Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

One $220M Powerball winner in Missouri

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 11 years ago by SassyOhio.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
Eastern Missouri
United States
Member #841
November 7, 2002
2430 Posts
Posted: April 13, 2006, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Well it wasn't me, but I live 5minutes from and drive by the QT everyday on my way to work and have gotten some of my tickets there but not that time. And the group that won work 2minutes from the store.

Unhappy 

Numbers.

United States
    Member #379
    June 5, 2002
    11296 Posts
    Posted: April 13, 2006, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Well it wasn't me, but I live 5minutes from and drive by the QT everyday on my way to work and have gotten some of my tickets there but not that time. And the group that won work 2minutes from the store.

Unhappy 

How do you know it's a group? They better not misplace the ticket, because the 60-day clock started last night with the drawing.

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
      Eastern Missouri
      United States
      Member #841
      November 7, 2002
      2430 Posts
      Posted: April 13, 2006, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

13 workers from Missouri division of child services, they have been on tv already this evening. they left work this morning going to see a lawyer.

Numbers.

United States
        Member #379
        June 5, 2002
        11296 Posts
        Posted: April 13, 2006, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

13 workers from Missouri division of child services, they have been on tv already this evening. they left work this morning going to see a lawyer.

If I ran the group, I would not have wanted "us" to appear on television, or give any information to the media. But they knew to make plans for collecting right away.

United States
          Member #379
          June 5, 2002
          11296 Posts
          Posted: April 13, 2006, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

Good news...they plan to take cash. www.kmox.com

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
            Member #2338
            September 17, 2003
            2063 Posts
            Posted: April 13, 2006, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't have any press conferences if I could help it and absolutely nothing before the actual ticket was in possession of the state lottery office. If it's a large group then it's harder for criminals to guess who has the ticket but why give anyone the opportunity.

SassyOhio's avatar - Picture012
              Columbus Ohio
              United States
              Member #35946
              March 25, 2006
              234 Posts
              Posted: April 14, 2006, 8:48 am - IP Logged

My left the decision up to my pool group and they all told me that when we do go to claim our win that they would all like to remain unknown. I was pleased  lol. I dont want anyone knowing of course i would come in and let all my friends that I have met here about it cause here we all can enjoy each others stories and were all on the same level for privacy But I dont even want my family ( brothers sisters ect ) to know ... And I would not tell a soul til I got my group together and headed to the lotto office

Hopin To Be The Lucky Ones!!

COME ON MEGA! MEGA-ME-RICH!

Please feel free to visit my sisters memorial page that I have now completed

www.freewebs.com/wendyinmyheartforever