Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pendling numbers.

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 11 years ago by bellyache.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Calgary
Canada
Member #9419
December 7, 2004
228 Posts
Posted: April 11, 2006, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone tried to pendle their lottery numbers?  I haven't tried, however, I think this might be one of the best ways (psychically speaking) to narrow down or pick outright winners.  It could easily be used to choose pick3 digits by position. 

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #12305
    March 10, 2005
    2984 Posts
    Posted: April 11, 2006, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Every dowser I know, every one I've ever known has tried it.  Tried a lot of different methods of doing it, from charts to eternity.  Most can dowse a number or two.  Beyond that it's no go, no matter what.

However, a thread on here about associative remote viewing got me thinking the method of using symbols for numbers might work better.  I just haven't gotten around to trying it.

On the other hand, one of the Yahoo groups of energy workers of which I'm a member, a fairly far-out group of adepts mainly into healing work, has been discussing some innovative means of trying to influence the numbers. 

The concept involves trying to re-define the ball (and electron) identities in a way so's they're just balls and electrons with a secondary characteristic of having a number on them.  Gets away from the influences of all the baggage that comes with the number identities and a million folks pulling in different directions.

That, accompanied by a fairly common healing method of remote metaphysically injecting the ailing person with the etherial signature of a particular immunization or medication, but doing it to the balls and electrons, seems to me to have some promise.

Good luck,

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: April 12, 2006, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Every dowser I know, every one I've ever known has tried it.  Tried a lot of different methods of doing it, from charts to eternity.  Most can dowse a number or two.  Beyond that it's no go, no matter what.

However, a thread on here about associative remote viewing got me thinking the method of using symbols for numbers might work better.  I just haven't gotten around to trying it.

On the other hand, one of the Yahoo groups of energy workers of which I'm a member, a fairly far-out group of adepts mainly into healing work, has been discussing some innovative means of trying to influence the numbers. 

The concept involves trying to re-define the ball (and electron) identities in a way so's they're just balls and electrons with a secondary characteristic of having a number on them.  Gets away from the influences of all the baggage that comes with the number identities and a million folks pulling in different directions.

That, accompanied by a fairly common healing method of remote metaphysically injecting the ailing person with the etherial signature of a particular immunization or medication, but doing it to the balls and electrons, seems to me to have some promise.

Good luck,

Jack

What he said.

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #12305
        March 10, 2005
        2984 Posts
        Posted: April 12, 2006, 6:47 am - IP Logged

Thanks PAC.  I figured you'd agree.

Jack

Egos don't count.

Calgary
          Canada
          Member #9419
          December 7, 2004
          228 Posts
          Posted: April 12, 2006, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

I believe in a lot of things including psychic energy, energy manipulation, remote viewing, telekinesis, clairvoyance, etc.  I just figured that pendling is one of those things that essentially anyone can do right away and get good at very quickly tapping into your subconscious, etc.  I didn't mean to use the pendling process in a way that you would only pendle one number or even one number for each position.  Using pick3 as an example...pendling 2 or 3 digits for each position, might just be extremely effective.   

BTW....suprising as it is, I don't think your group is very far out there....it does make sense to try different ways to see/visualise the result you're looking for.  It seems to me like a valid method, though perhaps maybe overcomplicated.  But to each his own. 

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #12305
            March 10, 2005
            2984 Posts
            Posted: April 12, 2006, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

I believe in a lot of things including psychic energy, energy manipulation, remote viewing, telekinesis, clairvoyance, etc.  I just figured that pendling is one of those things that essentially anyone can do right away and get good at very quickly tapping into your subconscious, etc.  I didn't mean to use the pendling process in a way that you would only pendle one number or even one number for each position.  Using pick3 as an example...pendling 2 or 3 digits for each position, might just be extremely effective.   

BTW....suprising as it is, I don't think your group is very far out there....it does make sense to try different ways to see/visualise the result you're looking for.  It seems to me like a valid method, though perhaps maybe overcomplicated.  But to each his own. 

