Welcome Guest
You last visited October 23, 2017, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Thank You Cashman87

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 12 years ago by truecritic.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
Chicago,IL.
United States
Member #2902
November 29, 2003
1490 Posts
Posted: March 25, 2006, 1:31 am - IP Logged

all the people defending him only fuels his fire, true he hasn't tried selling his secret yet. As for naive people, he is taking advantage of their trust and their belief in him, that he has the answer. Only GOD has the answer.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
    Charlotte NC
    United States
    Member #17406
    June 18, 2005
    4066 Posts
    Posted: March 25, 2006, 1:46 am - IP Logged

Lurking

takeemtothebank

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #22395
      September 24, 2005
      1583 Posts
      Posted: March 25, 2006, 1:49 am - IP Logged

Eddie 

You know what?  I basically trust everyone here until proven otherwise.  I don't come here with a "gimme, gimme" attitude.  Quite frankly, I don't understand why anyone actually WANTS to give strangers free "winners."  OK, potential winners.  I could understand it a little better if it was limited to friends or Lottery Post members - but it isn't.  The entire world has access to this site.  How or why they deserve anything is beyond me.

I've got no personal interest in cashman, other than as a fellow poster at this site.  I haven't even played any of his numbers.  He has posted a bunch of winners though and it is up to him if he wants to post his family secret.

I try any system presented and see if it will provide a profit.  If not, then I don't play.  Seems easy enough for even the most naive to follow the same advice. 

If a person forms some kind of God worship because posters claim to know the secret to winning, then I would suggest they are the ones that have the disorder.

IF I am wrong, I'll apologize.  So far, cashman has come through.  Give him some time.

(BTW your PM box is full - was only going to mention that your blog is one of the few that I read).   

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #22395
        September 24, 2005
        1583 Posts
        Posted: March 25, 2006, 1:52 am - IP Logged

Darn it tenaj, now you've done it! I am off to the micro to make some!
        :)

Charlotte NC
          United States
          Member #17406
          June 18, 2005
          4066 Posts
          Posted: March 25, 2006, 1:58 am - IP Logged

BananaI put extra butter on mine.lol

takeemtothebank

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
            PA
            United States
            Member #22983
            October 6, 2005
            2229 Posts
            Posted: March 25, 2006, 2:07 am - IP Logged

Well at least he has not stooped low enough 'yet' to make popularity polls with his own name on them. I admire him for that. Threads such as this is why I keep all my predictions to myself. No one to prove to but myself, and advice is usually only criticized, not appreciated.

flamemoth's avatar - candle
              Obetz
              United States
              Member #4156
              March 26, 2004
              86 Posts
              Posted: March 25, 2006, 3:11 am - IP Logged

You've made your point, Eddie. The bottom line for you and the "handful" of critics is solely about moving Cashman87 from a position of enjoying posting numbers - WINNERS - while he socializes to a position of being one of your competitors.  That paste about narcissism was a stretch and you really didn't have to go there. But since you did, I'll say this about that:  isn't your intention with Cashman87 a bit narcissistic in and of itself?  Don't you and your ALL STATES PREDICTION pals "get off" on viewing yourselves as leaders in the numbers game? Why not send us some REAL information - something that supports your opinion that the METHOD/EQUATION is bs. You need to be aware of how you're coming off when you deliberately attempt to berate someone who will not be berated.  More than a little desperate and ignorant.  Classless, in a word.

You really should try to manipulate the pi equation and see if you can incorporate it into your methods.  I think it would be a positive and enlightening project for you.  Clearly, you are bored and you come off as over-aggressive and nasty. The challenge of  making the equation work for you, instead of making Cashman87 work for you might be a lot more fun.  Maybe if you tried it, really tried it - you may be in a position where you, too, could thank Cashman87 for his gift of knowledge and kindness in sharing - rather than increase your karmic debt by attacking a person who's caused you no harm.

As far as Cashman's secret recipe to putting dents in the lottery over a short period of time goes, real or imagined, it's HIS.  Your methods are yours, mine are mine, etc.  Leave it alone and go do something productive with the time it takes you to type up insulting posts about someone you don't know, don't trust, and don't believe.

Now, that's enough said about that.  You know Tenaj, but you don't know me.  I don't do the back and forth.  It's a waste of time and energy.  The bottom line is, because you and your handful say what Cashman87 says is bs, is bs to me at this point.  Not so much because I haven't seen one post related to disproving the Pi method as an effective tool for increasing the probability of having a winning number, but the way you all came off.  I read the posts, I did the suggested research.  I know I can use the Pi method in my state lottery, and that's as much as I need to know. 

Happy Playing to you, Eddie, and good luck.

United States
                Member #28973
                December 26, 2005
                439 Posts
                Posted: March 25, 2006, 11:31 am - IP Logged

I don't know what eddie's whole motif is, but, it seems like unbiased attack to me.

All I can say, is, like I've said thousands of times, and like a few who've seen me since I first signed up....

The first thing I did when I signed up to lottery post was post TONS of hits.

Not in the prediction page.....but, in a verifyable, and playable way, in the pick 3 and pick 4 section.

