Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

This $$'s 4 U

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 11 years ago by xavier102772.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
nanmaxsplace's avatar - anglewings
TN
United States
Member #5094
June 16, 2004
1778 Posts
Posted: April 14, 2006, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

NBey6  wtg  and well said i have always liked your numbers for for the smell of food because the hit

chevelle's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg

Bahamas
    Member #4401
    April 21, 2004
    2906 Posts
    Posted: April 14, 2006, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

Nbey6 is one of my favourite predictor on this site and one thing for sure she does not talk bad about anyone so no one should talk bad of her.Xavier you must understand that every one here is only predicting no one knows what is going to play and if you cannot say good dont say nothing.Nbey6 is a nice person so back off Xavier and let her breathe.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31337 Posts
      Posted: April 14, 2006, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Nbey6 is one of my favourite predictor on this site and one thing for sure she does not talk bad about anyone so no one should talk bad of her.Xavier you must understand that every one here is only predicting no one knows what is going to play and if you cannot say good dont say nothing.Nbey6 is a nice person so back off Xavier and let her breathe.

I Agree!

love to nibble those micey feet.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: April 14, 2006, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

Xavier shouldn't worry about letting NBey6 breathe.. I don't think anything he has to say can disable her ability to predict numbers as well as she does.  She is fantastic with the pick 4's as well..

Love you NBey6...  you are fantastic in my book....

Keep up the great work... and let us know the next time you smell pie..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
          Member #36065
          March 27, 2006
          229 Posts
          Posted: April 15, 2006, 1:26 am - IP Logged

xavier GA Midday Cash 3: 350 straight!  WTG!

JUST KIDDING

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: April 15, 2006, 1:55 am - IP Logged

xavier GA Midday Cash 3: 350 straight!  WTG!

JUST KIDDING

Also on the 13th of April, with the number 500 straight in Ontario.

Having said the above, there is no good reason to put down a person who continually comes up with great numbers, such as Nbey6.

I personally haven't followed Nbey6's numbers, but I trust the people who have.

Calgary
              Canada
              Member #9419
              December 7, 2004
              228 Posts
              Posted: April 15, 2006, 4:12 am - IP Logged

Predicting 150 Pick3 numbers across all states is not predicting jack !@#$. Anybody can pic 150 pick3 numbers ad I bet that those numbers will be on par with anything Nbey6 chooses by smelling apple pie. Come on people, think about it. And do not tell me that she is psychically gifted to predict her numbers because from the looks of the amount of numbers she's choosing, it looks like she's the crappiest psychic ever. I believe in psychic energy, manipulation, telekinesis, etc. However, I am not so naive that I will not call BS on someone supposedly pulling numbers psychically. Now if anyone wants to test my theory, I'll put an equal amount of numbers randomly against Nbey6's numbers and show you her predictions aren't any better than random. If you want I can calculate the probabaly and show you her numbers are no better than random. Anyway, all of you can take what I said as an attack and be pissed off becasue of that, however look at the message, open your eyes and see the truth for what it is. Perhaps it was an attack.....yeah I'll stick with attack since you guys like that apparently. It's an attack against all the people on here predicting absolutely nothing better than random numbers and all the people feeding their egos after they get a hit from one of their 150 numbers across all states for an indefiante period of time. Read that last sentence again, especially the last half. Hopefully one person will understand my point.

cookie392's avatar - hani
                Nassau
                Bahamas
                Member #18226
                July 7, 2005
                1094 Posts
                Posted: April 15, 2006, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

It's time for you to shut-up you are rambling on with foolish negative points that only makes you look more of a Moron.

First of all who said something about her being pyschic? She does not claim to be pyschic , all she did was based on a hunch of something irregular looked up the numbers in her dream book(which I'm sure at least 45% of the members have) and gave the numbers in case it meant something. After one day the exact numbers she posted not "predicted" started hitting. The point of the matter is the numbers can be anywhere from 000-999/0000-9999 and that is a lot of numbers and it still does not mean you will get a hit so stop being ignorant and making negative points about nothing major as 6 exact pick 3's and 4 pick 4's out of all those numbers possible and actually hitting the very next day and days after says alot.

You asked our opinions and was not ready for our responses. Next time you want to ask peoples opinions be prepared for those who don't agree with you as you did not handle this well because no one agreed with what you were saying espeically when you made direct negative comments about someone (an asset in my opinion) you know nothing about.

Learn from this experience pm your negative thoughts about people's assistance to your friends on this site.

No need to say anything else no one agreed with you, that is what you asked and that is the answer.

Good Luck in your Lottery Plays.

Peace and Happy Multiple BlessingsBlue Angel!!!

TeddiBare's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                  Wilmington, Delaware
                  United States
                  Member #22721
                  October 1, 2005
                  52 Posts
                  Posted: April 15, 2006, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

New York
                  4/15/206

GREAT JOB

Drum

go with the feeling........

Teddi Bare 2005

Calgary
                    Canada
                    Member #9419
                    December 7, 2004
                    228 Posts
                    Posted: April 17, 2006, 1:12 am - IP Logged

Of course after one day they started hitting. She picked 140 numbers across all states. Anybody can do the same. Only a moron can't see that.

Oh yes and for the record, if anyone takes the time to read the posts, you'll notice I didn't go off on Nbey herself, just the picks she made.  And the holier than thou cookie came on first to call me retarded and close minded.  Then I went off. 

Anyway, my point has long since finished.  No-one got it apparently.  If you guys wanna continue blindly following picks anyone throws up and call them gospel, go ahead.