Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

simply can't get no closer than this!

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
masslottery's avatar - dragon eye.jpg

United States
Member #34117
February 28, 2006
753 Posts
Posted: March 9, 2006, 7:37 am - IP Logged

cashman.everyone has asked me what system i use and actually its real simple and i'm surprised more people don't do it but all i do is stick with the same numbers.i just pick a certain field of numbers and i just play them over and over until they hit.as soon as you change numbers they hit and thats money lost.its kind of like fishing for numbers in a way.you just keep trying until you catch something.there aren't but so many combinations and if you wheel them a certain way long enough they come in.rather its pick 3,pick 4 or pick 5.my next project is the powerball and mega millions and that will definitely be a tougher challenge.i got 4+0 in the mega millions challenge tuesday night also.

you are right on that part stick with your numbersI Agree!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: March 9, 2006, 8:05 am - IP Logged
    the history a 5/31 game

Wed, Mar 8, 2006  02-15-19-25-27
    Tue, Mar 7, 2006  10-12-13-15-21
    Mon, Mar 6, 2006  13-17-20-29-31
    Sun, Mar 5, 2006  12-14-18-20-22
    Sat, Mar 4, 2006   03-04-10-13-19
    Fri, Mar 3, 2006    15-24-26-29-30
    Thu, Mar 2, 2006    01-04-15-23-27
    Wed, Mar 1, 2006  09-10-13-24-27
    Tue, Feb 28, 2006  01-04-08-09-26
    Mon, Feb 27, 2006 06-10-18-24-27

the missing numbers 02 05 07 08 11 16 22 25 28 not drawn during the last 10 draws. And a great wheel using most of the spread of past drawn numbers.

Great job Mike.

his picks
    5-13-18-24-29
    5-13-19-24-28
    5-13-19-24-27
    5-13-18-24-27
    5-14-18-23-27
    5-14-18-23-26
    4-15-18-23-26
    4-15-18-23-27
    4-15-17-24-27
    5-14-17-24-27
    4-15-17-23-27
    5-14-17-23-27
    5-14-19-23-28
    4-15-19-23-28
    4-13-19-24-27
    4-13-18-24-27
    4-15-18-24-27
    4-15-19-24-27
    4-15-19-23-26
    4-15-19-23-27
    5-14-19-23-26
    5-14-19-23-27
    4-13-19-24-28
    4-15-19-24-28
    5-14-18-24-27
    5-14-19-24-27
    5-14-18-24-29
    5-14-19-24-28
    2-16-19-26-29
    3-16-19-26-29
    4-16-19-26-29
    2-15-19-25-28
    3-15-19-25-28
    4-15-19-25-28
    2-15-18-25-29
    3-15-18-25-29
    4-15-18-25-29
    2-15-18-26-29
    3-15-18-26-29
    4-15-18-26-29
    2-16-19-25-28
    3-16-19-25-28
    4-16-19-25-28
    2-16-18-25-29
    3-16-18-25-29
    4-16-18-25-29
    2-16-18-26-29
    3-16-18-26-29
    4-16-18-26-29

Cashman it a little easier to do this than a 5/39 or other matrix.

thanks four4me,i wish i could play the badger 5 online.i like it a lot!

Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11338 Posts
      Posted: March 16, 2006, 7:03 am - IP Logged

add washington dc to the list......march 15,2006

winning numbers--4-15-19-26-34
      my numbers--------4-15-19-23-26

Calgary
        Canada
        Member #9419
        December 7, 2004
        228 Posts
        Posted: March 16, 2006, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

lottomike: Do you change your numbers from use from draw to draw at all, or are they exactly the same each draw?  Also, how large is the group of numbers you are using? 

btw: I've been petitioning betslips to offer a pick5 game in their mix as well.  Perhaps if enough guys ask for it, they will offer it soon.  I think pick5 is the only jackpot game that a guy actually has a chance of winning.  IMHO

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          PA
          United States
          Member #22983
          October 6, 2005
          2226 Posts
          Posted: March 17, 2006, 4:28 am - IP Logged

Of course numbers are going to come up eventually in some state. But in order to win this would require that you play every state every day, and I doubt anyone is doing that or has that kind of money. If they did, they would have already been rich, and not need to play the lottery.

It is easy to post numbers for free every day for a long time, then exclaim "if only" and "what ifs?" when they finally hit. But the fact remains that you never would have been able to play all those states for that long anyway. But it is always nice to dream. Personally I do not even bother comparing my numbers with other states that I do not play, as it is simply a waste of time.

Tennessee
            United States
            Member #7853
            October 15, 2004
            11338 Posts
            Posted: March 17, 2006, 5:52 am - IP Logged

Of course numbers are going to come up eventually in some state. But in order to win this would require that you play every state every day, and I doubt anyone is doing that or has that kind of money. If they did, they would have already been rich, and not need to play the lottery.