Which is what, instead of revealing my secret, I will continue to do so.  As soon as I have time.

I am no longer going to say anything towards anybody who thinks they know what my motives are.  I have no personality disorders,....no desire for attention.  Seriously, what drives you individuals who feel that way to post that nonsense about me?  I haven't seen anything I've done to proove that.  Oh yeah, I got a little hurt when amazing grace and clairvoyance said some really ignorant things about me.....  It was my own fault though....  putting a little more emotion in than neccesarry.....  I'm still young enough to have room for mistakes, no big deal.....  And I'm old enough to get over things quickly, and move on.....  (See how quickly I accepted amazing grace's apology?)

And to call someone who defends me my "sheep"?  C'mon, ....my man, that sounds like a soap opera.  You're acting like I'm a salesman, and true critic, or anyone who "defends" me is one of my "shills", helping me proove what I'm selling is good.  But, .....I'm not selling anything....so..???.....That leaves the conclusion....I'm not really the one with the personality disorder.  ......Although I'm not saying anyone has....I don't like negativety, and I don't want it.  When I made that post, it was a harmless challenge.  It was not a way to provoke everyone, and get everyone to flock behind me like sheep......  Please tell me what I would gain from that?

I can research back into your posts fast eddie, and flat out tell you, you are the one with the disorder.  You came to a lottery post forum, where lottery players go to win,.....and your first post was some thing about  "Systems don't work in the long run"  Or, "there is no way to win in the long run"......

Coming to a forum like this, posting something like that is a precise, gigantic magnet for negativety.  Something intended.  But, I still won't say you have any "disorder".  I viewed it as your opinion.

Anyway, I think the whole "attack cashman and his sheep" thing needs to stop.  Seriously.  You're being a bunch of kids.  Let it go.  Move on.  You'll never see a post like that from me again.  Trust me.

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                  The Carolinas - Charlotte
                  United States
                  Member #21627
                  September 12, 2005
                  4138 Posts
                  Posted: March 25, 2006, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Em did it to me by cheering beer mugs to Cashman...I am off to Vinnie's for $1 beers for the afternoon.

Cheers....to EVERYONE!!!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Charlotte NC
                    United States
                    Member #17406
                    June 18, 2005
                    4066 Posts
                    Posted: March 25, 2006, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

You've made your point, Eddie. The bottom line for you and the "handful" of critics is solely about moving Cashman87 from a position of enjoying posting numbers - WINNERS - while he socializes to a position of being one of your competitors.  That paste about narcissism was a stretch and you really didn't have to go there. But since you did, I'll say this about that:  isn't your intention with Cashman87 a bit narcissistic in and of itself?  Don't you and your ALL STATES PREDICTION pals "get off" on viewing yourselves as leaders in the numbers game? Why not send us some REAL information - something that supports your opinion that the METHOD/EQUATION is bs. You need to be aware of how you're coming off when you deliberately attempt to berate someone who will not be berated.  More than a little desperate and ignorant.  Classless, in a word.

You really should try to manipulate the pi equation and see if you can incorporate it into your methods.  I think it would be a positive and enlightening project for you.  Clearly, you are bored and you come off as over-aggressive and nasty. The challenge of  making the equation work for you, instead of making Cashman87 work for you might be a lot more fun.  Maybe if you tried it, really tried it - you may be in a position where you, too, could thank Cashman87 for his gift of knowledge and kindness in sharing - rather than increase your karmic debt by attacking a person who's caused you no harm.

As far as Cashman's secret recipe to putting dents in the lottery over a short period of time goes, real or imagined, it's HIS.  Your methods are yours, mine are mine, etc.  Leave it alone and go do something productive with the time it takes you to type up insulting posts about someone you don't know, don't trust, and don't believe.

Now, that's enough said about that.  You know Tenaj, but you don't know me.  I don't do the back and forth.  It's a waste of time and energy.  The bottom line is, because you and your handful say what Cashman87 says is bs, is bs to me at this point.  Not so much because I haven't seen one post related to disproving the Pi method as an effective tool for increasing the probability of having a winning number, but the way you all came off.  I read the posts, I did the suggested research.  I know I can use the Pi method in my state lottery, and that's as much as I need to know. 

Happy Playing to you, Eddie, and good luck.

Flamemoth, it is so slick the way you threw me name in there.  No you don't go back and forth - only with a group.  I refuse to take a bad wrap for Cashman87 or anybody else.  It's like if you flame alone you get a bad wrap, if you flame with a group of people it's OK.  Primates do that.  Ever observed a group of primates?  Their social system is pretty much similar to this thread.  Some people won't even answer a flame until others respond to their defense.  MONKEYS!

There is one thing I have to say about this thread and I haven't said anything up until now because it disgusted me.  Yes I get a bad wrap, because I do it alone.  Half the people who have posted negative things about Cashman87 in this thread are cowards. 

What did you do with the systems that he gave you?  The ones that I beat out of him- ALONE!  I bet the negatives people who want his secret now didn't even use them.  I see the way systems get chewed up, swallowed, torn apart and hung out to dry.  It's like casting pearls before swine. 

