Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

if you could change one thing.......

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 11 years ago by konane.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
konane's avatar - wallace
Atlanta, GA
United States
Member #1265
March 13, 2003
3333 Posts
Posted: April 18, 2006, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Bring back Lotto Georgia 6/46 for Satruday night drawings only with cash option available, fill in Wed with a special weekly bonus drawing of some sort for Fantasy 5 without changing its matrix higher, also add front and back pairs to Cash 3 and 4.

Good luck to everyone!

Atlanta, GA
    United States
    Member #1265
    March 13, 2003
    3333 Posts
    Posted: April 18, 2006, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Yes NodI am grateful to even have a legal lottery.  I live in a state that just recently passed a lottery and had a helluva time getting it started.  It took 20 years of fighting.  It was a well talked about and ridiculed event.  I have no complaints because we only have scratch offs now.  The payouts are low but it's better than having zero. 

My only concern is if we will have pick 3 and 4 games.  So I guess you can say we are brow beaten.  How's that for wanting to change something.

Took us awhile to go from scratchoffs to Cash 3 onward.  They have to build up revenues for payouts before they can implement those games.  Congratulations on getting the lottery passed and going!!

Good luck to everyone!

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2006, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

I would want the draw machines and drawings taken away from the state lottery people and have neutral parties perform the drawings (Draws), the draw machines and drawings should be as far away from the lottery people as possible they should not be in the same building in which the state lottery is, but very far away from them, maybe in another city and or state and lottery people should not be allowed to be there where the drawings would be conducted, not at any time.

Drawings should be completely separated and away from the state lottery people, they should not be done by anybody from the government, not at all, but by a special non profit and uninterested public agency, supervised mostly by the general public and very little if at all from anybody from the government.

That is what I really want, completely SECURE and FAIR drawings or draws.

No more Indiana's, Florida's, Texas' or anybody elses B.S.

Are REAL FAIR drawings too much to ask for?

Lithonia,GA
        United States
        Member #7502
        October 5, 2004
        511 Posts
        Posted: April 18, 2006, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

Get a new CEO of the Georgia lottery.
        And you can't repeat a number within the same month.

Let's play fair Georgia.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
          Tennessee
          United States
          Member #7853
          October 15, 2004
          11338 Posts
          Posted: April 18, 2006, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

add more lotto 5 draws in tennessee.....

United States
            Member #379
            June 5, 2002
            11296 Posts
            Posted: April 18, 2006, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Let's play fair Georgia.

Ms DeFrancisco used to run my corrupt NY Lottery. She seems to be pro-annuity (eg Lose for Life) and anti-player.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19815 Posts
              Posted: April 18, 2006, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

I would add my name to the winner list.  That would only make it better for me, but then everyone who buys a ticket has a chance to do the same.

I Agree!Wink

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Atlanta, GA
                United States
                Member #1265
                March 13, 2003
                3333 Posts
                Posted: April 18, 2006, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Let's play fair Georgia.

Ms DeFrancisco used to run my corrupt NY Lottery. She seems to be pro-annuity (eg Lose for Life) and anti-player.

I have a feeling she may have rotated draw-ballset selection order from what it has been being which would mix up things a bit.  She also may have retired some ballsets, added a few more to rotation which serves to scramble things in the minds of players.  However, that sometimes backfires on the lottery when there are lots of winners in Cash 3 and 4.  Cool

She has has many more promos for players than we ever had before, changed the Fantasy 5 payout for the better so in my opinion is not anti-player.  Remains to be seen how soon it will be before Win For Life loses player interest here because there have been lots of winners in Georgia.   

She also seems to run things more transparently so that makes me sleep better at night. 

Good luck to everyone!

United States
                  Member #379
                  June 5, 2002
                  11296 Posts
                  Posted: April 18, 2006, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Let's play fair Georgia.

I have a feeling she may have rotated draw-ballset selection order from what it has been being which would mix up things a bit.  She also may have retired some ballsets, added a few more to rotation which serves to scramble things in the minds of players.  However, that sometimes backfires on the lottery when there are lots of winners in Cash 3 and 4.  Cool

She has has many more promos for players than we ever had before, changed the Fantasy 5 payout for the better so in my opinion is not anti-player.  Remains to be seen how soon it will be before Win For Life loses player interest here because there have been lots of winners in Georgia.   

She also seems to run things more transparently so that makes me sleep better at night. 

AFAIK Lose for Life has had only ONE booby prize in its first month-and-a-half (KY.) In addition to GA not offering a cash option, there is no jackpot.

Atlanta, GA
                    United States
                    Member #1265
                    March 13, 2003
                    3333 Posts
                    Posted: April 18, 2006, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Let's play fair Georgia.

AFAIK Lose for Life has had only ONE booby prize in its first month-and-a-half (KY.) In addition to GA not offering a cash option, there is no jackpot.

News just said Georgia Lottery sales are up, so our governor is going to have to re-think restrictions he placed on Hope Scholarship in 2003 when they were going down.  That was before Ms. De Francisco came here. 

Ms. DeFrancisco has done a great many things to improve the bottom line performance of our lottery.  Again, I believe your objections to the NY lottery originate with the NY governmental makeup and its controls over the lottery.

I personally am not sold on WFL and am only playing one ticket per draw win or lose.   

Good luck to everyone!