Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pendling numbers.

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 11 years ago by bellyache.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
Member #26882
November 23, 2005
1404 Posts
Posted: April 20, 2006, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Hi Jack,

Maybe you took what I said wrong. I mentioned the ouija board as a prime example of the dark side of spirit contact and it is. Many people who have used them and had the bad experiences can vouch for that. I did not say that pendling was dark, I only suggest that is can be influenced by movement of the users hand for instance and that I do not consider it to be as precise as precognition. Most people when they are pendling use a personal object, a wedding ring, a string of beads, a piece of pendant jewelry etc.

In good standing I also said at the end of that post:

Quote: "As far as using objects as you suggested, I cannot help you in that area because I do not use that technique"

They asked how I personally contact my guides and I gave it. I also noted that they may not receive answers in the same order or manner that I do. I have been practicing what I preach and what I teach for many years so I should know what I am doing. I feel it is my obligation though experiences that I have seen personally to warn others of dangers that might be associated with objects. I also know through experience that if a person is taking something or drinking that alters the mind that they will not get the results they wish, and again if they wish to do that that is up to them. I firmly believe in what you put in is what you will get out, not only do I believe that, I personally experienced it in my own life which is a whole story in itself to which I am writing a book about now. I have seen people become clear and fee of them and then get the results they wanted in many areas of their life especially healing. So again this has come from years of my own personal experiences working with others. I guess I can say I have come a long way baby and I'm not going back!

Personally, I don't tell others what to do with their spiritual lives, unless I am asked for help and or an opinion which was the question at hand. There is a light side and a dark side to everything; it is up to each person to decide which they want to be in. However again I feel that if I do not warn of it then I am not doing my job properly and I am very well known and good at what I do. I do not act small around others, especially concerning the gifts that I was given, why should I? It does not serve any purpose to act small or to not use them to the fullest potential. My opinion is if you were given gifts and do not use them especially for good then why have them?

We have all had both good and bad experiences. I believe the good that comes from the bad experiences are to be admired.

Blessings
    Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
    Member #26882
    November 23, 2005
    1404 Posts
    Posted: April 20, 2006, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi Clairvoyance,

When you say to ask for three numbers or four, do you mean pick three and pick fours? Or do they just give you individual numbers and you have to put them together. I have tried and have not gotten anything yet.  Thankyou so much for all of your help.

Toni

Hi Toni,

Yes for pick 3 and 4 and I am shown them together as a set. 3 numbers together or 4 together.

Keep trying it can take some people time it does not always happen right away. I will not elaborate on here any more; I do not want to appear to be telling you what to do with your spiritual life. I certainly do not want to upset anyone here, I am not here to upset people just to help.

You can PM me if you have more questions and I will help you!

Blessings
      Calgary
      Canada
      Member #9419
      December 7, 2004
      228 Posts
      Posted: April 21, 2006, 12:33 am - IP Logged

I'm not so sure Rip got where you are coming from clair. I didn't pick up that you were preaching or forcing your beliefs/spiritualism on anyone. I posed the question because I was curious. There are many ideas, beliefs, etc about PSI, ESP and the like and many, many more interpretations of it's implementation/use. To each his own I say. Personally I got something useful out of what clair said and I may implement. And some of clair's take is different than what I've learned/practiced. But I'm pretty certain he never said anything about dousing being dark sided. As far as PSI, ESP goes I believe there is nothing religeous or inherantly good or bad, however, there are some things that when done can either be dark or good depending on how you use them. Also, some practices are used to contact dark entities, but the purest implemenatation of said practice is neither light nor dark. It just is.

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: April 21, 2006, 12:52 am - IP Logged

I just stumbled on this topic, and it's been an interesting read. Personally I've never peddled anything before. Swear to god....Honest.

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #12305
          March 10, 2005
          2984 Posts
          Posted: April 21, 2006, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Xavier:

Returning to the original issue of the thread, attempting to use a pendulum on numbers, a person who wished to try it might plink around at several methods.

One involves taking a group of coins, say pennies, and turning them all heads up, writing all the numbers in the matrix on the face with a felt-tip pen. Then after turning them tails up, shuffling them the way a person shuffles a deck of dominoes.

