Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 9:52 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Doubles: Take The Bull By The Horns

Topic closed. 135 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 3 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
Member #1987
August 5, 2003
8968 Posts
Posted: March 27, 2006, 1:00 am - IP Logged

The #'s are in red & black to make it easier for viewing.

I cannot pick your #'s for you to play. I've done the work of putting the #'s into groups that are most likely to hit together. 

Take the time to look at the previous doubles results & see what groups are the most active. Check in your state to see what sums are due or overdue. You will have to put some of your own work into making your picks. 

Chicago
    United States
    Member #34068
    February 27, 2006
    29 Posts
    Posted: March 27, 2006, 1:03 am - IP Logged

ok, Thanx!!  for me 366 and 626 work very well!

sfilippo's avatar - skull
      Oklahoma
      United States
      Member #33770
      February 24, 2006
      3146 Posts
      Posted: March 27, 2006, 6:47 am - IP Logged

Oklahoma Pick 3

3/14 - 553 = the trigger to play that group the next few days for a win
      3/15 - 991 = box win for $300 possible online

IT WORKS!!!

This is much more profitable a system than playing lots of box6 picks.

Thanks so much LaVerne - you're a genius!

Smiley Steve

paurths's avatar - underground
        Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
        Belgium
        Member #19287
        July 29, 2005
        2254 Posts
        Posted: March 27, 2006, 7:16 am - IP Logged

hi Maloney,

thanks for the post!  in IL, mid 110 fell, so are you saying that from the set below, a set should revisit IL, or any state?  thanks.

001 011

556 566

334 344

889 899

Must be me, but i don't get this...

ducksafloat asks: "a set should revisit IL, or any state?", the answer to these 2 questions was Yes.

To which question?

United States
          Member #1987
          August 5, 2003
          8968 Posts
          Posted: March 27, 2006, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

hi Maloney,

thanks for the post!  in IL, mid 110 fell, so are you saying that from the set below, a set should revisit IL, or any state?  thanks.

001 011

556 566

334 344

889 899

ducksafloat asks: "a set should revisit IL, or any state?", the answer to these 2 questions was Yes.

To which question?

Paurths, the answer to both questions is YES. The set of #'s that ducksafloat is showing is possible in IL & that same set of #'s is possible to show in any state. 

United States
            Member #1987
            August 5, 2003
            8968 Posts
            Posted: March 27, 2006, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Oklahoma Pick 3

3/14 - 553 = the trigger to play that group the next few days for a win
            3/15 - 991 = box win for $300 possible online

IT WORKS!!!

This is much more profitable a system than playing lots of box6 picks.

Thanks so much LaVerne - you're a genius!

WOW sfilippo, thanks for making this point. I am so glad that you can see how this works. Now we can see that OK has the capacity to have hits from the same group. I don't know how long it will take for this to happen again, but usually if it has happened once it may very well be the trend for the state's drawings.   

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
              Wyncote,Pa
              United States
              Member #3206
              January 3, 2004
              61439 Posts
              Posted: March 27, 2006, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Conn.---010

Belgium
                Member #19287
                July 29, 2005
                2254 Posts
                Posted: March 27, 2006, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

hi Maloney,

001 011

556 566

334 344

889 899

To which question?

Paurths, the answer to both questions is YES. The set of #'s that ducksafloat is showing is possible in IL & that same set of #'s is possible to show in any state. 

euh, now i'm very confused...
                so where is the system in this?
                Surely, any number can show up in IL and any number can show up in any state. Either from or not from that group.

It must be really me, b/c i've been trying to get this, i've spend hours and hours trying to find it, but i can't.

One time it's geographical, the other time it's state, the next time it's any state nationwide.

Sorry, i must be blind or something, b/c i don't understand the rules that this system obeys. (does it obey any rules at al?)

Greetz
                Ricky
                (perhaps i need a beer lol)

United States
                  Member #1987
                  August 5, 2003
                  8968 Posts
                  Posted: March 27, 2006, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

hi Maloney,

001 011

556 566

334 344

889 899

To which question?

euh, now i'm very confused...
                  Surely, any number can show up in IL and any number can show up in any state. Either from or not from that group.

