Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What's the mirror state for TN, IL, ...

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Hampton,VA
United States
Member #32721
February 15, 2006
88 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2006, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone know which state mirrors VA? Does anyone regularly play VA?

thanks 

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
    Member #27050
    November 26, 2005
    40272 Posts
    Posted: March 15, 2006, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone know which state mirrors VA? Does anyone regularly play VA?

thanks 

Virginia:#1 Picks:GA-MO-TX / #2 Picks:IA-NJ-WV-MI

paurths's avatar - underground
      Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
      Belgium
      Member #19287
      July 29, 2005
      2254 Posts
      Posted: March 16, 2006, 3:26 am - IP Logged

ok,

well, the response on this thread is not exactly super...i wonder why...

Anyway, "Mirror states"!

It seems "A State" has several mirror states, and then it has others, depending on who's posting.

Here's what i found on "Mirror states": i have the possibility to visualize the drawn numbers (and vtracs) and how they move between states. From this i have learned that, and i'll take an entire year, states actually get numbers from other states for a period in time. Sometimes this really is "strong". Using vtracs it gets even more clear, which is logic, b/c 1 vtrac represents 8 numbers, so the chances of a vtrac "traveling" to another state is pretty big when compared to just one number.

DE evening

DE evening got the same vtrac as NJ midday 9 times between 02/16/2006 and 03/16/2006. And 1 time it got it as was, straight.
      Great, an excellent mirror for DE evening!

Guess not....
      Between 01/16/06 and 02/16/06 it only got 3 vtracs from NJ.
      Between 12/16/05 and 01/16/06 it only got 2 vtracs from NJ.
      Between 11/16/05 and 12/16/05 it only got 2 vtracs from NJ.
      Between 10/16/05 and 11/16/05 it only got 3 vtracs from NJ.

and so on, and this goes for all states!

Up and down, travels and no travels!

In fact, each state mirrors all other states, depending on the time of the measurement. And then suddenly not 1 vtrac or number travels from state 1 to state 2. Anyone who would place bets trusting the "mirror state" would hit zip, nada, nothing. And the next month she or he would hit like 4 or 5 straights. Then i the temperature goes below zero again, for several months...

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #22395
        September 24, 2005
        1583 Posts
        Posted: March 16, 2006, 6:39 am - IP Logged

Not positive but I thought Snakeyes was male.

I agree with Paurths about mirror States.  I just don't see them as something that can be counted on.  I don't have access to the huge amount of info that he does but I came to the same conclusion and stopped my Vtrac "lessons" at that time.  Don't think I am cut out to spot "trends" like that.

Todd, promised to set up some kind of trial period for the Vtrac page - so far Standard Members cannot even get a peek of what is there.  Based on a question I asked him, I thought the page spit out exactly what Vtracs you are to play for each State - however, reading tntea's post makes me think that you still have to do some work and make your own choices?  That wouldn't be something I would be interested in doing.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23269 Posts
          Posted: March 16, 2006, 7:14 am - IP Logged

Not positive but I thought Snakeyes was male.

I agree with Paurths about mirror States.  I just don't see them as something that can be counted on.  I don't have access to the huge amount of info that he does but I came to the same conclusion and stopped my Vtrac "lessons" at that time.  Don't think I am cut out to spot "trends" like that.

Todd, promised to set up some kind of trial period for the Vtrac page - so far Standard Members cannot even get a peek of what is there.  Based on a question I asked him, I thought the page spit out exactly what Vtracs you are to play for each State - however, reading tntea's post makes me think that you still have to do some work and make your own choices?  That wouldn't be something I would be interested in doing.

It would be a great disservice to players to just produce numbers, and tell people to play those numbers.  That wouldn't be a very useful tool!

Vtracs are a starting point -- not an ending point.  The Vtracs results page translates all the drawing results of all the games into their corresponding Vtracs.  All the history in the LP database can be converted, so you can see Vtracs for any game, any date(s).

Soon there will be utilities to automatically import those Vtracs directly into the Inspector and Deflate tools (just like you can with regular results today).  Right now you have to copy & paste.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #22395
            September 24, 2005
            1583 Posts
            Posted: March 16, 2006, 7:42 am - IP Logged

Todd, here is what I had reference to...perhaps you can clarify what will be available?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/129123

Todd

Is the Vtrac page(s) going to be a "program" - so all calculations are done and it spits out the numbers to play for each State?  That would be worth upgrading to Platinum.

It would be good to have pages like that dedicated to various "systems" and making use of all the States' databases for calculations.  They could all incorporate some user input as to how much history one wants to apply.  On systems that require usage of history, I have seen variations ranging from 3 days to as far back as 30 days.  By making that a user input, people could experiment with what they feel is best.  Pages such as that would be a great reason to go Platinum.  Would save people from buying individual programs - kind of an "all in one" Lottery Site!

"Yes" to every one of your questions asked.  There will indeed be a Systems page as you describe.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23269 Posts
              Posted: March 16, 2006, 8:39 am - IP Logged

I guess the first question should be yes to the first part, and no to the second part.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: March 16, 2006, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

ok,

well, the response on this thread is not exactly super...i wonder why...

Anyway, "Mirror states"!

It seems "A State" has several mirror states, and then it has others, depending on who's posting.

Here's what i found on "Mirror states": i have the possibility to visualize the drawn numbers (and vtracs) and how they move between states. From this i have learned that, and i'll take an entire year, states actually get numbers from other states for a period in time. Sometimes this really is "strong". Using vtracs it gets even more clear, which is logic, b/c 1 vtrac represents 8 numbers, so the chances of a vtrac "traveling" to another state is pretty big when compared to just one number.

DE evening

DE evening got the same vtrac as NJ midday 9 times between 02/16/2006 and 03/16/2006. And 1 time it got it as was, straight.
                Great, an excellent mirror for DE evening!

Guess not....
                Between 01/16/06 and 02/16/06 it only got 3 vtracs from NJ.
                Between 12/16/05 and 01/16/06 it only got 2 vtracs from NJ.
                Between 11/16/05 and 12/16/05 it only got 2 vtracs from NJ.
                Between 10/16/05 and 11/16/05 it only got 3 vtracs from NJ.

and so on, and this goes for all states!

Up and down, travels and no travels!

In fact, each state mirrors all other states, depending on the time of the measurement. And then suddenly not 1 vtrac or number travels from state 1 to state 2. Anyone who would place bets trusting the "mirror state" would hit zip, nada, nothing. And the next month she or he would hit like 4 or 5 straights. Then i the temperature goes below zero again, for several months...

The eight numbers per string with vtracs online is only $2.

You do not play the vtrac from the other state unless your state is lining up for that vtrac. The mirror state(s) is/are to help you narrow down your vtrac..

As for GA for example today..

Georgia4-5-5
                 It had vtrac 511..  after last night's vtrac 4115 in pick 4 and double v5 in yesterday.. I looked at mirrored state..

TN had vtrac 511 Tuesday night.. So I went with that string..  $3 play because double vtrac.. boxed for  $80.. I had no clue it would come straight... as it did in TN..

Now look out TX,KY,MD..  your next for  v 511/551

skip KY.. just noticed it had too had 511 last night.. part of mirroring states..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44