Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Income/Asset Range

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Do you play lotteries to add to your low, middle or high income?Why do you play?

Annual Income Range below $10,000 [ 6 ]  [11.32%]
Annual Income Range $10,001-$25,000 [ 4 ]  [7.55%]
Annual Income Range $25,001-$50,000 [ 12 ]  [22.64%]
Annual Income Range $50,001-$100,000 [ 19 ]  [35.85%]
Annual Income Range $100,001-$500,000 [ 8 ]  [15.09%]
Annual Income Range $500,001-$1,000,000 [ 2 ]  [3.77%]
Annual Income Range $1,000,001-$10,000,000 [ 1 ]  [1.89%]
Annual Income Range $10,000,000 Plus! [ 1 ]  [1.89%]
Total Valid Votes [ 53 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 20 ]  
Palm Harbor, FL
United States
Member #32362
February 11, 2006
145 Posts
Posted: April 1, 2006, 11:08 am - IP Logged

for the 2 voters who replied to over $1mil...why on earth are you on the internet on a lottery forum? I really cant believe someone making that kind of $$ would actually have time to come on the internet to chat on a lottery forum.  With that type of $$ you would think one should be out of town on business or in a meeting working on that next business deal. Or on your boat or on vacation somehwere. But on a lottery forum? Please....clue me in to as why?

Uff Da!'s avatar - InCelebration 001.jpg
    Washington State
    United States
    Member #33973
    February 26, 2006
    347 Posts
    Posted: April 1, 2006, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

for the 2 voters who replied to over $1mil...why on earth are you on the internet on a lottery forum? I really cant believe someone making that kind of $$ would actually have time to come on the internet to chat on a lottery forum.  With that type of $$ you would think one should be out of town on business or in a meeting working on that next business deal. Or on your boat or on vacation somehwere. But on a lottery forum? Please....clue me in to as why?

No doubt because they are lottery winners, and just happen to be interested in lotteries.  LOL!  Todd said we had a number of lottery winners on the forum.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23349 Posts
      Posted: April 1, 2006, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Pardon me for saying so, but that is a really odd remark.

Do you think that someone who builds a lifetime of likes and dislikes suddenly throws all of that out the window once they get some money?

Are you saying that Lottery Post is only a good place to socialize for people who LOSE PLAYING THE LOTTERY??

Do you think that someone who gets $1 million spends all day, every day on a boat someplace??  (I have to chuckle at the thought, because with the sheer number of millionaires in this country, every lake in the country would be covered with boats!)

I find the entire premise of your comments to be strange.  I don't think you understand what life is like for someone who wins the lottery.  Also, although $1 million is a lot of money, unless you're already retirement age, most people would not completely retire after getting $1 million.  (Which turns out to be much less than that after taxes.)

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: April 1, 2006, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

I don't know about you Todd, I'd be on a plane headed for Hawaii, and have a Harem waiting for me.

I seriously doubt, with all due respect, that I would be perusing the LP, or any other online entertainment. I wouldn't even be online. I would be on a jet plane.

LOL

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23349 Posts
          Posted: April 1, 2006, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

I guess I just find the Intenet to be entertaining.  Somehow I don't think have more money in my pocket will change that.  You can only be "on a jet plane" for so long.  I don't find being on a jet fun in the least.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
            Tennessee
            United States
            Member #7853
            October 15, 2004
            11338 Posts
            Posted: April 1, 2006, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

after i win my millions i'm going to buy everyone a platinum membership

Uff Da!'s avatar - InCelebration 001.jpg
              Washington State
              United States
              Member #33973
              February 26, 2006
              347 Posts
              Posted: April 1, 2006, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

I'm with you on that one, Todd.  It wouldn't matter how many millions I had coming in annually, I'd still be on a message board somewhere.  It is one of my favorite hobbies in retirement.  I prefer "visiting" with people in writing to on the phone, and with the message boards one can chat at any time of day as fits the schedule. 

On a jet plane?  No thanks.  I've been to Hawaii four times, I've been to Tahiti, Bora Bora, Raiatea, Huahini, Moorea, Acapulco, and through Canada in my younger days.  That's not to say I'd never travel again, but I doubt it would be more than a couple of weeks a year no matter how much money I had.

I also think people who have won at lottery would likely be interested in what is going on in the lottery world, and what better place to check than at Lottery Post?

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                Tennessee
                United States
                Member #7853
                October 15, 2004
                11338 Posts
                Posted: April 3, 2006, 6:31 am - IP Logged

my lottery winnings add to my income considerably.....