Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Thank You Cashman87

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 11 years ago by truecritic.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
txpolo's avatar - animaniacs16

United States
Member #173
April 8, 2002
6110 Posts
Posted: March 26, 2006, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

All I see is attack, thank you, attack,

thank you.

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day?

flamemoth's avatar - candle
    Obetz
    United States
    Member #4156
    March 26, 2004
    86 Posts
    Posted: March 26, 2006, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Why start tomorrow?  Now works for me! 

THANK YOU!! Smile

lady bren's avatar - yocco
      los angeles california
      United States
      Member #22987
      October 6, 2005
      340 Posts
      Posted: April 5, 2006, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Oh my laaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!

Some People come here to  post numbers,

Some People come here for advice on how to pick a good number,

And,

Some People even come here to seek friendship,

I see nothing wrong with any of these,That I have mentioned,

But then,

On the other hand,

You have those very few,that have nothing better in life to do than put others down,in order to make themselves look/feel good,

I really enjoy coming to Lp,speaking with others,sharing what I know,there are nice individuals here,I've spoken to a few on the phone ,an even met some,

I mean,

Come on,even without this site,or juz sitting behind a computer screen,we are all human beings,an also enjoy the company of others,so whether we come in contact with good/bad people online,you will also come in contat with the same people,both good an bad on the street,you know what I mean.

I feel that each thread here,begins with the intent,of that individual,espressing/sharing Ideas,an Opinions,in which they have,in order to help others,

It's really sad,that this world we live in has sooo much negativity in it,why can't we lift one another up,instead of keep tearing each other down,

It really saddens me,that ignorance begets ignorance,

It's obvious to me that when you come across people full of negativity,they are lonely/alone an may have run loved ones away,being ugly,an moreso jelous of others,

I don't want to take up to much more of your time,but this is for Everyone that reads my message,If you don't remember anything else I say,

Remember this, " There is Not,Nor will there Every be Another You!!!  You Are The Best there is created, "Unique".  We Can't be treated,No other way,than We Allow Ourselves to be treated,or Taken for Granted. You will get back in life,what you project out there in life. It is Ok to cry an to even hurt,For in doing so,You will have become stronger an wiser,in not repeating the same mistakes...

You are to Walk,Talk,an Act, as aposed, to how you are to be Treated,as well as Respected,Drawing this, you project outwardly unto yourself.

We create the world we live in consciously and unconsciously,by our thoughts,which becomes our actions. We are either making it happen,or subjecting ourselves to what is,which has already been created by us unknowingly...

We are not to dwell on,"What is" which gives substance an life to the problem, "But", see an picture, "What Is" to be...

Being strong comes with Emotions,an trials an tribulations. There is a whole life ahead of you,Waiting on you to make it happen,You no longer need to punish yourself,by attracting the wrong attention to yourself ,It is time to look ahead an receive what is before You"...

With that said,

Enjoy your day!

U.n.v.me 

I  love all your post, dont let nobody run you off, you  are very good with numbers, please stay.Cheers

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #22395
        September 24, 2005
        1583 Posts
        Posted: April 9, 2006, 6:50 am - IP Logged

fast eddie

I posted this back on March 25th:

Quote: 

You know what?  I basically trust everyone here until proven otherwise.  I don't come here with a "gimme, gimme" attitude.  Quite frankly, I don't understand why anyone actually WANTS to give strangers free "winners."  OK, potential winners.  I could understand it a little better if it was limited to friends or Lottery Post members - but it isn't.  The entire world has access to this site.  How or why they deserve anything is beyond me.

I've got no personal interest in cashman, other than as a fellow poster at this site.  I haven't even played any of his numbers.  He has posted a bunch of winners though and it is up to him if he wants to post his family secret.

I try any system presented and see if it will provide a profit.  If not, then I don't play.  Seems easy enough for even the most naive to follow the same advice. 

If a person forms some kind of God worship because posters claim to know the secret to winning, then I would suggest they are the ones that have the disorder.

IF I am wrong, I'll apologize.  So far, cashman has come through.  Give him some time.

I think a fair enough amount of time has past and Cashman hasn't posted any numbers or how-to information since.  I can, of course, speculate why he hasn't.  But the fact remains that he hasn't, so I apologize.  You ended up being right.