Once that's been done, he might arrange them in a semi-circle and ask the pendulum to swing toward the same number appearing (out of sight) on a penny as will be on the ball that hits first during the next lottery draw. Or the one that will occupy column 1, following the draw when the numbers are posted.

With a bit of practice you ought to be able to drag out a couple of numbers per draw on a fairly consistent basis by that method. Three was the best I've ever done, and it didn't happen often.

If a person had friends who were dowsers he might ask them to try to dowse a number for a specific column after the draw, or the first, second, third, etc, that will appear in the draw.

Shortly after I began trying to dowse numbers.... maybe 1995, or '96, (when lottery came to New Mexico), I thought that would be the obvious approach. Unfortunately, it didn't work for the group I was trying it with. More than half the group always came up with the same number, and the remaining ones would come up with a scattering that usually included another ball or two, but with too much error to help.

It does appear to be helpful to dowse with the numbers out of sight.

As for what it takes to make a pendulum, Clairvoyance accurately described the kinds of objects a lot of people use, but lamp pulls, even a metal washer works. A friend and I tried using pingpong balls, white and red, with a puncture to allow a chain to be glued in place. (Among dowsers that might be called a 'witness', though it's not precisely what it is.)

Just a few more thoughts to consider on the dowsing parts of what's been said, since that's what the thread's about.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #12305
            March 10, 2005
            2984 Posts
            Posted: April 21, 2006, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Another dowsing method most dowsers use for a lot of things as an alternative to a pendulum is a 'rub pad'.  A piece of smooth glass or porcelain.... a dinner plate or crystal salad bowl might suffice.

If the dowser writes the numbers of the matrix down on a piece of printer paper and, while turned away from it, spins it around a few times on the tabletop, then, without looking at the paper, begins rubbing the thumb or forefinger across the glass surface......  a person might ask it something while instructing it that, say, negative is a rough or sticky rub, positive, smooth and not-sticky, practice it a bit.

Then, resting the one hand on the table (while still turned away from it so it's out of sight, the dowser would use a pointer or fingertip to move around on the paper while rubbing the glass surface and asking for a sticky rub when the pointer or fingertip rests on the number that will hit first during the draw.

For me, that gets about the same success rate as a pendulum.  Same with swing-rods.

Jack

Edited in as an afterthought:  One thing a person  trying such a thing might find helpful, which I neglected to mention earlier.

Peripheral vision seems to be a major tool.  If a person's using a pendulum, it helps a lot to avoid looking directly at the object being dowsed.  Turning the head in such a way as to see the pennies, whatever, being dowsed only out of the corner of the eye can make a big difference in the success of whatever you're attempting to dowse, whether it's food, vitamin pills, a health condition, or a matrix-set of pennies.

Don't ask me why.  I haven't a clue.  But when I dowse on a blackjack table for whether to take a card, whether I'm trying to find lost keys, whether I'm trying to decide presence of predators nearby enough to cause me to hurry to get the cats indoors, I generally don't look directly at the pendulum, the dealer/cards on the blackjack table, except out of the corner of my eye, and my success rate's enough better to keep me doing it that way.

Egos don't count.

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
              Member #12618
              March 18, 2005
              2060 Posts
              Posted: May 6, 2006, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

I used my pendulum to find some numbers for tonights Wild Card 2 drawing. I'm going to see how it does. I however, will probably have to practice and try it numerous times. But what the hell it's worth a try.

Dance like no one is watching.

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #12305
                March 10, 2005
                2984 Posts
                Posted: May 6, 2006, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

I used my pendulum to find some numbers for tonights Wild Card 2 drawing. I'm going to see how it does. I however, will probably have to practice and try it numerous times. But what the hell it's worth a try.

Can't hurt.

You might consider doing dry runs each draw and just watch the results until you get the hang of it and feel comfortable about it.

For that matter, you could practice on other lotteries and watch the results without actually having to buy tickets.

Jack

Egos don't count.

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
                  Member #12618
                  March 18, 2005
                  2060 Posts
                  Posted: May 6, 2006, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

Can't hurt.

You might consider doing dry runs each draw and just watch the results until you get the hang of it and feel comfortable about it.

For that matter, you could practice on other lotteries and watch the results without actually having to buy tickets.

Jack

That's actually a good idea. I may have to try that.

Dance like no one is watching.