Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Important Discovery

Topic closed. 258 replies. Last post 11 years ago by msmusic.

Page 4 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
Wisconsin
United States
Member #1303
March 27, 2003
1508 Posts
Posted: April 14, 2006, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Claire,

I've had a chance to play with this...personally I've found that it works better if I don't transpose the last two digits. However......

The reason it works well is that it usually gives you seven of the ten digits to play. So you are going to have to wheel 70% of the digits to catch it.  That's 120 boxed combinations out of the 220 possible combinations boxed. You can't play that many and make a profit. Therefore you would have to start filtering to eliminate combinations, and it is very likely you would eliminate the one that hits.

The reason it works well to provide the three digits that hit is purely statistical. It should work and it does.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
    Member #26882
    November 23, 2005
    1404 Posts
    Posted: April 14, 2006, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Hey Em,

We got 3 in Kentucky Today's mid day was 209 and here it is in the workout I gave ya!

28+  84+  28-  84-

12=  12=  12= 12=

40    96    16  72 < these are the numbers you use for the next draw to be in.

GA had 248 on 04/12/06 evening.

The 209 was in KY-midday today 04/14/06.

I didn't see 248 in KY on 04/13/06 to get the winning  hit 209 for today.

Hi Laverne,

Em asked me to work up that number and I had no Idea where it came from then today she said in a post that KY got 2 of the numbers in that work up and so I looked at KY mid day and it actually got all 3 numbers. GA Mid Day was 802 even so 2 of the numbers were in that work out 0 and 2.

Again I had no Idea why she asked me to do that number but I did the workout for that number. This is why I said 3 of KY numbers were in that work out. Guess you have to read the whole tread to understand it. LOL

I read the entire thread.

That's why I thought the workout for the previous hit for that state would yield a hit for the next draw in that same state. Just as it was happening in PA. 

Hi Laverne,

I apologize, because I did not know where the number she gave me to work out came form. Looks Like GA reverse work out yielded Kentucky's Mid Day 3 digit hit! Hmmmmmmm? Another thing I noticed is that sometimes when I do PA's Day reverse work out it will yield Florida's Night Draw!! That has happened as well. Maybe it can work something like mirrors. Like PA workout can yield a hit for another state as well! Because look at what happened with GA's work out! It hit for Kentucky!

At any rate I am going to keep with this and do more tests. If we can use it to get a few hits a week why not, I used it a few days in a row with Great Success.
      LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: April 14, 2006, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Hey Em,

We got 3 in Kentucky Today's mid day was 209 and here it is in the workout I gave ya!

28+  84+  28-  84-

12=  12=  12= 12=

40    96    16  72 < these are the numbers you use for the next draw to be in.

GA had 248 on 04/12/06 evening.

The 209 was in KY-midday today 04/14/06.

I didn't see 248 in KY on 04/13/06 to get the winning  hit 209 for today.

Hi Laverne,

Em asked me to work up that number and I had no Idea where it came from then today she said in a post that KY got 2 of the numbers in that work up and so I looked at KY mid day and it actually got all 3 numbers. GA Mid Day was 802 even so 2 of the numbers were in that work out 0 and 2.

Again I had no Idea why she asked me to do that number but I did the workout for that number. This is why I said 3 of KY numbers were in that work out. Guess you have to read the whole tread to understand it. LOL

I read the entire thread.

That's why I thought the workout for the previous hit for that state would yield a hit for the next draw in that same state. Just as it was happening in PA. 

Hi Laverne,

I apologize, because I did not know where the number she gave me to work out came form. Looks Like GA reverse work out yielded Kentucky's Mid Day 3 digit hit! Hmmmmmmm? Another thing I noticed is that sometimes when I do PA's Day reverse work out it will yield Florida's Night Draw!! That has happened as well. Maybe it can work something like mirrors. Like PA workout can yield a hit for another state as well! Because look at what happened with GA's work out! It hit for Kentucky!

At any rate I am going to keep with this and do more tests. If we can use it to get a few hits a week why not, I used it a few days in a row with Great Success.

Clairvoyance, there is no need to apologize. It was an innocent happening. I'm still happy over your discovery.  

dover delaware
        United States
        Member #4466
        April 26, 2004
        1193 Posts
        Posted: April 14, 2006, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

im noy quite understanding  your sysyem with the add minus..could you show me an example by using delaware 236..thanks lesonook

United States
          Member #26882
          November 23, 2005
          1404 Posts
          Posted: April 14, 2006, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

im noy quite understanding  your sysyem with the add minus..could you show me an example by using delaware 236..thanks lesonook

Hello,

Here is the workout for your number 236- reverse last 2 digits is 263

26+  63+  26-  63-

12=  12=  12=  12=

38    75    14    51< Theses are the numbers you want to look for your next draw in

Good Luck, This is a good way to see if it will work for your state.
            emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31363 Posts
            Posted: April 14, 2006, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

sorry about confusion - was working ky. off 641

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
              Member #26882
              November 23, 2005
              1404 Posts
              Posted: April 14, 2006, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Claire,

I've had a chance to play with this...personally I've found that it works better if I don't transpose the last two digits. However......

The reason it works well is that it usually gives you seven of the ten digits to play. So you are going to have to wheel 70% of the digits to catch it.  That's 120 boxed combinations out of the 220 possible combinations boxed. You can't play that many and make a profit. Therefore you would have to start filtering to eliminate combinations, and it is very likely you would eliminate the one that hits.

