Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

$225.25 At Betslips.com

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 11 years ago by anonymous77.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lastexit51's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
tn
United States
Member #19631
August 3, 2005
16 Posts
Posted: March 8, 2006, 10:29 am - IP Logged

For those experienced with click2pay. Do you have to wire money from a bank account or can you use a credit card? And what is the deal with the star system ?

nanmaxsplace's avatar - anglewings
    TN
    United States
    Member #5094
    June 16, 2004
    1778 Posts
    Posted: March 8, 2006, 10:33 am - IP Logged

i would love to use betslips more states good pay out im having trouble with click to pay

mswiz777's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      Va Beach
      United States
      Member #532
      August 2, 2002
      17729 Posts
      Posted: March 8, 2006, 10:34 am - IP Logged

For those experienced with click2pay. Do you have to wire money from a bank account or can you use a credit card? And what is the deal with the star system ?

credit card

unseen's avatar - 4eyes
        louisville, Ky
        United States
        Member #4928
        June 3, 2004
        142 Posts
        Posted: March 8, 2006, 10:56 am - IP Logged

I like Betslips better but I still use the coin site if its after 12pm.  I have never had a problem getting paid from the coin site and a friend of mine hit for $13500 on Pick 4 and was paid from the the site however thats not to say others haven't had any problems.  Like I said I prefer Betslips because their concentration is on lottery but if its a certain time and I want to get numbers in I'll put them in on the coin site (its unfortunate Ca***Sports doesnt support all the states)

anonymous77's avatar - moon
          Seoul
          Korea, South
          Member #21859
          September 16, 2005
          346 Posts
          Posted: March 8, 2006, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

I have had some experience with betslips and I like it because of various state lottos available and very good service for the price. The following is based on my experience so far and what I read in FAQs.

If one has the account balance which is enough to cover whatever amount s/he wants to purchase, there is no minumum purchase requirement. CAN purchase $1 or, I guess, even $.25.  But, if account balance is not enough, as indicated in FAQs, there is minimum $10 credit card charge.

So, assume that one has the online account balance of $0 and wish to order $5. In that case, $10 would be charged to the credit card and $5 would be credited to his/her online account, whose balance will be now $5.

I think that should be correct. Please correct me if I am wrong.