Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gotten a lot of Flack

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Miss Bee.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: February 25, 2006, 2:37 am - IP Logged

TNTEA

None of your posting here or anywhere else not even on your blog bothers me, never has so far and I don't see why it should or would.

I am sorry that it has bothered any other people.

I myself think that I have made my peace with Paurths or so it looks that way so far and same with others. I am hot tempered so it is hard to keep the peace.

As it was said by somebody else here "To Each His Own" or "Her Own" as it might be.

Good luck.

Fernando.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - rsz 1franklinmillion-front.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11339 Posts
    Posted: February 25, 2006, 2:56 am - IP Logged

even though i don't play the vtracs that much i can honestly say that your posting anywhere on this site has never bothered me a bit.i personally don't see why people would have a problem with it.i'm sorry if it bothered others but speaking for myself i've never had a problem with it.good luck........

Miss Bee's avatar - strawberry
      nashville
      United States
      Member #4990
      June 8, 2004
      1376 Posts
      Posted: February 25, 2006, 8:46 am - IP Logged

I for one am also thankful for everything that is posted, I am a slow learner and read almost every post on here daily, I have learned something from so many different people and I am very grateful, the goal here is to win money, and sharing what has helped each individual also helps others, I agree that if a specific, way doesn't help someone by all means they shouldn't use it, but if that way isn't posted or shared with others they may not be able to use something that could help them, so to everyone I say continue to post everything you might not help every single person, but you are helping some of us so thanks to all of you for your time and energy  that you put forth in trying to help us all reach the goal of winning. Miss Bee