I sat back and watched the people who got braver and braver when others joined in.  Yes I was on Cashman at first about the same thing.  Just prove it.  Where were all of the folks who had something to say then?  He made the same declarations. lol I'll tell you were they were, they were waiting for others to join in so that they won't get a bad wrap.  Just like in high school. 

At least I have enough courage to say it alone.  He produced and gave famously and continue to give hit after hit.  You can thank me later for it.

Cashman87 is misunderstood because he is so far ahead of the lot of you.  I took the time to know him.

takeemtothebank

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                      Member #14
                      November 9, 2001
                      31615 Posts
                      Posted: March 25, 2006, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Em did it to me by cheering beer mugs to Cashman...I am off to Vinnie's for $1 beers for the afternoon.

Cheers....to EVERYONE!!!

cps - hope you had one for me  - Naughty

love to nibble those micey feet.

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                        The Carolinas - Charlotte
                        United States
                        Member #21627
                        September 12, 2005
                        4138 Posts
                        Posted: March 25, 2006, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Emily

I have will have a bucket for you...how about that? :)

Talk, errr, slur to you when I get back!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
                          Chicago,IL.
                          United States
                          Member #2902
                          November 29, 2003
                          1490 Posts
                          Posted: March 25, 2006, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Well, Cashman -

You've been stalked and harrassed and challenged and tried this weekend!  I didn't see many thanks, though.  You are due a lot of thanks - and here is one big, overdue......

THANK YOU!!!! Smile

You shared enough information to give those of us who choose to be challenged a lot to think about.  I, for one, found your clues fresh and interesting - and I appreciate and respect the class and resolve you've exhibited throughout the impish and immature behavior exihibited by a small few.  I would hope that you would not let this experience ruin Lottery Post for you, as you and those like you (bright, creative and talented) MAKE this site a great place to share....

why clues? think about it. he's stringing you along. come on wake up.Roll Eyes

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

flamemoth's avatar - candle
                            Obetz
                            United States
                            Member #4156
                            March 26, 2004
                            86 Posts
                            Posted: March 25, 2006, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

As I stated before - Eddie, I'm done with you.  As for you, Tenaj - if you'd get out of your cups or your popcorn bucket and READ the original post, this is not about you.  I don't know you and I don't care to.  This is a "thanks" to Cashman87.  I read the posts about the "challenges" to get Cashman87 to post numbers where a small few wanted him to.  I don't need a group to express my opinion.  The challenge presented to Cashman is idiotic - period.  As the rest of us clearly see, and as he has stated more than many times, he's posted winning numbers. That ends that as far as any reasonable person is concerned.

As far as your "bad wrap" goes - I cannot say that it surprises me.  You are quick to jump to conclusions and you are waaaay too defensive.  My mention of your name was in response to Eddie mentioning that he knew you. Period.  There was no more intended than to let him know that I "caught" his inference to not knowing me.  You think I'm "slick"?  LoL...I'm clever, no doubt.  I'll take that as a compliment, and that's the ONLY thing I'll thank you for.  You, however, are not clever, tenaj.  Insults don't hurt my feelings or move me to react in ways that are beneath my character.  Now you think about this:  how intelligent could you possibly be to suggest that my choice to begin a thread thanking an obviously bright and talented person (who is so far ahead of you, as well) for CHOOSING to share a part of his method cowardly?  And then you have the audacity to begin the next paragraph of your post by asking me what I did with the information he shared?  LOL...you're funny.  Or maybe you're stoned, running fever or just plain crazy.  Whatever the case, you are still neither clever nor even remotely intelligent, for that matter.  I would go so far as to say you're lazy, as well.  Why?  Because I have posted my method and how I incorporated the "clues" Cashman87 gave us into my workout method, and you clearly haven't even bothered to look it up.  Why else would you ask?

And I'll suggest something else to you, tenaj.  Firstly, if you are so lacking in intellect to believe that you "beat" anything out of Cashman (like a monkey would, by the way), you are warped.  You are not going to make any adult do something they don't want to do.  Hence the reason you STILL do not have what you seek. His reaction to the method you chose to get what you wanted is called "quiet consequences".  I would say what disgusts you most is you. If I were you, I'd feel the same way.  Secondly, perhaps the people who picked up what Cashman87 put down were busy plugging away at the pieces he provided while you and your "troup" were busy bashing him. My advice to you would be to go to AA/NA, take an aspirin, or seek treatment - and then get to work doing the same.  I'm guessing that it will be of little use to you, however.  As Cashman87 suggested, there is a certain level of "enlightment" - a level of existence - required to put the pieces of the puzzle together and use it effectively.  You have shown, over and over, that you lack the faculties to think and behave beyond the lower levels of existence.  That's unfortunate - for you.

Now I'm done with you, as well.  Happy Playing, Tenaj, and good luck.

United States
                              Member #28973
                              December 26, 2005
                              439 Posts
                              Posted: March 25, 2006, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

C'mon guys.  Let's just let this topic go.  I feel like all of this is my own fault.

:(  All the insults, negativety.....  some of the worse things can happen, with even the UPMOST good intentions.

Let's just continue playing the lottery, making our hits....and let all of this go.