It is easy to post numbers for free every day for a long time, then exclaim "if only" and "what ifs?" when they finally hit. But the fact remains that you never would have been able to play all those states for that long anyway. But it is always nice to dream. Personally I do not even bother comparing my numbers with other states that I do not play, as it is simply a waste of time.

out of 500,000 combinations in the pick 5 there are going to be a whole bunch of numbers that never come in.it is very hard to hit 4 out of 5.in the mega millions and powerball this is also true.also sometimes it takes 20 or 30 years for a straight pick 4 to come out.so your wrong about your statement that some numbers will eventually come in some state unless you are talking about pick 3.and as for your last statement thay it is simply a waste of time then maybe it is for you my friend brad since your not good at picking numbers.but for someone like me i like the challenge.this is the lottery discussion forum and after all i had to disagree with you on most of your points.however i appreciate your opinion and thanks........

PA
              United States
              Member #22983
              October 6, 2005
              2226 Posts
              Posted: March 17, 2006, 6:22 am - IP Logged

You can disagree with logic and live in your little fantasy world for as long as you want, but it don't change reality. Being good at picking numbers has nothing to do with anything, especially when you are doing it for free, and picking many lines every single day. Everything is still all "random."

In real life you are not going to do that, you could not afford to. I do pretty well actually "in real life" you do well here in the "fantasy world" and continue to win zilch each day. The numbers I post here 'occasionally' I do not use in real life, it is simply a game to me here. Not a religion like it is to you and others. I could easily post the same 20 lines of numbers everyday, and sooner or later there is going to be a close match.

Of course I will not say anything about the other 10,000 times I was way off, I will only boast about the one time I was "almost dead on." Sound familiar? Oh no, not that egotistical attention seeking thing again...If you were as good as you really thought you were at picking numbers, there would be no need to try to find affirmation through others. Nonetheless, enjoy your "fantasy picks."

Tennessee
                United States
                Member #7853
                October 15, 2004
                11338 Posts
                Posted: March 17, 2006, 6:35 am - IP Logged

You can disagree with logic and live in your little fantasy world for as long as you want, but it don't change reality. Being good at picking numbers has nothing to do with anything, especially when you are doing it for free, and picking many lines every single day. Everything is still all "random."

In real life you are not going to do that, you could not afford to. I do pretty well actually "in real life" you do well here in the "fantasy world" and continue to win zilch each day. The numbers I post here 'occasionally' I do not use in real life, it is simply a game to me here. Not a religion like it is to you and others. I could easily post the same 20 lines of numbers everyday, and sooner or later there is going to be a close match.

Of course I will not say anything about the other 10,000 times I was way off, I will only boast about the one time I was "almost dead on." Sound familiar? Oh no, not that egotistical attention seeking thing again...If you were as good as you really thought you were at picking numbers, there would be no need to try to find affirmation through others. Nonetheless, enjoy your "fantasy picks."

brad,brad,brad.....i won 2,250 dollars last week does that sound like a fantasy? i do it for the money and challenge not the ego.dude this is real,ok? some of these are what you call fantasy picks you are right about that.BUT don't think for a second that people aren't playing some of these numbers and not winning because they are.i'm very perceptive about some things and i'm picking up a disgruntled vibe off of you.your not good at this brad so you lash out at me with your criticisms and half baked opinions.we've done been through this once.go pick on someone else because i'm going to stand up for what i believe.i'm not going to sit here and listen to you whine.this is the second thread of mine where you have attempted this.do you want me to go to the mega millions and powerball challenge here where you whined because you couldn't get one number right here recently.quit taking your shortcomings out on others.......

PA
                  United States
                  Member #22983
                  October 6, 2005
                  2226 Posts
                  Posted: March 17, 2006, 6:42 am - IP Logged

I could care less about fantasy picks here, I put little effort into them. For your information mikey I am not even picking the numbers for the whole two draws or so I tried, an RNG did. Unlike you I actually invest my effort into real draws. I simply use RNG's here for fun. Since you're "so good" at picking numbers though, how many REAL jackpots have you won?

That is what I thought. You are the one with the paranoia, and defensive undertone. I simply state facts. Wow my number came up today in Nebraska, I am leet. Holy cow I just had a hit in Texas a week later! I guess you are too encapsulated in fantasy to realize how stupid that actually sounds. But yes you are a lottery GOD, you are able to match 4 of 5 in other states that you do not even play once a year.

Would of, could of, should of, didn't...case closed.

Tennessee
                    United States
                    Member #7853
                    October 15, 2004
                    11338 Posts
                    Posted: March 17, 2006, 6:46 am - IP Logged

brad i've really enjoyed our little debate this morning it went nicely with my coffee thank you.

