Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

This $$'s 4 U

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 11 years ago by xavier102772.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
NBey6's avatar - pyramid
$$ Notaphilist $$

United States
Member #4290
April 9, 2004
16436 Posts
Posted: March 20, 2006, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Today at approx. 3:55pm or 3:56pm, I smelled apple-pie and no one had any. As a matter of fact, my 8 year old had just finished eating some chicken and cornbread and that does not smell like apple-pie. U know who U R, this $$$$'s 4 U!!!

Apple-pie = 358 - 208

3582, 3580, 3588, 2083, 2085, 2088

Good Luck and Happy Winning!!!!

I am a money magnet. 

Clover Thumbs Up 

masslottery's avatar - dragon eye.jpg

United States
    Member #34117
    February 28, 2006
    753 Posts
    Posted: March 20, 2006, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

thank you  i hope its meBanana

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: March 20, 2006, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Today at approx. 3:55pm or 3:56pm, I smelled apple-pie and no one had any. As a matter of fact, my 8 year old had just finished eating some chicken and cornbread and that does not smell like apple-pie. U know who U R, this $$$$'s 4 U!!!

Apple-pie = 358 - 208

Apple pi/3.14+358 X 666 = ?

LOL

luckieStarr's avatar - darven
        philadelphia,PA
        United States
        Member #27080
        November 26, 2005
        507 Posts
        Posted: March 24, 2006, 8:55 am - IP Logged

Apple-pie = 358 - 208

try:    8080

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!

NBey6's avatar - pyramid
          $$ Notaphilist $$

United States
          Member #4290
          April 9, 2004
          16436 Posts
          Posted: March 25, 2006, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Apple-pie = 358 - 208

3/21/06 MIDDAY GEORGIA ~ 653 

3/21/06 MIDDAY INDIANA ~ 820

3/21/06 EVENING ILLINOIS ~ 5083

3/21/06 EVENING TRI-STATE ~ 280

3/22/06 EVENING TRI-STATE ~ 355

3/23/06 MIDDAY NEW YORK ~ 385

3/23/06 QUEBEC ~ 635

3/23/06 EVENING SOUTH CAROLINA ~ 835

Sad (I FORGOT ABOUT THIS POST)

3/24/06 EVENING INDIANA ~ 853

I am a money magnet. 

Clover Thumbs Up 

nanmaxsplace's avatar - anglewings
            TN
            United States
            Member #5094
            June 16, 2004
            1778 Posts
            Posted: March 26, 2006, 7:30 am - IP Logged

wow

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
              Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: April 8, 2006, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

thanks nbey6.....

Calgary
                Canada
                Member #9419
                December 7, 2004
                228 Posts
                Posted: April 11, 2006, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

That's just retarded...~140 pick3 numbers across all states, of course he's gonna get a few hits....a blind rat could do that....and 6 pick4 across all states and he gets one box.  Does anyone else see the idiocy of this. 

cookie392's avatar - hani
                  Nassau
                  Bahamas
                  Member #18226
                  July 7, 2005
                  1094 Posts
                  Posted: April 12, 2006, 10:02 am - IP Logged

That's just retarded...~140 pick3 numbers across all states, of course he's gonna get a few hits....a blind rat could do that....and 6 pick4 across all states and he gets one box.  Does anyone else see the idiocy of this. 

No , The idiocy of YOU (xavier102772) is what I see as I think YOU are retarded,  that is what some people come on this site to see, SPECIFIC pick3's/pick 4's on a particular day that they can play in their state that hopefully will drop and they can win some money. I think you're the idiot because if a blind rat can do it for you why do you come to this site this is a site of sharing thoughts that can help others.

If you nothing nice to comment to members that are a great help to others I suggest you keep your negative thoughts to yourself as I am a member that looks forward to these types of post and will not allow any negative members discourage them.

I am not insulting you just using the words you used back to you!!!!!!

The Golden Rule:

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!!!!

Peace and Happy Multiple BlessingsBlue Angel!!!

sclotto's avatar - 20160626 082805.jpg
                    N. Charleston,SC
                    United States
                    Member #3989
                    March 11, 2004
                    1491 Posts
                    Posted: April 12, 2006, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

I think u need to go somewhere else to talk negative and you also need to get your facts straight because NBey6 is a SHE not HE and people who follow her posts, know how good she is.  I don't when the next rocket launch is, but I'll see if I can purchase a one-way ticket for you!