Thanks for the reply xavier.    It wasn't my intention to suggest dowsing won't work for pick 3, pick 4, anything.  It might.  I was just answering your question as to whether anyone's tried it.

If someone can find a way, such as you've described, to make it pay, great.

The group I mentioned is only far out among metaphysical folk.  They're a small group of individuals who do things they don't believe they can discuss on the more conventional energy healing and metaphysical sites because they'd be (have been, some of them) called crazy.

But among the folks who aren't into such things it's all probably about the same level of far out.  They've been down the dowsing, Zen, Silva, Reiki and most other routes to get where they are.  The only thing they have in common is that they're good at what they do.

But you're right.  It sometimes gets complicated.

Jack

Egos don't count.

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
              Member #26882
              November 23, 2005
              1404 Posts
              Posted: April 16, 2006, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone tried to pendle their lottery numbers?  I haven't tried, however, I think this might be one of the best ways (psychically speaking) to narrow down or pick outright winners.  It could easily be used to choose pick3 digits by position. 

Why use pendling when you can go directly to your guides?  Be aware that when  pendling, the universe can be wickedly humorous at times and so can your subconscious.

Everyone has guides that watch over the soul, so why not go directly to the source?  I see 3 guides around you and all 3 are male. One of them from the Early Medieval times is what I am seeing.

Contacting guides and getting numbers, as I have learned recently, is more productive than using systems LOL! However contacting guides is something that must be worked on and is not as easy. I have been working on a system that was panning out then it stopped and appears to be on a break so for me pre-sight has been more productive. I am very good at what I do as well, especially when it comes to healing energy which I do believe in my case is a different source of energy than numbers.

Good Luck!
                Calgary
                Canada
                Member #9419
                December 7, 2004
                228 Posts
                Posted: April 16, 2006, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the insight clairvoyance. For myself, I've not explored spirit guides, OOB or the like mostly cause it kinda freaks me out a bit. I much rather would like to work with things that aren't gonna open myself up to attacks from unfriendly spirits, even if I'm only trying to contact my own. There's still the possibility of unfriendlies. I know shielding can protect you from it but I'd rather not have to go through the shielding process. Anyway, a bit off topic there for a sec.

Pre-cognition was another way I was thinking of as well. Very similar to pendling in that they both are using your pre-sight. One externally using an external device and the other using an internal device, our mental imagery. Anyway, I'm curious, how exactly are you using pre-sight to get numbers clairvoyance. Go into detail, cause I'd like to try/practice your technique. Thanks.

United States
                  Member #26882
                  November 23, 2005
                  1404 Posts
                  Posted: April 18, 2006, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the insight clairvoyance. For myself, I've not explored spirit guides, OOB or the like mostly cause it kinda freaks me out a bit. I much rather would like to work with things that aren't gonna open myself up to attacks from unfriendly spirits, even if I'm only trying to contact my own. There's still the possibility of unfriendlies. I know shielding can protect you from it but I'd rather not have to go through the shielding process. Anyway, a bit off topic there for a sec.

Pre-cognition was another way I was thinking of as well. Very similar to pendling in that they both are using your pre-sight. One externally using an external device and the other using an internal device, our mental imagery. Anyway, I'm curious, how exactly are you using pre-sight to get numbers clairvoyance. Go into detail, cause I'd like to try/practice your technique. Thanks.

Hi Xavier,

Well actually you could attract unfriendly spirits more through objects than you would your own guides which are assigned to each soul and the type of spirit guides I speak of will not harm you but are there to help you so you should choose to call upon them. The rule of thumb is pretty much the same that if you do not ask for their help then you do not get it, if you do not seek then you shall not find. If it freaks you out then it is probably best that you do not use your guides, because your energy would not be stable if you know what I am saying here? I do not worry about spirits harming me, they cannot harm me, I only worry about the living, now they can harm me physically LOL!