The reason it works well to provide the three digits that hit is purely statistical. It should work and it does.

Hi Badger,

Hmmmmm, ok were you not reversing the last 2 digits for Wisconsin? And it worked better? Because when I was not reversing the last 2 digits in PA I would get at least a pair but then when I reversed I would get the 3 digits. No luck tonight except that the Day Number workout  without reversing this time yielded the 89 pair for Tonight's PA draw which was 869

United States
                Member #26882
                November 23, 2005
                1404 Posts
                Posted: April 14, 2006, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

sorry about confusion - was working ky. off 641

That's Ok Em!!! No problem, funny how we got Kentucky's full 3 digit draw though out of it hehehehhe!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                  Member #14
                  November 9, 2001
                  31363 Posts
                  Posted: April 14, 2006, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

clair - i really like this - will keep fiddling with it -  Lovies

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
                    Member #26882
                    November 23, 2005
                    1404 Posts
                    Posted: April 14, 2006, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Em,

I like it too and am having fun with it especially when you see the 3 digit draw in the work out! I am waiting to see how long of a break it takes........I am guessing maybe a day or 2 and I do think it will start panning out again.

Good Luck!
                      Wisconsin
                      United States
                      Member #1303
                      March 27, 2003
                      1508 Posts
                      Posted: April 14, 2006, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Claire,

Hi Badger,

Hmmmmm, ok were you not reversing the last 2 digits for Wisconsin? And it worked better? Because when I was not reversing the last 2 digits in PA I would get at least a pair but then when I reversed I would get the 3 digits. No luck tonight except that the Day Number workout  without reversing this time yielded the 89 pair for Tonight's PA draw which was 869

Hi Claire,

Actually, in WI it didn't work well at all.  But I dismissed that, because nothing ever seems to work well in Wisconsin. LOL

I grabbed the last 30 days worth of draws for four random state midday games and played around with it in those.  Like I said, it did well, and that was without tranposing the last two digits. But, again, it usually produced six-seven separate digits out of the ten possible. So that meant in order to catch the hit, you'd have to wheel all those digits, and that would cost up to 30 bucks/draw online at a quarter a combination.  And if you won, you'd make $7.50 profit--- and since it didn't manage to hit every day, if you lost just one day, that's 30 bucks in the red, and it would take hits the next four days to get you back to even.

I may look at P3 and P4 differently than a lot of folks.  I do enjoy the challenge, but I am not playing to lose money.  If I didn't show a profit every year I wouldn't keep playing. I consider it my "part time job", and probably spend way too much time on it (20-25 hrs/week) but simply put, if I wanted to spend money that would be lost, I can imagine a lot of other things I would spend it on rather than P3 and P4.

Therefore, what I am saying is that the method you are using is one that produces. However, unless there were some way to filter out a lot of the losing combos without filtering out the winning combo, it would not be a practical method for me, IMHO, because it would be very hard to maintain a profit from it.

There are a lot of methods out there that work. But the arithmetic of profit/loss makes most of them impractical. It's kind of like saying that I can guarantee anyone a straight hit every day if they would only play each of the 1,000 straight  Pick 3 combinations each day.  At twenty-five cents each online, that's a cost of $250.00 per day to play with a guarantee of a straight hit....which pays $225.00.  Therefore, you hit straight every day, and lose $25.00 each day.  So you see, "winning" isn't always "winning".

I keep the pencil sharp and play as few combos as possible.  Like everyone, I miss hits by not playing combos I should have played. But when I lose, I don't lose much...and when I win, it more than makes up for the losses. I'm just not a person that would spend 50 bucks to try and make $25 on a $75 double hit. To me, that's too much risk, because the only guarantee in the daily games is that you will have more misses than hits.

Every method is one more tool in the tool chest. That's why I never dismiss any method without playing around with it to see how it does.

============

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                        The Carolinas - Charlotte
                        United States
                        Member #21627
                        September 12, 2005
                        4138 Posts
                        Posted: April 15, 2006, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Badger

A 7-digit wheel is only 84 combinations, an 8-digit wheel is 120 :) But I understand your point. You can win small amounts if it's worth risking a high amount of capital.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Wisconsin
                          United States
                          Member #1303
                          March 27, 2003
                          1508 Posts
                          Posted: April 15, 2006, 8:54 am - IP Logged

Badger

A 7-digit wheel is only 84 combinations, an 8-digit wheel is 120 :) But I understand your point. You can win small amounts if it's worth risking a high amount of capital.

That's what I get from trying to use my memory instead of writing it out on paper. Smile

============

Raven62's avatar - binary
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #17843
                            June 28, 2005
                            49813 Posts
                            Posted: April 15, 2006, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Badger

That's what I get from trying to use my memory instead of writing it out on paper. Smile

As I recall after applying +1212 you wheel the result, which equals 4 p3 combinations, and after applying -1212 and wheeling the result, which equals another 4 p3 combinations for a total of 8 combinations to play. Which makes this method very playable straight and boxed.

United States
                              Member #36065
                              March 27, 2006
                              229 Posts
                              Posted: April 15, 2006, 9:32 am - IP Logged

It's playable but is it profitable?

On another note I won $350 at Keno yesterday.  30, 40, 50 and 64!

Page 4 of 18