Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Offset9 System

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 11 years ago by sfilippo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
sfilippo's avatar - skull
Oklahoma
United States
Member #33770
February 24, 2006
3146 Posts
Posted: March 12, 2006, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Hi,

I believe I've come up with an original system idea.

Instead of analyzing the previous 10 draws with the concept of each of the three hoppers having the chance to get at least one hit for each of the ten balls, then trying to figure out what the eleventh draw might be, how about a system that analyzes the last 9 draws, then trying to figure out what the 10th or next draw will be. That would complete a set of 10 draws and give a chance for each ball to show up.

I have made a graphic that illustrates it better than I can explain it...

It considers the last 9 draws to come up with a box play for the 10th draw.
As you can see, it did come up with the right numbers for the next draw, but I have to admit that I did build it to do just that. Maybe it will work more times than not. I really don't know.

Just throwing out some ideas here for everyone to think about.

Smiley Steve

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
    Beautiful Florida
    United States
    Member #5709
    July 18, 2004
    20124 Posts
    Posted: March 12, 2006, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Impressive, keep up the good work...!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

brownsville
      United States
      Member #18765
      July 19, 2005
      48 Posts
      Posted: March 12, 2006, 11:58 am - IP Logged

where did the 261 come from s ?

Oklahoma
        United States
        Member #33770
        February 24, 2006
        3146 Posts
        Posted: March 12, 2006, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

it was the next draw from Oklahoma's Pick 3

and the next draw after 2 6 1 was 3 1 5 (last night) which brings us to the current time.

The system uses the last 9 draws, so each day the player would delete one draw from the top of the list as he adds the most current draw to the botton of the list, then make a new calculation.

BTW, the system did not produce the winner 3-1-5. But I don't think it will bat above .500 anyway.

If it bats at .350 or so, I would call it a system worth using and it takes the guess work out of the game which is what I like about it.

Smiley Steve

brownsville
          United States
          Member #18765
          July 19, 2005
          48 Posts
          Posted: March 12, 2006, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

how did 349 bring 261, i understand the one up one down approach but it's kind of confusing,if the number is 757 how would i count that?

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: March 12, 2006, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

I understand the first dark bold on the left, but can you please explain in a simple step by step from the beginning, what to do in layman's terms?

Thanx.

Oklahoma
              United States
              Member #33770
              February 24, 2006
              3146 Posts
              Posted: March 12, 2006, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Well, 349 didn't bring 261. 349 was just 1/9th of the calculation. The other 8 picks and 349 together help to give a set of picks.

Just write down the last 9 winning draws of the state you want to test it on and leave room around the numbers to figure out what the offsets are.

If one of the numbers is 757 then the offsets would be...

6 and 8 for the first 7
              4 and 6 for the 5
              6 and 8 for the last seven

You do that for the last 9 draws and then make a list 0 thru 9 and add up the offset numbers per column (up and down). You're focusing on individual hoppers as the draws are done. (one number from each hopper)

You want to see how many 0's as offsets occur in the first column (or hopper - that's the physical machine)

Add up all the 0's and put that amount next to 0 = ?, Go thru the same column and count up the 1's, 2's, 3's, ect.

That's the first column finished.

Then you do the same thing for the second column of numbers, but you're counting offsets and not the actual numbers yet.

Just like the graphic above, you will have three columns of offset numbers which represent the three hoppers.

Then you make a 4th column and number it 0 thru 9 and count the occurances of the actual draws themselves. Out of the 9 draws, you count up how many 0's there are total, then the 1's, 2's, 3's ect...

Last, you subtract the 'actual' occurance totals from the offset totals to give you a positive or negative number.

You pick the 5 highest positive numbers and play them for a box win.

This is just a method which builds on the randomness of the game, but in a somewhat sychronized way, I hope

Smiley Steve

Oklahoma
                United States
                Member #33770
                February 24, 2006
                3146 Posts
                Posted: March 14, 2006, 6:15 am - IP Logged

- Previous Private Message -
                Sent By : CWILSON

Hi CWILSON,

The intent of the Offset9 system is to isolate 5 of the possible 10 digits and to play those 5 digits in all combinations, giving the player 10 picks.

Example: List the last 9 winning draws for the Pick 3 game you wish to test it on.

Now, figure the offsets for each pick by listing the digits (plus 1 and minus 1)  for each individual digit.

Example: Offsets for 730 > : The first digit 7 > offsets are 6 (7 - 1) and 8 (7 + 1) : The second digit 3 > offsets are 2 (3 - 1) and 4 (3 + 1) : The third digit 0 > offsets are 9 (0 - 1) and 1 (0 + 1)

I realize that 0 - 1 is actually -1 but in this system, the numbers are put into a loop where 1 comes after 0 and 9 comes before 0, so 0 - 1 will always = 9.

Here are the offsets for the above picks...

730 > offsets > 629 and 841
                250 > offsets > 149 and 361
                003 > offsets > 992 and 114
                446 > offsets > 335 and 557
                781 > offsets > 670 and 892
                349 > offsets > 238 and 450
                261 > offsets > 150 and 372
                315 > offsets > 204 and 426
                117 > offsets > 006 and 228

Now, just focusing on the offset numbers, you want to add up all of the 0's for a total. Then the 1's, 2's, 3's, 4's, ect... to get the offset occurance totals as follows...