Calgary
                      Canada
                      Member #9419
                      December 7, 2004
                      228 Posts
                      Posted: April 12, 2006, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Ok morons.

What advice/picks is Nbey6 giving you?  Fist off he or she, whatever doesn't give you a time frame to play the numbers.  No specific states are mentioned either.  What and why exactly would anyone follow those or any other predictions like that.  If you want to blindly follow someone posting lots of numbers with no time frame to play then then go ahead.  But obviously anyone can do the same and get similar results, which is essentially random and no help whatsoever.  Are you people that naive? 

Just for laughs here's some picks for any fools who like to follow blind which will get the same or better results as Nbey6 or anyone else who wants to place hundreds of predictions across all lotteries for an indefinate amount of time.....and yes it is idiotic, and yes, it is useless and yes, it predicts, like Nbey6....nothing....

Pick3: 350-500

Pick4: 6432, 8459, 2057, 1205, 4893, 6782

cookie392's avatar - hani
                        Nassau
                        Bahamas
                        Member #18226
                        July 7, 2005
                        1094 Posts
                        Posted: April 12, 2006, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

No, No, No, again you are the moron and obviously do not see how petty, small minded and incredibly annoying you are.

To answer your question most active members know that when other members post numbers they can either be giving you a hint of a number which you've been following is coming soon so it encourages you to stick with the number or the time frame is normally how long you prefer to play it. Don't be stupid it's your money you should have enough common sense to know when to stop, you chose to add the number no member is forcing you to play the numbers they post as they are not Number Gods and can predict exact dates and times.

What I see is you are basically knocking on all those members that post pick 3's/pick 4's as Nbey6 is doing nothing different from any of them. It is obvious that you think you are much more intelligent than everyone and A NUMBEROLOGIST so instead of being a opionist why don't you predict guarenteed hits for states Mr/Ms Moron!!!!

Peace and Happy Multiple BlessingsBlue Angel!!!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                          Member #14
                          November 9, 2001
                          31343 Posts
                          Posted: April 12, 2006, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

I think u need to go somewhere else to talk negative and you also need to get your facts straight because NBey6 is a SHE not HE and people who follow her posts, know how good she is.  I don't when the next rocket launch is, but I'll see if I can purchase a one-way ticket for you!

i'll help you pay for the ticket!!!

love to nibble those micey feet.

Calgary
                            Canada
                            Member #9419
                            December 7, 2004
                            228 Posts
                            Posted: April 13, 2006, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

You people are blind to the truth and facts.  Keep hiding your heads in the sand.

NBey6's avatar - pyramid
                              $$ Notaphilist $$

United States
                              Member #4290
                              April 9, 2004
                              16436 Posts
                              Posted: April 14, 2006, 9:36 am - IP Logged

Ok morons.

What advice/picks is Nbey6 giving you?  Fist off he or she, whatever doesn't give you a time frame to play the numbers.  No specific states are mentioned either.  What and why exactly would anyone follow those or any other predictions like that.  If you want to blindly follow someone posting lots of numbers with no time frame to play then then go ahead.  But obviously anyone can do the same and get similar results, which is essentially random and no help whatsoever.  Are you people that naive? 

Just for laughs here's some picks for any fools who like to follow blind which will get the same or better results as Nbey6 or anyone else who wants to place hundreds of predictions across all lotteries for an indefinate amount of time.....and yes it is idiotic, and yes, it is useless and yes, it predicts, like Nbey6....nothing....

Pick3: 350-500

Pick4: 6432, 8459, 2057, 1205, 4893, 6782

Here's some advice for you xavier102772. If you need or want help choosing winning numbers for your area, just ask, because it just sounds to me like you want or need some help getting hits. LOL

I don't have to do this, but I will just so you understand that numbers are nothing more than energy and they follow a pattern that only certain "morons" like me and the other "idiots" on this site can follow:

I like these to fall shortly in SC:

392, 205, 521, 362, 394, 571, 197, 092, 570, 399, 894, 398

Good Luck, XXXXXXX (I will not reveal who I pm'd this message to on 4/13/06 at approx. 3:40pm)

4/13/06 SC Evening 893

"Nuff said!!!

I am a money magnet. 

Clover Thumbs Up