Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gotten a lot of Flack

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Miss Bee.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2006, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

What I posted in my blog has gotten me a lot of Flack..

I did not mean any harm by it, my only regret was mentioning the names

of the methods that didn't work for me. They have worked for other people and

that is fantastic.. but I just couldn't get them to work for me.

I am sorry if I have come on too strong with the method I use. It excites

me to win everyday and I just wanted to help others who come here to

get ideas to win.

Now if you read the post that was posted , you will see that I was only explaining what

I went through before getting where I am today.

This is posted in my blog. If Todd would so kindly remove what I put in red here that is written in my blog I would appreciate it deeply. Replace it with what is in blue.

What I learned through observation and how I got where I am now...  But I am not staying here..

When I first started playing, I started noticing the way the numbers seem to travel in groups. Could not predict where to see them next but knew they were coming. I tried the all states with numbers.. but played the wrong sets at the wrong drawing.. that was a total bust.. or I would get a hit, but hardly enough to brag about,, you know what I mean..

Straights were out of the question.. too much money to run them in every combo... Then I tried Laverene (replace with Another )method of watching only doubles.. and then the method of vtracs with littleoldlady..  I lost more doing the Laverene (replace with double ) method .. but did notice that the doubles and vtracs go hand and hand.. so I watched.. and then decided to quit the chasing of the doubles and narrow down some things using the vtracs..

Then what did I find.. Wow.. I played TN and the number came out in GA.. or I played KY and the number came out in IL.. that was more frustrating than losing with the Laverene ( replace with double )system.. 

So I decided to track those states that mirrored each other and continue to use the vtracs..  ahhh.. it started coming together..

Through the observation I discovered the double warning system.. Which was GOLD then ...  It was so much better than chasing the doubles around the world with the Laverne method..(just remove completely)  I thought.. there is something to this double thing..

Then with the vtracs I noticed those fake doubles..  ahh.. the double vtrac return.. just as good as a double warning.. without doing the Laverne  ( replace with double )chase..

Then those doubles that appeared from no where... ahh.. another observation showed me the reverse method.. (doesn't pay out as well.. ) but helped with some hits...

This game is so fun... the mystery... still there but not as complicated using the vtracs...

Even on my total bust nights.. I know the vtracs will come through again in a few days.. and the money loss on those nights will be returned usually doubled...

As mentioned, I only wanted to share what I experience to get where I am today.  We learn so much by our mistakes and I have made many on my way.. I would not take anything for those mistakes.. without them, I wouldn't know what I do now.

I am willing to help anyone who needs help. 

Laverene I would like to say I am so sorry for offending you in any way or the double method.  They just don't work for me.. As some other systems mentioned here on LP.   Please forgive me. 

For those who feel that I have attacked them with the system I use.. I am deeply sorry there too.  Please forgive me. 

Todd , I hope I am not asking for too much to ask you to make those changes for me in my blog.. Thanks..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

newberry florida
    United States
    Member #6572
    August 28, 2004
    6 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2006, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

When you are getting flack you'r right on target.    keep up the good work.

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg
      Cleveland, Ohio
      United States
      Member #11445
      February 13, 2005
      1303 Posts
      Posted: February 24, 2006, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Tntea,

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg
        Cleveland, Ohio
        United States
        Member #11445
        February 13, 2005
        1303 Posts
        Posted: February 24, 2006, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Tntea,

Very noble of you to post this. Yes, keep up the good work.

Perhaps we can not put all the b.s. behind us and move on. 

United States
          Member #31636
          February 1, 2006
          256 Posts
          Posted: February 24, 2006, 6:34 pm - IP Logged
          tntea,

I appreciate all the work you do. Thank you.

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
            Member #26882
            November 23, 2005
            1404 Posts
            Posted: February 24, 2006, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Tntea,

Well I am going to have to say that I commend you for apologizing which is a very honorable thing to do!

Personally, I do think that this apology will bring much peace to the forum and really, all along was what needed to be done, as I do believe it will mend hurt feelings.

It takes a strong person to Apologize in person as you have done. I hope that it can be accepted by those offended, and we can move on to do what we all do best.... Give numbers and win money but most of all Help each other in a civil manner. We are all here because we enjoy the lottery, lets hope we can enjoy each other's company as well. We do need to respect each other's space, we do need to say thank you when someone helps us as well. We do need to remain humble, as no one is 100% perfect especially when predicting numbers whether it be by a system or a gift, you win some you lose some, you just keep moving and hope no one notices much when you lose LOL!