These are the total number of occurances from both columns of the offset numbers...

0 = 6
                1 = 6
                2 = 8
                3 = 5
                4 = 6
                5 = 5
                6 = 5
                7 = 3
                8 = 4
                9 = 5

Do you see how I did that?

Now, you want to add up the occurance totals from the actual winning draws. That's the first column of numbers I have listed starting with the winning pick > 730 and ending with 117. We want to know how many 0's are there. Then the 1's, 2's, 3's, ect...

0 = 4
                1 = 5
                2 = 2
                3 = 4
                4 = 3
                5 = 2
                6 = 2
                7 = 3
                8 = 1
                9 = 1

Now, we want to subtract the actual winning pick occurances I have just listed, from the offset occurances, so next you will see the combined occurance lists. The offset values are listed first, followed by a minus sign, then the actual winning pick values are listed to form a simple mathematical expression...

0 > 6 - 4 = +2
                1 > 6 - 5 = +1
                2 > 8 - 2 = +6
                3 > 5 - 4 = +1
                4 > 6 - 3 = +3
                5 > 5 - 2 = +3
                6 > 5 - 2 = +3
                7 > 3 - 3 =  0
                8 > 4 - 1 = +3
                9 > 5 - 1 = +4

Therefore...

0 = +2
                1 = +1
                2 = +6
                3 = +1
                4 = +3
                5 = +3
                6 = +3
                7 =  0
                8 = +3
                9 = +4

At this point you can see what numbers are hot by their value. The 2 and the 9 are hottest and the 1 ,3 and the 7 are coldest. The 4, 5, 6, and 8 are hot as well. BTW, the value after subtracting actuals from offsets CAN be a negative number... Example, 3 - 5 = -2. It just so happens in the above example that all values are 0 or positive numbers.

Let me just state right now that the next draw for this example was 657 and the Offset9 system did not produce that winner, because the 7 wouldn't have been chosen to play if the player were only selecting the hottest digits. But you can think about the results this system produces and come up with a method of selecting numbers that may produce above average winners.

If you do these calculations on a daily basis, using the most recent 9 draws, you will start to see increases and decreases in the frequency of each of the digits. Then you can graph those results and bet on the upward trending lines those results would produce. A daily procedure such as graphing is quite an eye-opener!

I know it's a lot of work, but it may be worth it.

Like I said in the original post, I haven't tested this system out and only interpretted the data in a somewhat popular way by playing the hottest digits only. But you may come up with another way to interpret the results and improve it greatly!

Like they say in Meteorology - "Warm air finds a colder place." So with hot and cold digits - sooner or later the cold ones will heat up and the hot ones will cool off. It's just a matter of how a person looks at it combined with timing and patience.

I'll go ahead and post this in the Lottery System forum so those interested can better understand how it works.

Good luck!

Smiley Steve

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
                  Member #27050
                  November 26, 2005
                  40272 Posts
                  Posted: March 14, 2006, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Thank you sfilippo - Now that's some detailed workout you've developed there.  It would be very helpful if a spreadsheet was developed that does the workout just by inputing the new draw and working from there (Anyone up for the challenge?).  Paper and pencil is very time consuming!!!  Shocked  Tried a couple of draws in NJ, but was unsuccessful.  Would like to do more.

Oklahoma
                    United States
                    Member #33770
                    February 24, 2006
                    3146 Posts
                    Posted: March 14, 2006, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

I agree, it's a difficult task to do this method. I'll try to come up with a quick way to get the final result.

Smiley Steve

Oklahoma
                      United States
                      Member #33770
                      February 24, 2006
                      3146 Posts
                      Posted: March 14, 2006, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Okay, I've come up with a simple way to do all of this in my head without all of the pencil work.

Below, is the final result which can be graphed on a numberline ranging between -10 and +10.

It's the final result which is what I'm looking for to create points on a graph to see what numbers are trending hotter and what numbers are trending colder.

0 = +2
                      1 = +1
                      2 = +6
                      3 = +1
                      4 = +3
                      5 = +3
                      6 = +3
                      7 =  0
                      8 = +3
                      9 = +4

In order to get to this result without having to do all of the pencil work, you just follow these steps in your head...

Again, here are the actual Pick 3 winners...

What is the final value for 0?

Add up all of the 1's and the 9's from the picks above.

Combined, they total 6.

Keep that total in your mind and now add up all of the 0's.

They total 4.

Now subtract 4 from 6 to get +2 (+2 would be considered the trend value for the digit 0)

What is the final value for 1? 

Add up all of the 0's and the 2's from the picks above.

Combined, they total 6.

Keep that total in your mind and now add up all of the 1's.

They total 5.

Now subtract 5 from 6 to get +1 (+1 would be considered the trend value for the digit 1)

What is the final value for 2? 

Add up all of the 1's and the 3's from the picks above.

Combined, they total 8.

Keep that total in your mind and now add up all of the 2's.

They total 2.

Now subtract 2 from 8 to get +6 (+6 would be considered the trend value for the digit 2)

Just continue with the digits until you have them all worked out. This is so much faster. I wish I would have thought of it in the first place.

After getting a graph started, it's occured to me that these trend value numbers don't have any meaning until you get three or more days worth charted. Then you can see what's going up and what's going down. It's pretty neat, really.

I'm still testing this, though, so bare with me...

Smiley Steve