Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Another hair-brained scheme

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Rip Snorter.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: April 13, 2006, 11:37 am - IP Logged

0-4 represents B for below, and 5-9 represents A for Above.

0-1-2-3-4}A    5-6-7-8-9}B

Concentrating only at the center position, I found out by looking back six months, about 99 percent of the time, there were no more than 4 days in a row for A or B to consecutively run before it switched back. Florida's numbers.

Wed, Oct 26, 20054-6-0
Tue, Oct 25, 20057-9-2
Mon, Oct 24, 20051-5-4
Sun, Oct 23, 20053-7-4
Sat, Oct 22, 20057-7-5
Fri, Oct 21, 20058-1-0
Thu, Oct 20, 20055-6-0
Wed, Oct 19, 20056-6-5
Tue, Oct 18, 20058-6-8
Mon, Oct 17, 20050-9-6
Sun, Oct 16, 20052-9-2
Sat, Oct 15, 20050-9-2

The only two exceptions were from oct.15th to oct. 20th with A, and oct.22 thru oct. 26 with A again. In six months. So that's why I said about 99 percent.

As of yesterday it has been 4 days in a row, in the B section, in the center position. So A is overdue.

To further reduce the 50 numbers in A (51-99), I must implement another strategy. Below is the following strategy.

0 0

1 1                     } A

2 2

________

3 3

4 4

5 5                    } B

6 6

________

7 7

8 8                    } C

9 9

There are a total of 9 sections.

AA  AB  AC  BA  BB  BC  CA  CB  CC

So AA would represent:

0 0

1 1

2 2

00  01  02  10  11  12  20  21  22

Another example would be for AC:

0 7

1 8

2 9

07  08  09  17  18  19  27    29

As of yesterday, the only overdue section is CC. It's been 20 days since CC came out.

So, CC has:

7 7

8 8

9 9

77  78  79  87  88  89  97  98  99

To reduce it even further, the number 9 in the center position is overdue by 41 days now.

So I will be using 97  98  99

097          098          099

197          198          199

297          298          299

397          398          399

497          498          499

597          598          599

697          698          699

797          798          799

897          898          899

997          998          999

Will have to wait and see for the next 7 days. If either the A/B system at top of page comes out, or the A/B/C section above, comes out, the process will have to be repeated for which ever one that came out. So If CC comes out, but not the number 9 in the center position, CC section will have to be done again to see what the new overdue is. Same goes for the number 9. If number 9 comes out in the center position before the CC section, then the next overdue number in the center position will be determined.

If they both appear at the same time? Winner..Cha Ching.

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: April 13, 2006, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Correction at top of thread:

0-1-2-3-4}B  5-6-7-8-9}A

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      The Carolinas - Charlotte
      United States
      Member #21627
      September 12, 2005
      4138 Posts
      Posted: April 13, 2006, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

Very interesting Pac. Will be interested to see how this turns out.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: April 13, 2006, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Close with 009, but no cigar....I had 099.

Neither one has come out yet. Neither the CC section, or the number 9 section.

Those numbers are still good for atleast one more day. One day at a time.

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: April 13, 2006, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

Very interesting Pac. Will be interested to see how this turns out.

I think you sent forth some good vibes my way.....LOL

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
            The Carolinas - Charlotte
            United States
            Member #21627
            September 12, 2005
            4138 Posts
            Posted: April 13, 2006, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

Yessir...I think it's another good filtering method. LANTERN would be proud!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: April 13, 2006, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

Yessir...I think it's another good filtering method. LANTERN would be proud!

I agree. LANTERN and all you have contributed, in some way or another.The way I come up with new ideas, were from those thoughts being tossed around. I might not use them immediately, but save them in the back of my mind for a better match. It actually works out nicely.

NASHVILLE, TENN
                United States
                Member #33372
                February 20, 2006
                1044 Posts
                Posted: April 14, 2006, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Excellant pattern recognition, PacAttack.  We need more of that.  We can't leave it all up to Lantern.

Do you have any patterns in the P5 game you might care to share?

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #12305
                  March 10, 2005
                  2984 Posts
                  Posted: April 14, 2006, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

I tips my hat to you, Pac.

You're off running down a path of your own, not asking anyone who doesn't know how to do it to explain it to you.

I think you, my friend, stand a middling chance of doing what all the software developers and homespun 'heading for the bankers' aren't going to do because they already know too many things that aren't true.

I'm rooting for you.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: April 15, 2006, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Excellant pattern recognition, PacAttack.  We need more of that.  We can't leave it all up to Lantern.

Do you have any patterns in the P5 game you might care to share?

Thanx, but as far as the p-5 goes, I think Rip Snorter can do better in that area. I'm having a tough enough time with a thousand to 1, much less hundreds of thousands to 1....LOL

I do have some ideas for the p-5, but will have to clear some spider webs to find them. Will look into it in the coming days though.

