Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 2:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

simply can't get no closer than this!

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Calgary
Canada
Member #9419
December 7, 2004
228 Posts
Posted: March 21, 2006, 2:22 am - IP Logged

lottomike: Do you change your numbers from use from draw to draw at all, or are they exactly the same each draw?  Also, how large is the group of numbers you are using? 

btw: I've been petitioning betslips to offer a pick5 game in their mix as well.  Perhaps if enough guys ask for it, they will offer it soon.  I think pick5 is the only jackpot game that a guy actually has a chance of winning.  IMHO

And back to the question I had above Mike. See above. Hopefully sirbrad doesn't hijack the thread with crap again. :)

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: March 21, 2006, 6:14 am - IP Logged

sorry about that xavier he likes to do that to get attention i guess.i would definitely love it if betslips would get pick 5 games added to their choices of games to play.however i don't think there is enough of a demand from players for them to do it.i know i would play if they did.

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
      Member #27050
      November 26, 2005
      40272 Posts
      Posted: March 21, 2006, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Count me in. Where is that petition????!!!! Cash 5's online.

Todd????  Can you make this happen?

Calgary
        Canada
        Member #9419
        December 7, 2004
        228 Posts
        Posted: March 21, 2006, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

lottomike: Do you change your numbers from use from draw to draw at all, or are they exactly the same each draw?  Also, how large is the group of numbers you are using? 

btw: I've been petitioning betslips to offer a pick5 game in their mix as well.  Perhaps if enough guys ask for it, they will offer it soon.  I think pick5 is the only jackpot game that a guy actually has a chance of winning.  IMHO

And back to the question I had above Mike. See above. Hopefully sirbrad doesn't hijack the thread with crap again. :)

As for the numbers/style you play Mike. How exactly do you play?

I think if enough guys send betslips emails asking for a pick5 game, they'll be obliged to offer it. Just one Pick5 game would be fine I would think. Well, maybe 2 cause I don't want you taking half my jackpot when we win at the same time Mike. :)

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
          Member #27050
          November 26, 2005
          40272 Posts
          Posted: March 21, 2006, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Preferably one that has a lower number of balls.  In NJ, there are 40 balls, which translates to 658,000:1  OUCH!!!!

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
            mississippi
            United States
            Member #34478
            March 3, 2006
            5906 Posts
            Posted: March 21, 2006, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

BINGO BINGO BINGO LOTTOMIKE...that is almost the very point I have been trying to make since I joined 2 weeks ago..dont shoot for one nite..it will be luck..FIND THE FUTURE..it is out there..its simple..just like Lottomike said..you play them til they come out..you see..ITS NOT GAMBLING WHEN YOU KNOW ITS COMING IS IT?..

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
              Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: March 22, 2006, 6:09 am - IP Logged

you definitely hit the nail on the head lotterybraker.thats what i did with cash 3 when it first started i just picked one number and played 10 bucks on it everyday.well a couple months later i was 5 grand richer.