Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

WTG Lottomike!

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Rick G.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Poway CA (San Diego County)
United States
Member #3489
January 25, 2004
14120 Posts
Posted: April 26, 2006, 1:20 am - IP Logged

Only LottoMike could afford to play 50 numbers in all states and all draws!!  WTG, LottoMike, but I can't afford it myself.

Half of the top ten predictors have standard(free) memberships which limit them to 10 predictions per drawing, Lottomike is just using his Platinum membership.

Exactly right.  I am always more impressed when I see wins from those that have no highlighting on their names than I am with the premium members.  Unfortunately, the Prediction Page has turned into an ego thing with most of the premium members loading their double-barrel shotguns and firing away hoping to hit something somewhere and have a lot of hits showing.  They post their all states and then post different numbers in the forums!!  What is that all about?  Ego!!

Pay attention to the winners that have NO highlighting on their names!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19813 Posts
    Posted: April 26, 2006, 1:40 am - IP Logged

Actually the predictors are rated four different ways and simply posting a lot of predictions can lower his/her ratings when the number of wins are compared to the number of predictions or money spent is compared to money won.  The predictor that post a lot of numbers need to have a winning strategy if he/she expects to be one of the top predictors, so it's a level playing field.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
      Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11338 Posts
      Posted: April 26, 2006, 7:11 am - IP Logged

Only LottoMike could afford to play 50 numbers in all states and all draws!!  WTG, LottoMike, but I can't afford it myself.

I'M NOT PLAYING 50 DRAWS ONLINE!!!

i've stated this before!!!

i play anywhere from 12 to 15 bucks a day and i play oregon and tennessee pick 4 most of the time.

i've hit twice online for almost 5 grand in total winnings and showed the winning pages when i won with all the numbers i played that day.could've hit a couple more times but changed my numbers up or didn't play all of them due to my budget.

Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: April 26, 2006, 7:13 am - IP Logged

Dear Mike,

Thank you for your order with Betslips.com. This is your notification of the lottery drawing results, along with a listing that shows how many numbers each of your tickets matched, and any prizes that you won.

Please note, if the state lottery reported erroneous lottery results, we will send you a corrective notification in a future e-mail.

Game: Pick 4 - Oregon 7:00 pm
        Drawing: Mon, 10 Apr 2006
        Drawing Results: 5-8-4-6
        Prize(s) You Won: 1 prize ($2,250.00)
        New Account Balance: $2,250.00

RESULTS FOR EACH TICKET PLAYED ON 10 APR 2006:
        (Each ticket played Straight, $0.25 wager)
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        4-6-5-7 | Not a match
        4-6-5-8 | Not a match
        4-7-5-6 | Not a match
        4-7-5-8 | Not a match
        4-8-5-6 | Not a match
        4-8-5-7 | Not a match
        5-6-4-7 | Not a match
        5-6-4-8 | Not a match
        5-7-4-6 | Not a match
        5-7-4-8 | Not a match
        5-8-4-6 | Straight ($2,250.00)
        5-8-4-7 | Not a match
        ------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for choosing Betslips.com as your lottery service provider!

Betslips.com Customer Service
        http://www.betslips.com

where do you see 50 numbers califdude????

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23258 Posts
          Posted: April 26, 2006, 7:13 am - IP Logged

Half of the top ten predictors have standard(free) memberships which limit them to 10 predictions per drawing, Lottomike is just using his Platinum membership.

Exactly right.  I am always more impressed when I see wins from those that have no highlighting on their names than I am with the premium members.  Unfortunately, the Prediction Page has turned into an ego thing with most of the premium members loading their double-barrel shotguns and firing away hoping to hit something somewhere and have a lot of hits showing.  They post their all states and then post different numbers in the forums!!  What is that all about?  Ego!!

Pay attention to the winners that have NO highlighting on their names!

I could not disagree more strongly, and not just for the reasons you think.  (Yes, I know the story that all I care about is money, etc., etc. - bull.) 

The people with highlighted names have access to tools and techniques that could help their predictions become more refined.

Like RJOh said, posting more numbers does NOT make it easier to achieve better statistics.  I should know, I wrote the system.

In fact, it may make things harder, because in order for someone who posts a LOT of numbers to get good statistics, they need to hit CONSISTENTLY, whereas someone who throws a few numbers up there can get good stats by simply getting lucky a couple of times.

I know whenever I post my opinion on these things, somebody inevitably thinks I am slighting them.  Please don't do that, I am not criticizing or slighting anybody.  Free members and premium members alike have equal ability to do or post what they want, and there is no right answer.

I simply want to debunk the reasoning set forth on this thread that (a) posting more numbers is a way to somehow fool the system into achieving better stats, and (b) premium members' picks are somehow not as good as free members' picks.  (That one really mystifies me.)

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23258 Posts
            Posted: April 26, 2006, 7:19 am - IP Logged

Lottomike,

You have been very successful lately, and some people have a funny way of reacting to that.  I can't tell you to ignore the criticisms, because it's not a bad thing to defend yourself.  But just don't let a little negativity get in your way.  Just keep doing whatever you're doing, because it certainly is working for you.

Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: April 26, 2006, 7:30 am - IP Logged

Lottomike,

You have been very successful lately, and some people have a funny way of reacting to that.  I can't tell you to ignore the criticisms, because it's not a bad thing to defend yourself.  But just don't let a little negativity get in your way.  Just keep doing whatever you're doing, because it certainly is working for you.

thanks todd.i'm going to be positive and focus on winning.i'm prepared for the critics because its part of being successful.when your doing good some people love to tear you down.i'm going to put my energy into winning.the critics won't bring me down!!

