Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

just won 2,250 on betslips

Topic closed. 60 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Todd.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: March 2, 2006, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

thanks bevspicks,calabs,clairvoyance and one number!!

Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: March 2, 2006, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Mike,

For my betslips account, I liked a checking account, so that I can do free deposits from click2pay directly into my account.

You can also request that they mail you a check, but there is a fee for that, I think.

You should go to www.click2pay.com and click on the funding options.  Then you select "United States", and then you can view either deposit options or withdrawal options.

A BIG congrats to you buddy!  I'm very jealous - I have done nowhere near that good (yet!).

Now you have some spare cash to run some nice wheels, if that's your thing.  You could do one of those sweet 46-line Mega Millions wheels, for example.

Party

thanks todd.....first thing i'm going to do is get another 6 months on my membership here when i get my winnings.after all i never would've known about betslips if it weren't for lottery post.i was wondering something...it doesn't look strange about it being wired to your checking account does it? i know its an overseas place so i didn't know if it would raise a red flag or not with the bank.......

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3104 Posts
      Posted: March 2, 2006, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

First of all, figure out how much you need to leave in to increase the bet for a set number of future plays.  If you played .25 straight and won now you want to be playing .50 straight until the next win and so on. 

I would not give wire transfer information for direct deposit to any online company or anyone else for that matter.  If they can deposit that way they can also withdraw.  Yes I know this company is special, but you never know who else may get their hands on their information some day.

The other place has a way to do a once a month withdraw at no charge to be mailed a check, see if Betslips has other options, as $15. is the cost of playing Pick-3 or Pick-4 across all the states at .25 each, ouch!

BobP

If stupidity got us into this mess, it should work to get us out.

Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: March 2, 2006, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

First of all, figure out how much you need to leave in to increase the bet for a set number of future plays.  If you played .25 straight and won now you want to be playing .50 straight until the next win and so on. 

I would not give wire transfer information for direct deposit to any online company or anyone else for that matter.  If they can deposit that way they can also withdraw.  Yes I know this company is special, but you never know who else may get their hands on their information some day.

The other place has a way to do a once a month withdraw at no charge to be mailed a check, see if Betslips has other options, as $15. is the cost of playing Pick-3 or Pick-4 across all the states at .25 each, ouch!

BobP

If stupidity got us into this mess, it should work to get us out.

they already know my checking account number.thats the way i got the whole thing started.they withdraw money each day from my checking account when i play on the site.......

Tennessee
          United States
          Member #7853
          October 15, 2004
          11338 Posts
          Posted: March 2, 2006, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

i'm going to admit i'm new to all this online stuff.i'm very inexperienced with these matters with checking accounts and transfering methods,etc.

Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3104 Posts
            Posted: March 2, 2006, 11:38 pm - IP Logged
            LottoMike wrote:

they already know my checking account number.thats the way i got the whole thing started.they withdraw money each day from my checking account when i play on the site.......

Might want an account just for this purpose.  I'm sure there are people with more online wagering experience then us who can weigh in here.

If you're planning to go for big money, you might also want to spread your play across more then one of these places.  There has to be a point where they stop paying with a smile.  BobP

United States
              Member #28973
              December 26, 2005
              439 Posts
              Posted: March 2, 2006, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

I think if I start using betslips, I'd go for the debit card option.

That way you can get cash roughly anytime you want/win.

:)

Congrats on your win lottomike!

You got some serious skills bro!  In pick 4 and take 5.

Tennessee
                United States
                Member #7853
                October 15, 2004
                11338 Posts
                Posted: March 3, 2006, 12:06 am - IP Logged

I think if I start using betslips, I'd go for the debit card option.

That way you can get cash roughly anytime you want/win.

Congrats on your win lottomike!

You got some serious skills bro!  In pick 4 and take 5.

i've got a debit card/checking account and they take the money each day from my checking account.i'm still learning on all this.

thanks cashman87.....it took me a month with the pick 4 to finally hit and i was playing tennessee.i was playing oklahoma pick 3 too but gave up on it to do only cash 4 for tennessee........

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: March 3, 2006, 12:10 am - IP Logged

DanceDanceDanceDanceDanceDance

I am very happy for you..

Congrats.. St hits on Pick 4 are great..

Dance

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                    Jacksonville Florida
                    United States
                    Member #23018
                    October 6, 2005
                    918 Posts
                    Posted: March 3, 2006, 12:26 am - IP Logged

I have a second checking account just for online use. Depending on the bank and what other accounts you have with them this may be a free option. In my case a second checking account is free with no monthly fee.

A second checking account would only have $5 or $10 in it until I wanted to make a payment or transfer at which time I go online to the bank's website and do an instant transfer from my main checking account to the second checking account. When money was transferred in from someone, you can also make an instant transfer of that money to your main checking account.

Also, if you do this, don't have overdraft protection on it linked to your main checking account.

Tennessee
                      United States
                      Member #7853
                      October 15, 2004
                      11338 Posts
                      Posted: March 3, 2006, 12:34 am - IP Logged

DanceDanceDanceDanceDanceDance

I am very happy for you..

Congrats.. St hits on Pick 4 are great..

Dance

thanks tntea!!!

i am thinking of doing georgia too here soon......

Tennessee
                        United States
                        Member #7853
                        October 15, 2004
                        11338 Posts
                        Posted: March 3, 2006, 12:35 am - IP Logged

I have a second checking account just for online use. Depending on the bank and what other accounts you have with them this may be a free option. In my case a second checking account is free with no monthly fee.

A second checking account would only have $5 or $10 in it until I wanted to make a payment or transfer at which time I go online to the bank's website and do an instant transfer from my main checking account to the second checking account. When money was transferred in from someone, you can also make an instant transfer of that money to your main checking account.

Also, if you do this, don't have overdraft protection on it linked to your main checking account.

why no overdraft protection linked to main checking account??

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
                          Member #2338
                          September 17, 2003
                          2063 Posts
                          Posted: March 3, 2006, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Way to go mike. Now you just have to hit the big one.

Tennessee
                            United States
                            Member #7853
                            October 15, 2004
                            11338 Posts
                            Posted: March 3, 2006, 12:40 am - IP Logged

Way to go mike. Now you just have to hit the big one.

thanks dvdiva!

going to play the lotto 5 tomorrow night.thats the next step......

Dump Water Florida
                              United States
                              Member #380
                              June 5, 2002
                              3104 Posts
                              Posted: March 3, 2006, 1:13 am - IP Logged

why no overdraft protection linked to main checking account??

Overdraft protection means they suck money out of your other accounts if there isn't enough to cover a debt in an account of your's.  Say you are keeping only $15. as suggested and someone gets your wire transfer information and tries to withdraw $5,000.  the overdraft protection would kick in to keep the electronic check from bouncing and pull the remaining $4,985. from your other checking or savings if they are all linked together. You also don't want to move $10,000. or more or the feds take an interest to prevent drug money laundering so if you win big move it in chunks like $9,500. or less. Do not mistake this for legal advice, in fact forget I ever said it.  BobP