Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ion Saliu new Bright 5

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 11 years ago by bulldog5.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Belleville , Illinois
United States
Member #1850
July 15, 2003
70 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2006, 4:46 am - IP Logged

I hope to get this new package as soon as possible, I use Ion's lotwon532 and Mdiedit to- gether now and as he says he has combine the two for a better lotto5 program.

Bigjer 

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: February 27, 2006, 8:01 am - IP Logged

has anyone had any success with these?

Calgary
      Canada
      Member #9419
      December 7, 2004
      228 Posts
      Posted: February 27, 2006, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like an Ion response.  The same response is on his website.  His software is very good, and quite possibly is the best, but it can also be very challenging at times.  The thing that really interests me is the enhanced strategy checking and the ability to disable the internal filters.  It would be great if he made something similar with Pick3 and Pick4.  It takes me a lot, and I mean a lot of hours to test one strategy.  Since I believe to get any kind of accurate test is to at least test through 50-100 draws, it has to be done.  And that takes a lot of time since with the current renditions of software.  I'm currently in the middle of testing out 2 strategies for Pick3 and 2 for Pick4 and it is very time consuming. 

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
        Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: February 27, 2006, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Xavier

I have never yet used Ion's software, are you winning on the pick 3 and or 4 with them and how often each and boxed or straight or both ?

And how long on the average do pick 3 and pick 4 workouts each take to do and how many combinations each do they on the average produce ?

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: February 27, 2006, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

I wonder if it is really worth it, putting up with so much trouble.

As to Ion, it seems to me that perhaps he is getting more unstable, nowdays I don't think that I would write to him, not for any reason, not even to buy anything from him, I would just go to his site and very quickly download whatever I need to, try not to read much of anything while finding the downloads and then once done, very quickly get out of there, the stuff writen there is very wild, I try to ignore it, but it is every-where.

It makes me wonder if what I post is also just as "Wild" and scary and if I also seem to be just as unstable, maybe I am also getting there or might already be, but I don't program, so can't also give and or sell programs.

But I am just a little more open with what little I might know about filters, at least so far.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            5124 Posts
            Posted: February 27, 2006, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like an Ion response. The same response is on his website. His software is very good, and quite possibly is the best, but it can also be very challenging at times. The thing that really interests me is the enhanced strategy checking and the ability to disable the internal filters. It would be great if he made something similar with Pick3 and Pick4. It takes me a lot, and I mean a lot of hours to test one strategy. Since I believe to get any kind of accurate test is to at least test through 50-100 draws, it has to be done. And that takes a lot of time since with the current renditions of software. I'm currently in the middle of testing out 2 strategies for Pick3 and 2 for Pick4 and it is very time consuming.

Keep on testing & retesting............xavier!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you hit the jackpot with any of your Ion S....Lotto A.

Guru W..or many others software, let us know on a post!!!

I think most of this stuff is "OLD" DOS programs that have

been reversed-engineered in bits & pieces strung together.

(it does not sound like a commerical package of any kind as described above)

If anyone wants to pay for "it"..buy all u want!

(don't complain or blame the seller........................"Let the Buyer BEWARE")

LOL..........................$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

PSYKOMO

Calgary
              Canada
              Member #9419
              December 7, 2004
              228 Posts
              Posted: February 28, 2006, 1:03 am - IP Logged

One of the strategy/systems I am currently testing is the "wonder grid" for pick3. The checking utility supplied to backtest doesn't seem to work well, and often gives false hits/results. Or maybe it's just me and I'm not reading it right.

Look up pick3 wondergrid or the like on his site, download the Pick332 package. Set up your data file, then remove the latest 100 draws or so. That hundred draws will be your future draws for checking the "wondergrid strategy. Next use util332 and create the frequency reports for a 10 draw grid. The file you are most interested in is the grid file it creates, which is each digit and it's top 2 pairs from those past 10 draws. You can create the file from more than 10 previous draws, but from what I've tested so far, 10 seems to be the optimum. Next you can take that file and use the program called winners and check the grid file versus your future 100 draw file and see how many box and straight hits occur. You should do a test with at least 10 draws to get any type of objective result. I've tested 10 consecutive draws that produced 4 straight hits in 20 draws from each grids inception. which would be an outlay of 20 draws*10 combinations*10tests= $2000, with wins equalling 900(betslips.com payout)*4= $3600. If using the standard payout of 500*4 = $2000, it makes it an even game.   There were a bunch of box hits too, but the grid is much better suited towards straight hits, but could just as easily work with box.

I never really pursued this strategy because the tests I did do showed that it would only break even, which although very promising, it didn't make sense to pursue furhter testing on. However, with the advent of getting a 900-1 payout from beslips.som and other online purveyors of pick3 lottery, it makes this strategy/system very viable and well withink the budget of all of us at only $10 a day if playing $1/combo or $2,50/day if playing .25/combo.

Anyway, try it and do some testing and let us know your result. I'm in the process of more testing. I want to finish a few hundred consecutive draws in order to prove it's worth and determine if their is a skip pattern that could be incorporated to win/leverage your money better. It's gonna take a while, but I'll slog through it. :)

Calgary
                Canada
                Member #9419
                December 7, 2004
                228 Posts
                Posted: February 28, 2006, 1:14 am - IP Logged

Sorry Lantern, I didn't really answer your questions very well. To create a single grid doesn't take long, maybe a few minutes to create and check. It's only 10 combinations. Manually keeping track of all the files you create though is a file management hassle especially being limitted to 8 character DOS filename structure. :( And for me, I can't really consider a system/strategy to actually work until I've gone through a large enough sample size to prove it's validity.

BTW Lantern in the mathematics section I also outlined one of the other strategies I am testing for Pick3. I didn't show exactly how I'm able to get a 66% filter hit chance, but if you're interested, let me know and I'll try to explain it to you.

Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: February 28, 2006, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Sorry Lantern, I didn't really answer your questions very well. To create a single grid doesn't take long, maybe a few minutes to create and check. It's only 10 combinations. Manually keeping track of all the files you create though is a file management hassle especially being limitted to 8 character DOS filename structure. :( And for me, I can't really consider a system/strategy to actually work until I've gone through a large enough sample size to prove it's validity.

BTW Lantern in the mathematics section I also outlined one of the other strategies I am testing for Pick3. I didn't show exactly how I'm able to get a 66% filter hit chance, but if you're interested, let me know and I'll try to explain it to you.

Xavier

Thanks a lot, what you said was enough, at least for now, I do need to check his pick 3 software, I must have some use for it.

Thank you very much again.

Fernando.

rowdy117's avatar - image php?u=2413&dateline=1135265132
                    Tennessee
                    United States
                    Member #12466
                    March 14, 2005
                    29 Posts
                    Posted: March 1, 2006, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

I have ordered bright 5.  I cant wait to see it.

United States
                      Member #33665
                      February 23, 2006
                      6 Posts
                      Posted: March 2, 2006, 7:06 am - IP Logged

All,

Ion has posted an update and response about his new software here:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/129227