Tennessee
                United States
                Member #7853
                October 15, 2004
                11338 Posts
                Posted: April 26, 2006, 7:32 am - IP Logged

Regardless Lottomike, great prediction...!

Keep up the excellent work.

thanks maddog and thanks to everyone who congrats me on this win.

Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #7853
                  October 15, 2004
                  11338 Posts
                  Posted: April 26, 2006, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Disapprove....califdude the last thing i want to do is have you upset with me.if i have offended you in any way i'm sorry.

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
                    Member #91
                    January 19, 2002
                    11904 Posts
                    Posted: April 26, 2006, 9:58 am - IP Logged

Congrats Lottomike on your selections....

I'm not sure exactly what you "stepped on" in here but you seem to draw alot of attention than most predictors,,,,,

anyway continued good luck on your predictions.

Poway CA (San Diego County)
                      United States
                      Member #3489
                      January 25, 2004
                      14120 Posts
                      Posted: April 26, 2006, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Once again, Todd has misquoted me.

I could not disagree more strongly, and not just for the reasons you think.  (Yes, I know the story that all I care about is money, etc., etc. - bull.) 

That's another subject and you know that I'm not the only one that believes that.

The people with highlighted names have access to tools and techniques that could help their predictions become more refined.

That is true and the only reason I have a Gold Membership.  I tried dropping down to Standard, but found there are a couple of tools I like, so I have a Gold Membership. 

Like RJOh said, posting more numbers does NOT make it easier to achieve better statistics.  I should know, I wrote the system.

I couldn't agree more.  And I did NOT say that posting a lot of numbers gives better statistics.  In fact, I have observed the same thing as RJOh.  Just look at the "Top Predictors" and you will see that posting a lot of numbers for each draw doesn't help!!

In fact, it may make things harder, because in order for someone who posts a LOT of numbers to get good statistics, they need to hit CONSISTENTLY, whereas someone who throws a few numbers up there can get good stats by simply getting lucky a couple of times.

I agee.  When I look at the Top Predictors, I look at those that have "bet" $100 or more in the last 30 days.  That helps remove the "luck". 

I know whenever I post my opinion on these things, somebody inevitably thinks I am slighting them.  Please don't do that, I am not criticizing or slighting anybody. 

I'm sure glad you are not criticizing me, because that would be against the rules!  But, you are (if nothing else) misquoting me or at the very least misunderstanding what I am trying to say.

Free members and premium members alike have equal ability to do or post what they want, and there is no right answer.

Thank you.

I simply want to debunk the reasoning set forth on this thread that (a) posting more numbers is a way to somehow fool the system into achieving better stats,

I never said that.  It certainly doesn't.

and (b) premium members' picks are somehow not as good as free members' picks.  (That one really mystifies me.)

What I meant was that when you see somebody getting lots of hits on the "Winners" Page, I am impressed when I notice that they are a Standard Member and had to do it with only 10 numbers rather than 50. 

Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23258 Posts
                        Posted: April 26, 2006, 10:22 am - IP Logged

You sound like such a happy person.  Removing the chip from one's shoulder is a great way to improve one's outlook on life.

You go on thinking that I do this for the money.  Yes, I'm sure that you're not the only one, but the two of you are living in the land of oz, and I'm not going to descend into the depths of dispair with you. 

Toodle-doo!  See Ya!

Miss Bee's avatar - strawberry
                          nashville
                          United States
                          Member #4990
                          June 8, 2004
                          1376 Posts
                          Posted: April 26, 2006, 10:41 am - IP Logged

Lotto Mike, I think you do a great job predicting, I think your stratagy is to find a few numbers and play them straight in different forms, which has paid off for you in a good way, therefore I say excellent stratagy.

california dude, I agree with you about posting a few numbers, and getting hits, for boxed play this is wonderful, you have helped me a lot as well as so many other posters here, for so long I just picked out numbers and played them, sometimes, I got lucky, smile..... and sometimes,well...... I lost a lot of money.

Todd your tools provided have helped me search numbers and that combined with luck has helped me to stop losing money and start winning on a regular basis for a change. I have said before everyone that posts shares a tidbit for us to use if we incorporate all of these ideas and stratagys we win more than lose which is the goal we are all looking to accomplish.

I realize that when I read somethig someone has posted my frame of mind has a lot to do with what I perceive they are saying, some days my mind is good and all is well, some days {more often that not} my mind is not so good and my perception of others views changes. I think everyone is trying to share opinions and sometimes without that face to face its hard to share exactley what we are thinking and its hard to help someone understand we didn't mean it in a bad way, i just can't get on paper whats in my head.

Again I think everyone here is the greatest and I love eveything about it, even the disagreements, I think for people with a love for numbers and that desire to win there is no place better. good Luck to everyone, Miss Bee

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Posted: April 27, 2006, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Lottomike,

thanks todd.i'm going to be positive and focus on winning.i'm prepared for the critics because its part of being successful.when your doing good some people love to tear you down.i'm going to put my energy into winning.the critics won't bring me down!!

That is the attitude..  With it you will win even more... and I do mean More...

I cannot wait to see you posting that you have hit the Pick 5 and going to celebrate..  I will just do that celebrating with you... In meantime, build that little nest with those st pick 4...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Tennessee
                              United States
                              Member #7853
                              October 15, 2004
                              11338 Posts
                              Posted: April 27, 2006, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

thanks tntea!!