Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

this is just a question

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 11 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
chattanooga
United States
Member #36318
March 31, 2006
5 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2006, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

US FlagHas any one been scam by a company called plasmanet/freelotto please just let know the company is out of new york Smile

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: March 31, 2006, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

what does this company do?

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      The Carolinas - Charlotte
      United States
      Member #21627
      September 12, 2005
      4138 Posts
      Posted: March 31, 2006, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Was this that company that allowed you to play 20 games a day for free with a shot at winning $1million? None of those sites ever give out "winnings" to anyone. They just want you to join their site and bombard you with ads.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23260 Posts
        Posted: March 31, 2006, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

It's not so much a "scam" as it is just plain SPAM.

That is the company that runs "free lotto", which has turned into an endless series of advertisements.

I would recommend staying away from anything to do with them, because all that will happen is you'll get on a spam list that is very difficult to get off of.  Your chances of winning anything are so remote that it's not in the realm of possibility.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8360 Posts
          Posted: March 31, 2006, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

US FlagHas any one been scam by a company called plasmanet/freelotto please just let know the company is out of new york Smile

By scam do you mean do they pay out if you win.

I play free lotto every day same numbers every time I have been paid every time I won. I either collected the winnings or donated them. There is only one of the six games that pays if you match 3/4/5/numbers all the other games you must match each number exactly in order to win the prize, all this information is on their website.

When and if you sign up with free lotto i think they tell you that their site is run by advertising that is why it's free. In order to play you must answer one of three questions after you load your numbers and click send. They send you a conformation number. You will definitely get Spam mail from their advertisers. This is a part of how free lotto works. Almost all the free lottery sites are like that like iwon.c and others. They are free because thay have advertising to help pay for their sites exposure.

There are strict rules when playing free lotto and if you win you must follow them to the letter any mistake on your part can be cause for forfeiture of your prize. There are time limits for requesting your prize. And emails to be sent and answered. Free lotto also has a pay per play option. Whether or not this cuts down on the Spam I cant say. I would not suggest anyone play free lotto. If you cant deal with Spam emails. I am disabled semi retired so I have lots of free time on my hands and can deal with the Spam I simply delete it.

hear is my win from them thed didnt send this to me i have to check my plays every day to see if i won they dont send you anynotification that you won unless you are on their pay per play function.

This is my win from
          3/28/06
          Your Numbers Below
          $1,000,000.00 Jackpot
          TSN:19xxxxxxx
          Correct:3/6

chattanooga
            United States
            Member #36318
            March 31, 2006
            5 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2006, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

Spam Because i have been scam by plasmanet/freelotto saying i was a winner of 10,000,000.00 more than 3 times so you tell me this company has spam many people the company new york. they want you to play more lottos and you don't recieve anything. you can go to ripoff reports and look under lottery and you will see how many reports that have been madePatriot

four4me's avatar - gate1
              MD
              United States
              Member #1701
              June 18, 2003
              8360 Posts
              Posted: March 31, 2006, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

fraud allert from their site just like Ebay and many other sites people will do anything to try and scam people free lotto has a warning about scam emails

It has come to our attention that fraudulent emails are being sent out promising to pay FreeLotto prizes.

These emails are NOT from Freelotto or any affiliated company. These emails may claim that the recipient has won a prize in the FreeLotto games or in some other non existing version of Freelotto games.

These emails may include our name, logo and links to our webpages. We are the only patented FreeLotto and have awarded over $75,164,021.00 dollars in prizes. The authors of these emails are illegally misappropriating our name, logo and website.

You should not send any money or personal information to anyone in the effort to collect the promised "winnings".

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8360 Posts
                Posted: March 31, 2006, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Spam Because i have been scam by plasmanet/freelotto saying i was a winner of 10,000,000.00 more than 3 times so you tell me this company has spam many people the company new york. they want you to play more lottos and you don't recieve anything. you can go to ripoff reports and look under lottery and you will see how many reports that have been madePatriot

If you referring to the person from Australia that won a car he eventually got his prize. There may be more to his problem than we know. Some countries are exempt from playing free lotto. And I can see where transferring a prize half way around the world might take more than a couple days/weeks. There are a lot of people who respond to the fraud emails. These emails weren't sent by free lotto. People are so gullible to think they won something when in fact they didn't even ever play the games. If you win something from free lotto the real site and you respond with the correct information you will receive your prize.

Then these people who thought they won something from the fraud site complain to the breau that they have been ripped off. Some of those reports my well be false.