I do not consider precognition and pendling to be similar only because pendling can be influenced by the subconscious mind and or an unconscious movement of the hand where as you could make the pendant move to influence the outcome or answer that you wanted and so I do not consider that to be an actual fact where precognition is clear seeing or pre-seeing an actual even with out any influence of your own as the outcome, you are seeing actual events that will occur, if that makes sense to you? I do not pendle and if so I would not need to use pre-sight because you are asking a question right then and there for it to sway an answer for you. Precognition is a form of extra sensory perception, which allows the percipient to perceive information about future events before they happen. An example of this would be hearing or knowing the phone will ring then seconds later it does, this happens to me as well!

You wanted me to go into detail on how I pre-see numbers. Well my spirit guides show me the numbers in dreams, which are visions. And it took a long time to be able to do this. And how I did it was again started to exercise contacting my spiritual guides and I do this at night right before I go to sleep. Mind you that for a person to do this they must have good intent for using such information and if a person would want such a gift for anything else but to help others or for it to be helpful then forget it, it will not happen. I have 3 guides 2 male and one female that appear to me at night in vision and show me the numbers and they do this either on plain white background as if it were a sheet of paper and or one of my guides will actually hold 3 round lottery balls with the numbers on it. I have said in the past that I have a mischievous guide that will turn the numbers around so that they are not always in order so I know to turn them around. Also for a person to practice this they must be pure at heart and the body must be healthy as well. When I say healthy I mean that a person eats health proper foods and that they do not take any type of drugs and or drinks that alter the mind in any fashion. Even being under a high amount of stress daily can break such contact. Now, I can also concentrate on certain people and see numbers for them as well and again I do this in my mind. I also read emotions of others as well, again which is part of the gift. Many times, out of the blue, I will just get a real strong sick gut feeling about a number as well and will play it and it comes. You could try mental imagery, but I suggest you get someone experienced in that field that can help you.

So that is how I see numbers which is also called clear seeing, pre-sigh, and or remote viewing. As far as using objects as you suggested, I cannot help you in that area because I do not use that technique.

Blessings, and Good Luck!
                    Calgary
                    Canada
                    Member #9419
                    December 7, 2004
                    228 Posts
                    Posted: April 19, 2006, 12:50 am - IP Logged

Thanks clairvoyance. That was quite insightful as to your technique. I am quite well versed in many PSI disciplines, though not as skilled as I'd like and I don't preactice as much as I would like to as well. I made reference to pendling as it could be said to be a form of pre-cognition if future event questions are asked. Also, it can be used as a telepathy aid and clairvoyance aid. I guess this is why many PSI disciplines are actually more of a mixture of disciplines rather than soley just one or the other. Anyway, thanks again clair, I may just try asking my guides prior to sleep to see what happens. I suppose if I'm only opening myself up to the good, I should be ok.

United States
                      Member #26882
                      November 23, 2005
                      1404 Posts
                      Posted: April 19, 2006, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Thanks clairvoyance. That was quite insightful as to your technique. I am quite well versed in many PSI disciplines, though not as skilled as I'd like and I don't preactice as much as I would like to as well. I made reference to pendling as it could be said to be a form of pre-cognition if future event questions are asked. Also, it can be used as a telepathy aid and clairvoyance aid. I guess this is why many PSI disciplines are actually more of a mixture of disciplines rather than soley just one or the other. Anyway, thanks again clair, I may just try asking my guides prior to sleep to see what happens. I suppose if I'm only opening myself up to the good, I should be ok.

Well then, if you want to be in contact then I will go more in depth! I did not do that in my previous post because you said it freaked you out LOL! You are so right that your guides will not harm you. Guides are souls or spirits that have lived many lifetimes and have gained much wisdom. They are there to help and assist you and are your friends; in fact they are the best friends that you have. They do truly love you and would NEVER do anything to harm you in any way. They will also NOT control you; they will give you advice and guidance but not live your life for you!!!!!

