts
            Posted: February 19, 2006, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Raven62

That must be true: But then maybe you can explain why you keep buying them if you already know they are losers! LOL!

Wishin' and a hopin' - unless that bird flies overhead.  Abba Gaddbra - losing ticket becomes winning ticket.  Personally, my abba's not working too well.

Cheers

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
              Wisconsin
              United States
              Member #1303
              March 27, 2003
              1508 Posts
              Posted: February 19, 2006, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

You became a millionaire the second that the check that they gave you and you deposited in your financial institution was officially deemed by that institution to be "cleared".

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

md
                United States
                Member #14047
                April 20, 2005
                580 Posts
                Posted: February 19, 2006, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

LP Members always crack me the hell up after a large jackpot.  The things that come out of their minds, minds and computers.  I have been sick this weekend, but reading this thread has awakened my spirits.  Chewie's Jay Leno impersonation wins the best joke of the day award:  "One of three people watchin the Olympics."  Thats funny as hell.

Sparta, NJ
                  United States
                  Member #18331
                  July 9, 2005
                  1977 Posts
                  Posted: February 19, 2006, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

You became a millionaire the second that the check that they gave you and you deposited in your financial institution was officially deemed by that institution to be "cleared".

There is no check; except the cardboard one.  It will look cute on the wall, over the fireplace, but is worthless.   It is an electronic funds transfer.  Kinda like auto deposit of your paycheck; except it does not go into a checking account.  The financial institute you choose, sets it up and the Lottery pushes the buttons.  The Lottery Directory will give you a list of places to contact.  I checked in NJ, they can't give you advise, but do have a list.

Cheers