Blessings and Winnings
              Tenaj's avatar - michellea
              Charlotte NC
              United States
              Member #17406
              June 18, 2005
              4053 Posts
              Posted: February 24, 2006, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Tntea,

Well I am going to have to say that I commend you for apologizing which is a very honorable thing to do!

Personally, I do think that this apology will bring much peace to the forum and really, all along was what needed to be done, as I do believe it will mend hurt feelings.

It takes a strong person to Apologize in person as you have done. I hope that it can be accepted by those offended, and we can move on to do what we all do best.... Give numbers and win money but most of all Help each other in a civil manner. We are all here because we enjoy the lottery, lets hope we can enjoy each other's company as well. We do need to respect each other's space, we do need to say thank you when someone helps us as well. We do need to remain humble, as no one is 100% perfect especially when predicting numbers whether it be by a system or a gift, you win some you lose some, you just keep moving and hope no one notices much when you lose LOL!

Blessings and Winnings

I Agree!

takeemtothebank

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                Clarkston, Michigan
                United States
                Member #76
                January 6, 2002
                8528 Posts
                Posted: February 24, 2006, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Sandy

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                  BOSTON
                  United States
                  Member #48
                  September 9, 2001
                  3584 Posts
                  Posted: February 24, 2006, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

tntea Just wanted to mention as you said about vtracs usage working for some. It is terrible here in Mass. using it for the front 3. Maybe I am doing something wrong and you can teach me the right way. Your apology makes you a humble person and should be accepted bye everyone and just move on,

Zoozie's avatar - back
                    South Fort Myers
                    United States
                    Member #26835
                    November 23, 2005
                    454 Posts
                    Posted: February 24, 2006, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

I think that once Todd adds the vtrac section, members can then make the determination if that is something that may help to make picks for the lotto.  Maybe that is what is needed - something that is viewable for vtracs.  Until then, it will be a debate over and over.  I personally do not use them, so I can not give an honest opinion about whether they work or not.  I'm more of a simple kinda gal.  :)

Even though I do not use them does not give me any right to go around slamming the vtrac program.  I just couldn't seem to grasp it, so I moved onto other methods.  To each his own.

Zoozie  Dance

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve"
                    Napoleon Hill

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23260 Posts
                      Posted: February 24, 2006, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Very nice of you to say, Tntea.  Very classy.  I hope that it is accepted, and I really hope that everyone involved can not only get past this, but also not go back and mention it anymore.  I feel like it is a cloud hanging over us that is keeping everyone from moving ahead, but this may just get us all moving again.  Thumbs Up

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

cybero's avatar - cybero2
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #7752
                        October 11, 2004
                        202 Posts
                        Posted: February 24, 2006, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Face it, you people messed with TNTEA too long. She is tired of all the BS, and I don't blame her myself. I thought about becoming a paid member here but now I don't think so.

Alot of people here with big ego's....nuff said...

CyberO

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: February 25, 2006, 12:29 am - IP Logged

Face it, you people messed with TNTEA too long. She is tired of all the BS, and I don't blame her myself. I thought about becoming a paid member here but now I don't think so.

Alot of people here with big ego's....nuff said...

Oh, Cybero,  I believe you read more into my post than needed.  I see what I did that was wrong and making people dislike me.  I am far from being perfect.  Becoming a platinum member would be an advantage..Try it one month. 

I am trying really hard not to sound as I am pushing something on someone. 

Trying to find the words to say...

Don't let any negative remarks on this forum keep you from becoming a paid member. Remember, the tools are what you are paying for.. so if you aren't happy with the forums.. just skip that part..

teacake58's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                            AL
                            United States
                            Member #29698
                            January 5, 2006
                            1141 Posts
                            Posted: February 25, 2006, 1:20 am - IP Logged

just keep posting tn i'm learning alot thanks for your time and sharing what u have learned keep those numbers coming

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: February 25, 2006, 1:30 am - IP Logged

just keep posting tn i'm learning alot thanks for your time and sharing what u have learned keep those numbers coming

Mail For You