Always stay in the light and again do not use objects, if you do then YES you can invite Darkness or bad spirit, and through objects an ouija board is an example!

Now here is how to contact your guides. Mind you every person has at least one guide and some people can have up to 5 of them. So you want to get to know them! They have been with you since birth!

To be in a meditative state is most appropriate and thus is why I speak to my guides when I lay down in bed to go to sleep at night. The mind must be clear and free of stress, and or again anything that can alter the mind. Once you are totally relaxed then you call your guides and you may at this time ask them to be known to you by a touch and then you will feel a sensation which can be warmth, tingling sensation, chills, goose bumps, a certain smell, and or a very deep calm feeling that you have never experienced before! If this does not happen your first time, do not be discouraged because for some it does not always happen the first time! If not then you keep doing this every night until you sense something or smell something.

Then you ask the guides for their help. So in other words tell them what you want and need their assistance with. If you are asking for numbers you ask that they show you the numbers in your dream that night. And be specific if you want 3 numbers then ask!!!! If you want 4 then ask! I have never got past 4 numbers personally! Now, how your guides choose to show you numbers can be in a different form than that of my own guides! So be aware of everything in your dream that night. Keep a piece of paper and a pencil handy by your bed so that as soon as you wake you can write them down! Some people say well I do not remember my dreams or I do not dream! Well that is because their body is not balanced and is influenced by drugs/drink and or bad eating. When you are healthy and free of such things you will remember your dreams.

Now if you are one of the lucky ones you will hear their thoughts in your head! Sometimes I do and sometimes I do not and it took me a long time before I did! Also do not assume you will see what they look like, I have been in contact with my guides for a while and in my dreams/visions I have yet to see their face, yes they have a full body and head but their face is blank! One of my guides is very tall and has black hair. I have yet to get their names, some people will eventually be told a name as well. Also some guides have a great sense of humor so be warned LOL!

Good Luck And Blessings
                        Toni's avatar - disney25
                        Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #106
                        February 17, 2001
                        210 Posts
                        Posted: April 20, 2006, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Hi Clairvoyance,

When you say to ask for three numbers or four, do you mean pick three and pick fours? Or do they just give you individual numbers and you have to put them together. I have tried and have not gotten anything yet.  Thankyou so much for all of your help.

Toni

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #12305
                          March 10, 2005
                          2984 Posts
                          Posted: April 20, 2006, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Why use pendling when you can go directly to your guides?  Be aware that when  pendling, the universe can be wickedly humorous at times and so can your subconscious.

Everyone has guides that watch over the soul, so why not go directly to the source?  I see 3 guides around you and all 3 are male. One of them from the Early Medieval times is what I am seeing.

Contacting guides and getting numbers, as I have learned recently, is more productive than using systems LOL! However contacting guides is something that must be worked on and is not as easy. I have been working on a system that was panning out then it stopped and appears to be on a break so for me pre-sight has been more productive. I am very good at what I do as well, especially when it comes to healing energy which I do believe in my case is a different source of energy than numbers.

Good Luck!

Clairvoyance:

In the spirit of keeping things in perspective, here's your prediction record (or that of your guides on Lottery Post.  580/1.  Prize/wager ratio is 50% on the minus side:

Clairvoyance: Statistics Summary

Statistic  Current Month  Last Month  Current Year  Last Year  Lifetime 
                          Picks005800580
                          Hits00101
                              Hit Ratio0.00%0.00%0.17%0.00%0.17%
                          Winnings$0$0$290$0$290
                              Prize Ratio0.00%0.00%50.00%0.00%50.00%

There's nothing wrong with that record.    It's better than mine, and it's better than most on Lottery Post.:

Rip Snorter: Statistics Summary

Summary

Picks19,1443,78723,23215,55238,784
                          Hits50330534310844
                              Hit Ratio2.63%0.79%2.30%1.99%2.18%
                          Winnings$4,395$375$4,780$13,358$18,138
                              Prize Ratio21.96%9.63%19.74%83.09%45.02%

However,  I'm not a particularly good predictor.  And I'm not crowing about my method, nor making any claims about having a hot-line to any numbers.