If you never played a game then it's impossible for you to win something.

chattanooga
                  United States
                  Member #36318
                  March 31, 2006
                  5 Posts
                  Posted: March 31, 2006, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

they don't care check web site ripoff reports and see how people are being scammed by plasmanet/freelotto so check it out i have read the fraud alerts and they only have two reading and this company is in bad with the BBB of new york for not repling to the complaints that are against this company because they are rude to you on the phone and they say you are not a winner when you have the e-mails of being a winner

chattanooga
                    United States
                    Member #36318
                    March 31, 2006
                    5 Posts
                    Posted: March 31, 2006, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

four4me  if you go into ripoff reports you will see were that person made a report and what she had to do about getting her winnings you need to check out the web sites until then don't say anything unless you have been there because their have been many people.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                      MD
                      United States
                      Member #1701
                      June 18, 2003
                      8360 Posts
                      Posted: March 31, 2006, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

I'd like to see a phone number for free lotto they don't have one that i'm aware of never did.

If you generate as much traffic as they do then there are undoubtly going to be problems. Especially if people are preplying to the false emails that they won something they didn't even play. 

FreeLotto.com serves over 10 million page views to over 3 million unique users monthly and has awarded more than $62 million in prizes to its 30 million registered members. FreeLotto.com, owned and operated by PlasmaNet, Inc, a leading online database marketing company, provides targeted advertising and marketing services.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23260 Posts
                        Posted: March 31, 2006, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Free lotto is nothing but a big spam outfit, plain and simple.

I do not think their traffic statistics are any indication of their quality.  In fact, it is more of an indication of how many SPAM E-MAILS they send out than anything else.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

konane's avatar - wallace
                          Atlanta, GA
                          United States
                          Member #1265
                          March 13, 2003
                          3333 Posts
                          Posted: March 31, 2006, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Been at least 3 years since I played on that site, small wins a couple of times in the past and was paid for them. 

The site seemed to turn to spam as a result of the dot.com bust and for that reason don't play them any more.  Several other free lottery sites tanked along the way too.

Good luck to everyone!

chattanooga
                            United States
                            Member #36318
                            March 31, 2006
                            5 Posts
                            Posted: March 31, 2006, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

I like i said four4me go into ripoff reports and you will find your answers just take your time and find you will find the information because i don't have the phone numbers to people. you don't have to play anything for people to e-mail scams.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                              MD
                              United States
                              Member #1701
                              June 18, 2003
                              8360 Posts
                              Posted: March 31, 2006, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

Free lotto is nothing but a big spam outfit, plain and simple.

I do not think their traffic statistics are any indication of their quality.  In fact, it is more of an indication of how many SPAM E-MAILS they send out than anything else.

Todd, you are correct and I never disputed that. I saw a chance at winning one of 6 major prizes. I have come close several times with 5 numbers right. And am hoping for all 6 and or 7 numbers for the prize of 10 million. As there is no cost to me to play and I have all the time in the world to hit the delete button on the small sampling of Spam I get. It also serves to show me how utterly impossible for my set of numbers to come out which I play in every game every time I play including mega, powerball, and multi match and bonus match 5. Any amount of money I might win regardless of the source will be welcome. I am having a very hard time trying to figure out why my particular picks haven't been drawn as a complete set for the whole time I have been playing them which date back to around 1981. This equates to literally thousands of drawings that I have used the same set of numbers.

Tonight's drawing at free lotto took place no winners -- now maybe bonus match 5 or mega will contain them.

free lotto
                              Friday, March 31st, 2006
                              Confirmation: # 19xxxxxxxxx
                              Good Luck! Freebettm Confirmation $1,000,000.00 Jackpot
                              no winner 0 of 6

Friday, March 31st, 2006
                              Good Luck! Freebettm Confirmation Win a Car
                              no winner 2 of 6

Friday, March 31st, 2006
                              Good Luck! Freebettm Confirmation Pay Off Your Mortgage
                              no winner 1 of 6

Friday, March 31st, 2006
                              Good Luck! Freebettm Confirmation $10,000.00 FastCASH
                              no winner 1 of 6

Friday, March 31st, 2006
                              Good Luck! Freebettm Confirmation $100,000.00 Giveaway
                              no winner 2 of 6

Friday, March 31st, 2006
                              Good Luck! Freebettm Confirmation $10,000,000.00 SuperBucks
                              no winner 1 of 7