Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 4:23 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

winning and losing

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
md
United States
Member #14047
April 20, 2005
579 Posts
Posted: April 27, 2006, 7:26 am - IP Logged

One of the reasons I have continued here at this site is because of your posts, I even upgraded to Platiunum.  Without your wisdom and practical jokes, I think this would be a boring Site! Forget the haters and keep doing what you do!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: April 27, 2006, 7:36 am - IP Logged

One of the reasons I have continued here at this site is because of your posts, I even upgraded to Platiunum.  Without your wisdom and practical jokes, I think this would be a boring Site! Forget the haters and keep doing what you do!

wow!!

thanks delS! hope your day goes well!

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
      Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #1303
      March 27, 2003
      1508 Posts
      Posted: April 27, 2006, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Hey Mike, No matter who you in this world, there will be people that like you and people that don't.

I figure anyone who doesn't like me can deal with that on their own. I don't need to have everyone like me. I am comfortable with me.  You seem to be comfortable with you.  So anyone who doesn't like you can go pound sand. LOL

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: April 27, 2006, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

thanks badger!!

when i was growing up there was this kid in sixth grade who could dunk a basketball and dribble it between his legs and do little tricks with the ball and i was jealous.everyday i tried but couldn't do it.i sort of figure thats what it is.its when someone sees you doing things they can't do there is always going to be envy of some sort.it goes with the territory.as long as i win its something i'll just have to deal with.......

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: April 27, 2006, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Hey Mike, No matter who you in this world, there will be people that like you and people that don't.

I figure anyone who doesn't like me can deal with that on their own. I don't need to have everyone like me. I am comfortable with me.  You seem to be comfortable with you.  So anyone who doesn't like you can go pound sand. LOL

well said.. well said..

I use to try to please everyone.. and then realized I was only taking from myself.. Now I just work on winning. It  has become a job of a hobby now.. I enjoy it..

I read Mike's posts.. participate in his polls.. and search his predictions...  He is very good at what he is doing.

Makes me wonder now if someone ran SAL off.. He too was very wise with numbers...

I once thought there were people here that hated my system.. Came to mind that it wasn't the system.. lol it was me they hated.. No big deal.. It is only taking away from their happiness.. not mine.. 

For every ounce of bitterness you feel weighs an pound of unhappiness...

Mike.. the block feature is the greatest.. Use it.. and Live and let Live..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

CSenior's avatar - 2016 03_10_19_01_18.png
            Florida
            United States
            Member #30348
            January 15, 2006
            2009 Posts
            Posted: April 27, 2006, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Mike - Just want to thank you for sharing with us all! Your a good egg!

Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: April 27, 2006, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

thanks tntea and cssenior!

this is what i'm talking about below.i did nothing to this person and they start talking about i have an ego,lol........

CalifDude

U.S.N. Retired

Gold Member

Poway CA (San Diego County)
              United States
              Member #3556
              January 25, 2004
              11985 Posts
              OfflinePosted: Yesterday, 1:20 am - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by CalifDude on April 25, 2006

Only LottoMike could afford to play 50 numbers in all states and all draws!! WTG, LottoMike, but I can't afford it myself.

Half of the top ten predictors have standard(free) memberships which limit them to 10 predictions per drawing, Lottomike is just using his Platinum membership.

Exactly right. I am always more impressed when I see wins from those that have no highlighting on their names than I am with the premium members. Unfortunately, the Prediction Page has turned into an ego thing with most of the premium members loading their double-barrel shotguns and firing away hoping to hit something somewhere and have a lot of hits showing. They post their all states and then post different numbers in the forums!! What is that all about? Ego!!

Pay attention to the winners that have NO highlighting on their names!

if winning means having an ego i guess i have one,lol

Tennessee
                United States
                Member #7853
                October 15, 2004
                11338 Posts
                Posted: April 27, 2006, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

the thing is i only play about 10 or 12 numbers a day online for maybe tennessee and oregon and thats it.......i don't play a bunch of money online and i don't play all 50 states.....

Dear Mike,

Thank you for your order with Betslips.com. This is your notification of the lottery drawing results, along with a listing that shows how many numbers each of your tickets matched, and any prizes that you won.

Please note, if the state lottery reported erroneous lottery results, we will send you a corrective notification in a future e-mail.

Game: Pick 4 - Oregon 7:00 pm
                Drawing: Mon, 10 Apr 2006
                Drawing Results: 5-8-4-6
                Prize(s) You Won: 1 prize ($2,250.00)
                New Account Balance: $2,250.00

RESULTS FOR EACH TICKET PLAYED ON 10 APR 2006:
                (Each ticket played Straight, $0.25 wager)
                ------------------------------------------------------------
                4-6-5-7 | Not a match
                4-6-5-8 | Not a match
                4-7-5-6 | Not a match
                4-7-5-8 | Not a match
                4-8-5-6 | Not a match
                4-8-5-7 | Not a match
                5-6-4-7 | Not a match
                5-6-4-8 | Not a match
                5-7-4-6 | Not a match
                5-7-4-8 | Not a match
                5-8-4-6 | Straight ($2,250.00)
                5-8-4-7 | Not a match
                ------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for choosing Betslips.com as your lottery service provider!

Betslips.com Customer Service
                http://www.betslips.com

where do you see 50 numbers califdude????

Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #7853
                  October 15, 2004
                  11338 Posts
                  Posted: April 27, 2006, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

we have this matter cleared up.califdude explained himself in the pick 4 thread wtg lottomike! i'm glad he isn't upset with me and i'm ready to move on and let it go........