Sometimes shoppers need to look under the hood before they buy.

Jack

Egos don't count.

United States
                            Member #26882
                            November 23, 2005
                            1404 Posts
                            Posted: April 20, 2006, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck!

Clairvoyance:

In the spirit of keeping things in perspective, here's your prediction record (or that of your guides on Lottery Post.  580/1.  Prize/wager ratio is 50% on the minus side:

Clairvoyance: Statistics Summary

Picks005800580
                            Hits00101
                                Hit Ratio0.00%0.00%0.17%0.00%0.17%
                            Winnings$0$0$290$0$290
                                Prize Ratio0.00%0.00%50.00%0.00%50.00%

There's nothing wrong with that record.    It's better than mine, and it's better than most on Lottery Post.:

Rip Snorter: Statistics Summary

Summary

Picks19,1443,78723,23215,55238,784
                            Hits50330534310844
                                Hit Ratio2.63%0.79%2.30%1.99%2.18%
                            Winnings$4,395$375$4,780$13,358$18,138
                                Prize Ratio21.96%9.63%19.74%83.09%45.02%

However,  I'm not a particularly good predictor.  And I'm not crowing about my method, nor making any claims about having a hot-line to any numbers.

Sometimes shoppers need to look under the hood before they buy.

Jack

Hi Jack

LOL! I only predicted one time on the prediction board since I have joined the LP. I really did not understand how to do it either! I should start predicting weekly! Also when I did that prediction it only was up for like 2 or 3 days and my numbers came up however it did not get recorded I noticed because again I did not really understand how to do it and only had them up for 2 or 3 days when I really wanted them on for a week.

Blessings
                              New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #12305
                              March 10, 2005
                              2984 Posts
                              Posted: April 20, 2006, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Not a problem, Clairvoyance:

Lots of claims have a way of being made on LP.  Some of them might be true.  However, the only way anyone has of verifying claims, since we're all strangers here, is on the prediction board, or by successfully trying a method someone makes claims about.

I said early in this thread that using dowsing techniques doesn't have a track record worth bragging about, so far as anyone's able to verify.

The same is true of remote viewing.  The same is true of hundreds of methods that have been put forth on all the forums.

If you're merely saying, "Here's what I believe, here's my spiritual belief system, here's what I've experienced," what you say is nothing more than an anecdote.  Nothing wrong with anecdotes.

However, if you  begin saying, "Here's how it is!  There's nothing I don't know about consulting spirit guides, and I'm pronouncing it something you can and ought to do to win lotteries, completely without any possible unintended results," a person might well be prone to disagree.  In fact, a substantial portion of the metaphysical community would believe you're entirely wrong.

There's a middling good body of evidence to support their belief in that regard.  Particularly when it's advocated primarily as a means of attempting to win lotteries.  Then you've gone a step further and suggested the use of pendulae are 'dark side'.  It didn't get an LOL out of me, but it did get a chuckle.  I don't care what anyone thinks about dowsing, but since I'm posting anyway, I'll point out there's no reason to suspect you haven't picked up a few entities during your consultations with your guides.

I'm willing to concede you probably haven't if you're willing to concede my dowsing ain't prima faci evidence I'm on the dark side.   

You've offered up some discussion about meditation which is inarguably a means for anyone to improve his/her life.  What others do with their spiritual lives doesn't concern me, but still it's worthy advice if a person can't resist giving it.

Going beyond that and appearing to tell others what to do with their spiritual lives.  That's evangelism, whether it comes from a fundamentalist Christian,  a Satanist, or a New Ager. 

Jack

Egos don't count.