Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are you ready for some Vtracs?

Topic closed. 83 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Tinker.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: March 7, 2006, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

You're welcome Littleoldlady and Amazing Grace!

(To everyone who uses Vtracs), please send me any other ideas you have for additional vtracs resource sheets and dynamic pages.  I want to create a good repository of info and functionality, and I'd like to start with the most important pages first.  Feel free to e-mail me or PM me with any and all info you'd like to see on Lottery Post.

Oh...  I am glad you asked.. lol

will get you a list of ideas together...lol

Thanks a heap for all the hard work.. The page is great..  With a little this and that with pick 4..  I hit KY ..

I was so  excited  because it took so little time to decide what string to run..  I only ran one string too.. the confusion wasn't there with the vtracs lined up so neatly..

Sure beats my composition book.. lol

03/07/065,6,8,9Y03/07/06KY$0.25$93.75

I am really tickled at this...

I am noticing things now I didn't even notice in the composition book.. Will share with others on the forum.. We are going to making $$$$$ as a group now...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
    Southeastern Ohio
    United States
    Member #13850
    April 16, 2005
    783 Posts
    Posted: March 8, 2006, 12:36 am - IP Logged

OK, here's a crash course in stupidity. Now you have my interest up in this V-trac thing. For starters, OH mid day for 3/07 was 781, V342. Eve draw was 508, V114. Now what??

florida
      United States
      Member #2230
      September 2, 2003
      125 Posts
      Posted: March 8, 2006, 8:02 am - IP Logged

Todd,
      On the Vtrac Result Page, I've tried to Select just the table of States and Results to print - but it won't let me (so that I don't have to print the entire screen of info).    I do this on the Regular Results page - print it off (just the Selected Table of States and Results) and then do my VTRAC conversion on the side.     Why doesn't it work on the VTRAC Result Page?

OK, I think I have fixed the printing function.  Please try again and see if it works now.

Todd,

Sorry, it's still printing the whole screen.    Thanks for all your hard work and concerns that everything is done RIGHT.  We appreciate that.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23260 Posts
        Posted: March 8, 2006, 8:35 am - IP Logged

What do you mean "printing the whole screen?"  When you click Print in your browser it's programmed to remove the left menu and banner ad (and some other stuff) and print the entire main contents section.  That's what happens when I click my print button.  What happens when you click yours?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

ccbrown33's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
          NC
          United States
          Member #4780
          May 24, 2004
          124 Posts
          Posted: March 8, 2006, 9:06 am - IP Logged

Todd -

Thanks for all your hard work...  The pages look really nice.....

Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23260 Posts
            Posted: March 8, 2006, 9:09 am - IP Logged

Todd -

Thanks for all your hard work...  The pages look really nice.....

Thank you ccbrown33, I'm glad you like them.  Please let me know if you have some other thoughts on future functionality.

florida
              United States
              Member #2230
              September 2, 2003
              125 Posts
              Posted: March 8, 2006, 10:23 am - IP Logged
              Quote ToddReport Inappropriate ContentTop of pagePosted: Today, 8:35 am - IP Logged

What do you mean "printing the whole screen?"  When you click Print in your browser it's programmed to remove the left menu and banner ad (and some other stuff) and print the entire main contents section.  That's what happens when I click my print button.  What happens when you click yours?

Good luck!
              -Todd

Didn't Realize you had set it up that way.  On the Standard Results Page, I click at the top of the Result Table and Drag to the Bottom of the Table - then I click Print in my Browser - then click on Selection  -  and the only thing that Prints is the Results Table.  Saves Paper and it's all on 1 page.

Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23260 Posts
                Posted: March 8, 2006, 10:35 am - IP Logged
                Quote ToddReport Inappropriate ContentTop of pagePosted: Today, 8:35 am - IP Logged

Good luck!
                -Todd

Didn't Realize you had set it up that way.  On the Standard Results Page, I click at the top of the Result Table and Drag to the Bottom of the Table - then I click Print in my Browser - then click on Selection  -  and the only thing that Prints is the Results Table.  Saves Paper and it's all on 1 page.

Oh, this is not a PRINTING issue, it's the same issue that Tntea mentioned, which is that it is more difficult to select the table with your mouse.  I'll be working on fixing that.

The other thing (unrelated) is that if you want to include the text from my post in your message, click the Quote button next to my post -- don't copy and paste the text into your message.  That wreaks havok with the HTML on the page.

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
                  Wentzville, Missouri
                  United States
                  Member #2243
                  September 4, 2003
                  8489 Posts
                  Posted: March 8, 2006, 11:40 am - IP Logged

Todd,

I might have missed something, re-read this thread and was wondering, the way you have the p3 in that Vtrac chart, will the p4's be that way too? 

Thanks

Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23260 Posts
                    Posted: March 8, 2006, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Todd,

I might have missed something, re-read this thread and was wondering, the way you have the p3 in that Vtrac chart, will the p4's be that way too? 