PA
                      United States
                      Member #22983
                      October 6, 2005
                      2226 Posts
                      Posted: March 17, 2006, 7:33 am - IP Logged

"brad,brad,brad.....i won 2,250 dollars last week does that sound like a fantasy?"

If so, that sounds like a pick 4 win, not a pick 5. BIG difference. If you are so supreme at picking winning numbers, and so confident in your selections, then why are you not playing them all for all states? Because you know as well as anyone, the risk is too high, and it would be too expensive. Luck is what it is all about.

I am not wrong about anything, when you play the same numbers everyday for EVERY state, you are going to get some close calls eventually. The law of averages implies it. No skill involved whatsoever, regardless of what you want to think. We are talking MULTIPLE lines for MULTIPLE states. In order for it to be considered a skill, you would have to match at least 4 of 4 every day, or otherwise VERY consistently...better yet win the JP.

But we all know that you do not have to be "good at" picking numbers for that, as about 80% and up of all the jackpot winners are ones who chose quick picks. That is real knowledge at work...

Tennessee
                        United States
                        Member #7853
                        October 15, 2004
                        11338 Posts
                        Posted: March 17, 2006, 7:39 am - IP Logged

"brad,brad,brad.....i won 2,250 dollars last week does that sound like a fantasy?"

If so, that sounds like a pick 4 win, not a pick 5. BIG difference. If you are so supreme at picking winning numbers, and so confident in your selections, then why are you not playing them all for all states? Because you know as well as anyone, the risk is too high, and it would be too expensive. Luck is what it is all about.

I am not wrong about anything, when you play the same numbers everyday for EVERY state, you are going to get some close calls eventually. The law of averages implies it. No skill involved whatsoever, regardless of what you want to think. We are talking MULTIPLE lines for MULTIPLE states. In order for it to be considered a skill, you would have to match at least 4 of 4 every day, or otherwise VERY consistently...better yet win the JP.

But we all know that you do not have to be "good at" picking numbers for that, as about 80% and up of all the jackpot winners are ones who chose quick picks. That is real knowledge at work...

i know this.do you think i'm dumb enough to play real money all states? no....sometimes i play a few numbers for one or two states each day with real cash.if i'm predicting numbers on the board i can afford to pick a few extra numbers...........

Tennessee
                          United States
                          Member #7853
                          October 15, 2004
                          11338 Posts
                          Posted: March 17, 2006, 8:53 am - IP Logged

this is not going to be like the other thread brad.i'm not going to go in circles explaining myself to you over and over and over ok.we have differences in opinions and thats fine and dandy.but i'm not going to sit here and keep debating with you just for the sake of doing it.its wasting time and its idiotic.i see where this is headed.all i have to do is say something and you'll disagree and it just goes on and on and it gets old.the point is proven on to something else thanks......

PA
                            United States
                            Member #22983
                            October 6, 2005
                            2226 Posts
                            Posted: March 17, 2006, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

"all i have to do is say something and you'll disagree"

Agreed.

I am not the one engaging in personal attacks, and did not let you bait me in this time. I do not need to resort to petty name calling, and insults in order to defend my own viewpoints. I am simply saying that you need to be careful about living off of false hope, and circumstances that do not pertain to reality.

What you are doing here with predictions is as equal as me looking back at my draw history of 1,000 past played numbers, and looking for matches, then if one has a match I say "if only I had stuck to my numbers." Well for that to be true I would have had to play ALL them numbers EVERY draw.

You need to also realize that not everyone is always going to rest in compliance with all your beliefs, and attacking them with insulting remarks is not going to accomplish much. As you say, that is what forums are for....expressing a vast array of opinions. We'll you did not say it that way, but you get the point.

Tennessee
                              United States
                              Member #7853
                              October 15, 2004
                              11338 Posts
                              Posted: March 17, 2006, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

"all i have to do is say something and you'll disagree"

Agreed.

I am not the one engaging in personal attacks, and did not let you bait me in this time. I do not need to resort to petty name calling, and insults in order to defend my own viewpoints. I am simply saying that you need to be careful about living off of false hope, and circumstances that do not pertain to reality.

What you are doing here with predictions is as equal as me looking back at my draw history of 1,000 past played numbers, and looking for matches, then if one has a match I say "if only I had stuck to my numbers." Well for that to be true I would have had to play ALL them numbers EVERY draw.

You need to also realize that not everyone is always going to rest in compliance with all your beliefs, and attacking them with insulting remarks is not going to accomplish much. As you say, that is what forums are for....expressing a vast array of opinions. We'll you did not say it that way, but you get the point.

i got your point.what more is there to say?