Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

this is just a question

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 11 years ago by BobP.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
justxploring's avatar - villiarna
Wandering Aimlessly
United States
Member #25360
November 5, 2005
4461 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2006, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

I agree with Todd.  When I first got online years ago I used to play a lot of games that offered prizes and often played for several hours. I never won anything, but I also never paid to play. To me a scam is only when people ask you for money or personal information that can harm you.  I didn't like all of the spam and eventually changed my email address.  Nothing in life is free any more.  I remember that everytime I buy bottled water.

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8395 Posts
    Posted: March 31, 2006, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

I like i said four4me go into ripoff reports and you will find your answers just take your time and find you will find the information because i don't have the phone numbers to people. you don't have to play anything for people to e-mail scams.

funtime and as i tried to explain in previous posts there all all kinds of email scams. Free lotto has this on their website for people to report scams.

http://www.freelotto.com/fraudalert.asp

If you have something emailed to you from someone claiming to be free lotto then report it.

If you have a link to the ripoff reports then pm it to me.... when i put that in my search engine i get all kinds of websites the say ripoff.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3114 Posts
      Posted: March 31, 2006, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

I win the lottery a couple of times a day according to the junk email I receive so I'm used to deleting the trash.  Couple of days ago I got one supposedly from FreeLotto.com that was so well done and having been a member before Florida was removed as a playing state, I sent the FreeLotto people a copy just so they'd know what was going out in their name.  By return email I got a nice reply saying it wasn't them.  I was totally comfortable with the exchange and would play free there again if Florida changed their stupid laws which "protect" people from playing free games and sweepstakes while allowing developers to steal people's homes.  (the brady bunch would have lost their home for overcrowding under florida law) Florida is a criminal state the U.N. ought to invade and clean house like any other crappy gangster run state. BobP