Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 12:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Many Want MODE System Instructions

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
The Carolinas - Charlotte
United States
Member #21627
September 12, 2005
4138 Posts
Posted: May 1, 2006, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

I could host this on one of my less frequented websites. If the bandwidth becomes a problem, then I will pull it down, but I doubt it would be that much trouble.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
    Member #21627
    September 12, 2005
    4138 Posts
    Posted: May 1, 2006, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Hey tntea

Let me ask you this - how long do you stay with a mode? 4 or 5 draws? I just would like to know when to turn over the numbers to prevent waiting and waiting. I am also applying a progression to this as needed.

And I assume you are using Tier 2 and above?

This is really cool!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
      Member #21627
      September 12, 2005
      4138 Posts
      Posted: May 1, 2006, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

For those who want to get the Excel spreadsheet that wsls has created, just go the file below and right-click on the file and Save to your hard drive.

To access the file, click here. Good luck!

Stooges

BuzzsawAnn's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
        CHICAGO
        United States
        Member #28557
        December 18, 2005
        111 Posts
        Posted: May 6, 2006, 7:36 am - IP Logged

Undoubtly this is a system but why do you have soooooo many numbers to choose from for one state?

When they pick the numbers via ball or electronically they pick one set why does the system yield 40 

choices.  Is that not statisitcs by increasing your chances by having more choices in the field ? If the

system could narrow it to maybe 5 choices  that would be great.   Is it  possible with this Mode system

to do this Tntea?

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: May 6, 2006, 10:01 am - IP Logged

Undoubtly this is a system but why do you have soooooo many numbers to choose from for one state?

When they pick the numbers via ball or electronically they pick one set why does the system yield 40 

choices.  Is that not statisitcs by increasing your chances by having more choices in the field ? If the

system could narrow it to maybe 5 choices  that would be great.   Is it  possible with this Mode system

to do this Tntea?

the old method produces the strings.. and many of the numbers are repeats..

It is when you deflate several strings from previous draws you get down to  5 or less numbers to play

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44