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5582 Posts
                      Posted: April 15, 2006, 12:25 am - IP Logged

I tips my hat to you, Pac.

You're off running down a path of your own, not asking anyone who doesn't know how to do it to explain it to you.

I think you, my friend, stand a middling chance of doing what all the software developers and homespun 'heading for the bankers' aren't going to do because they already know too many things that aren't true.

I'm rooting for you.

Jack

Thanx Rip.

I can't take compliments very well, because I never feel like I deserve them, considering the vast amounts of people who know so much more, in alot more areas than I can ever think of.

But on the other hand, I need all the rooting I can get my hands on.

Thanx again.

I'm 41 years old and I think todays letters are "C" and the numbers 4 and 9. LOL

New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #12305
                        March 10, 2005
                        2984 Posts
                        Posted: April 15, 2006, 1:29 am - IP Logged

Heck Pac, I meant it when I said I tips my hat to you.  I have a lot of respect for several people on Lottery Post, even awe.  It takes courage and imagnination to strike out on your own.  There's little enough of either of those traits on the whole planet.

• Rick G.'s doing something.... I'd like to know what.  I've watch that one quite some time now, and I think you;ll be reading about him in the newspapers and seeing pics of him holding a big phony check with numbers reflecting 10X anything he'll ever actually see.
                        • Winsumloosesum, has some innovative things going on and the success of something from that quarter is showing up in the prediction stats. 
                        • I've watched JAP 69 plod along doing things nobody pays any attention to.  But they should be.  Man has an amazing persistence and imagination.
                        • LottoMike's got something going with those Pick 5s he ain't telling.  But he's going to hit.
                        • Now there's you all of a sudden.

It's nice to see something happening on LP besides a lot of people who heard something from someone else shooting it back and forth at one another as though they thought of it themselves, even though it wasn't true the first time anyone ever said it.

The world if full of chock full of people who know everything.  But there are still a few who don't, who know they don't, and who have the spirit to believe they can learn despite all the folks who learned the last thing they're ever going to sometime about the age 25, no matter how long ago that was.   

I glad to be one who don't know nuthun'.  And I'm tickled pea-green every time I run across someone else who doesn't.

You might succeed, or you mightn't.  But if you don't it won't be because you believed some airhead negative pronouncer who never tried, but believed another one just like him.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

United States
                          Member #17555
                          June 22, 2005
                          5582 Posts
                          Posted: April 15, 2006, 2:21 am - IP Logged

Good to see YA posting again Rip.....

Love Yer imput! Especially when you write like dat....

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                            Tennessee
                            United States
                            Member #7853
                            October 15, 2004
                            11338 Posts
                            Posted: April 15, 2006, 2:40 am - IP Logged

Heck Pac, I meant it when I said I tips my hat to you.  I have a lot of respect for several people on Lottery Post, even awe.  It takes courage and imagnination to strike out on your own.  There's little enough of either of those traits on the whole planet.

• Rick G.'s doing something.... I'd like to know what.  I've watch that one quite some time now, and I think you;ll be reading about him in the newspapers and seeing pics of him holding a big phony check with numbers reflecting 10X anything he'll ever actually see.
                            • Winsumloosesum, has some innovative things going on and the success of something from that quarter is showing up in the prediction stats. 
                            • I've watched JAP 69 plod along doing things nobody pays any attention to.  But they should be.  Man has an amazing persistence and imagination.
                            • LottoMike's got something going with those Pick 5s he ain't telling.  But he's going to hit.

It's nice to see something happening on LP besides a lot of people who heard something from someone else shooting it back and forth at one another as though they thought of it themselves, even though it wasn't true the first time anyone ever said it.

The world if full of chock full of people who know everything.  But there are still a few who don't, who know they don't, and who have the spirit to believe they can learn despite all the folks who learned the last thing they're ever going to sometime about the age 25, no matter how long ago that was.   

I glad to be one who don't know nuthun'.  And I'm tickled pea-green every time I run across someone else who doesn't.

You might succeed, or you mightn't.  But if you don't it won't be because you believed some airhead negative pronouncer who never tried, but believed another one just like him.

Jack

your right jack.you'd be amazed at some of the interesting posts members have made that had great potential but somehow gets completely ignored.it happens a lot too.plus someone will come up with a great idea only to be slammed and ridiculed by people that are envious or jealous.your doing good pac so don't let anyone bring you down or tell you otherwise.......

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                              Tennessee
                              United States
                              Member #7853
                              October 15, 2004
                              11338 Posts
                              Posted: April 15, 2006, 2:42 am - IP Logged

Jack

jack your a very good predictor.one of the best here.i've consistently seen your name in the top ten.i think you'll hit the pick 5 also!!