It must be really me, b/c i've been trying to get this, i've spend hours and hours trying to find it, but i can't.

One time it's geographical, the other time it's state, the next time it's any state nationwide.

Sorry, i must be blind or something, b/c i don't understand the rules that this system obeys. (does it obey any rules at al?)

Greetz
                  Ricky
                  (perhaps i need a beer lol)

Well paurths maybe a beer would help you to relax & look at the lottery game as a whole.

pauths writes:

My response to paurths:

The above statements are true indeed. However, the groups are put together using the mates, mirrors & totals. The system in this is that when a # comes from any of the groups you can COUNT ON the same # repeating from the group or you can COUNT ON in a relatively short period of time another # or #'s in the group hitting. Some states will get another # from the same group in a very short turnaround time as another post member has stated above.

The groups listed contains all 90 doubles. Playing in the above manner allows one to have full control over which doubles are mostly likely to hit sooner. This works for me with grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat $ucce$$.

The concept is very simple. My lottery system is not complicated, long & drawn out, it does not include pages of code & streams of data.  

Paurths, I do not have a lottery system that will tell you without fail everytime the # & what exact state it will hit.

The groups of #'s helps you to narrow down your picks so that you are perhaps playing less & perhaps winning more.

paurths writes:

"One time it's geographical, the other time it's state, the next time it's any state nationwide".

My response to paurths:

& it is indeed all of the above. You must understand that there are computerized drawings based on written programs, then the ping pong ball drawings. Each type of draw has it's own set of characteristics that can change with every draw. 

Either you see this as a viable method or not. I cannot give you anymore than what I have given already. 

Belgium
                    Member #19287
                    July 29, 2005
                    2254 Posts
                    Posted: March 27, 2006, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

It's not that i either see it as viable or not as a viable method,

for just about any system posted, by just about any person, i always try to find and understand the logic behind it.
                    I liked zoozie's alot (in december she posted that one), first b/c there were rules to follow, and she wrote down the rules in a very understandable way.
                    I don't doubt that it works with great succes for you Laverne, and i can see pretty much how to pick what doubles, but i can not for the life of me see where, which one or some of the 56 games, to play them.

United States
                      Member #1987
                      August 5, 2003
                      8968 Posts
                      Posted: March 27, 2006, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Paurths, I cannot tell you specifially what states to play. However as I have previously stated go back & look at the results of each state. PRINT OUT THE GROUPS. Put the printed out groups & the state's results side by side.

If a # from the group has hit in that state see how long it takes for another # from that SAME group to hit in that SAME state. Some states operate in this manner.

I can tell you right now that KY & OK have demonstrated this type of # behavior. I'm sure there are many other states as well. 

United States
                        Member #33315
                        February 19, 2006
                        27 Posts
                        Posted: March 27, 2006, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

estephanos777 here.. well Laverne 963 came out midday in South carolina..unfortunately I had 463.... I wonder what will play within the next hour...dare i play doubles ..hummmm  lol

estephanos777

United States
                          Member #1987
                          August 5, 2003
                          8968 Posts
                          Posted: March 27, 2006, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

Conn.---010

No Blackapple,

03/27/06 

010-DELAWARE-midday.

United States
                            Member #1987
                            August 5, 2003
                            8968 Posts
                            Posted: March 27, 2006, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

estephanos777 here.. well Laverne 963 came out midday in South carolina..unfortunately I had 463.... I wonder what will play within the next hour...dare i play doubles ..hummmm  lol

estephanos777

Well as you can see 010 was in DE for the midday that means you can perhaps follow:

001 011

556 566

334 344

889 899

Or the fact that 646 was in LA last night you could play the group that has 466 in it. Or something else

:-) 

United States
                              Member #1987
                              August 5, 2003
                              8968 Posts
                              Posted: March 27, 2006, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Page 3 of 10