Thanks

Both Pick 3 and Pick 4 are already in the results, but I have not created a Pick 4 "mirrors" chart yet.  To be honest, I have gotten absolutely no response on the mirrors chart, so I'm not even sure if it's being used by anybody. 

My goal is to only spend time on things that people actually use, so if I don't get feedback on something (or suggestions), I don't really put any additional effort into it.

If you have any feedback, please feel free to post it.  I am anxious to understand what features people are finding useful, and what features people would like to add.

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5582 Posts
                      Posted: March 8, 2006, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

Thanx Todd,

You must be working on the vtracs lottery results, because it shows this page cannot be displayed page. This one is my favorite because you can get a quick glimpse of the patterns.

The other works just fine.

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
                        Wentzville, Missouri
                        United States
                        Member #2243
                        September 4, 2003
                        8489 Posts
                        Posted: March 8, 2006, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

I am just getting the jist of the Vtracs after seeing them in the p3 chart.  It was as though a light-bulb went off.  Now that I am playing beyond MO, it would be a most helpful tool to use at my finger-tip.  I think that it would also help me to eleminate lots of numbers. 

I have every intention on going after the p4 using the same information, I think if I can see the p4 at a glance that the end result would be the same as the p4. 

Ex:

Last night MO had 524 Vtrac 918 st, it fell straight, I caught it, bx, I played that entire Vtrac set, 542 Vtrac, listed, as 981.  On the 2nd we had 542 Vtrac, 481st, so my idea is that I need to find what other Vtrac contains that mirror or number in any order and st/bx that set.   It's really quite helpful.  That cut my play last night over half, and allowed me to st/bx my digits.

I don't see why, if I had the same information I couldn't do the same thing in the p4.  Just an idea of how I see it, but it would definitely be utitlized by me, don't know if I am the only one who feels this way. 

Because I don't have a chart for the p4, I have nothing to reference it to.  I think p3/p4 if you know what's hot, cold, over-due, you can trim your hits even more. 

Also, take Vtrack 2123 for the p4, 1st of March, 1562, was it st/bx?  on the 3rd of March, Vtrac 1223, 5112 hit, st/bx?, could that have been found in Vtrack 2123 ran down/found and played st as 5112?

26th of Feb., & yesterday's Mid, 525 brought the same 464, so is that Vtrack a repeater, I can run that string, but not the p4's.  If I had it, I'd run it down and watch for repeats as well as neighboring states, so i do think it would be an exceptional tool.  Quite new to Vtracs, still, I can see the possible damage of a st. hit in the p4

thanks

Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23260 Posts
                          Posted: March 8, 2006, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Thanx Todd,

You must be working on the vtracs lottery results, because it shows this page cannot be displayed page. This one is my favorite because you can get a quick glimpse of the patterns.

The other works just fine.

No, I'm not working on it at the moment.  It seems to come up fine for me.  Maybe you're going to an old link?

Chief Bottle Washer
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #1
                            May 31, 2000
                            23260 Posts
                            Posted: March 8, 2006, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

I am just getting the jist of the Vtracs after seeing them in the p3 chart.  It was as though a light-bulb went off.  Now that I am playing beyond MO, it would be a most helpful tool to use at my finger-tip.  I think that it would also help me to eleminate lots of numbers. 

I have every intention on going after the p4 using the same information, I think if I can see the p4 at a glance that the end result would be the same as the p4. 

Ex:

Last night MO had 524 Vtrac 918 st, it fell straight, I caught it, bx, I played that entire Vtrac set, 542 Vtrac, listed, as 981.  On the 2nd we had 542 Vtrac, 481st, so my idea is that I need to find what other Vtrac contains that mirror or number in any order and st/bx that set.   It's really quite helpful.  That cut my play last night over half, and allowed me to st/bx my digits.

I don't see why, if I had the same information I couldn't do the same thing in the p4.  Just an idea of how I see it, but it would definitely be utitlized by me, don't know if I am the only one who feels this way. 

Because I don't have a chart for the p4, I have nothing to reference it to.  I think p3/p4 if you know what's hot, cold, over-due, you can trim your hits even more. 

Also, take Vtrack 2123 for the p4, 1st of March, 1562, was it st/bx?  on the 3rd of March, Vtrac 1223, 5112 hit, st/bx?, could that have been found in Vtrack 2123 ran down/found and played st as 5112?

26th of Feb., & yesterday's Mid, 525 brought the same 464, so is that Vtrack a repeater, I can run that string, but not the p4's.  If I had it, I'd run it down and watch for repeats as well as neighboring states, so i do think it would be an exceptional tool.  Quite new to Vtracs, still, I can see the possible damage of a st. hit in the p4

thanks

Thanks for explaining how you would use the info.  That helps me when I'm trying to add new functionality, because I can test whether or not it helps in your situation.

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: March 8, 2006, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

I tried going through the resources menu on top and still dosen't work. The mirror one works fine.

Thanx.