Welcome Guest
You last visited May 24, 2017, 12:10 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Jersey~ May1st thru May7th

Topic closed. 234 replies. Last post 11 years ago by calabs.

Page 16 of 16
PrintE-mailLink
MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
Beautiful Florida
United States
Member #5709
July 18, 2004
20595 Posts
Posted: May 7, 2006, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

WTG  CD...!

Yes, time to get serious again. Going back to my norm...!

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

Poway CA (San Diego County)
    United States
    Member #3489
    January 25, 2004
    14120 Posts
    Posted: May 7, 2006, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

WTG  CD...!

Yes, time to get serious again. Going back to my norm...!

We had our fun, MD.  But it is true that it takes money to make money so I will still be posting quite a few numbers based on my new method.

United States
      Member #3489
      January 25, 2004
      14120 Posts
      Posted: May 7, 2006, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

5/8 Evening

056 067 627 637 647 657 658 659 728 738 748 758 768 769 829 839 849 859 869 (19 numbers)

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
        Member #27050
        November 26, 2005
        40273 Posts
        Posted: May 7, 2006, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

sorry for the late responses,....been out enjoying the sunny weather!!  Congrats to all the winners midday! 

I'm curious.....it looks like a lot of folks have been starting to play a ton of numbers.  Is this a new system?  take evening draw...if my calcs are correct, JD is playing a total of 608 combos....MD had 414 combos, and Raven has 600 combos.  So the odds of hitting at least a box are pretty good!  Is that the whole idea?????  Can someone please explain?  Thanks! 

You catch on fast!!  Well, I noticed that Raven seemed to always have at least 100 numbers each draw and then along came MadDog with 80!  The boxes that are popular on this thread will (if constructed properly) produce 84 numbers ... and the beat goes on!!  So, I decided that I would use my spreadsheet that I made a long time ago but never used (figured I would get flamed again!!) that produces 125 numbers.  I ended up using Ricky's program to do it because it is much easier.

thanks JD and MD for your responses....I've now got a good idea where all these numbers came from! 

Please note that my inquiry was by no means a flame, and merely trying to understand why everyone was posting lots of numbers all of a sudden....  I am not someone who would publically flame someone here....if I have something "off color" that I want to get off my chest, I do it through PM, and not on the public forum....It just ain't cool!  Cool

Lep

United States
          Member #3489
          January 25, 2004
          14120 Posts
          Posted: May 7, 2006, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

sorry for the late responses,....been out enjoying the sunny weather!!  Congrats to all the winners midday! 

I'm curious.....it looks like a lot of folks have been starting to play a ton of numbers.  Is this a new system?  take evening draw...if my calcs are correct, JD is playing a total of 608 combos....MD had 414 combos, and Raven has 600 combos.  So the odds of hitting at least a box are pretty good!  Is that the whole idea?????  Can someone please explain?  Thanks! 

You catch on fast!!  Well, I noticed that Raven seemed to always have at least 100 numbers each draw and then along came MadDog with 80!  The boxes that are popular on this thread will (if constructed properly) produce 84 numbers ... and the beat goes on!!  So, I decided that I would use my spreadsheet that I made a long time ago but never used (figured I would get flamed again!!) that produces 125 numbers.  I ended up using Ricky's program to do it because it is much easier.

thanks JD and MD for your responses....I've now got a good idea where all these numbers came from! 

Please note that my inquiry was by no means a flame, and merely trying to understand why everyone was posting lots of numbers all of a sudden....  I am not someone who would publically flame someone here....if I have something "off color" that I want to get off my chest, I do it through PM, and not on the public forum....It just ain't cool!  Cool

NO!!  I never even considered what you said as being a flame or being negative.  MD and I just got carried away for a day or two!!

There was nothing wrong with your post, calabs.

United States
            Member #27050
            November 26, 2005
            40273 Posts
            Posted: May 7, 2006, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Ohhhh! Sorry JD, I thought when you mentioned getting "flamed again", you were referring you my post....my bad... glad to hear we're all cool! Cool

Lep

Zippy's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg
              fenton,michigan
              United States
              Member #23352
              October 11, 2005
              6028 Posts
              Posted: May 7, 2006, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

end of week, Thank You my friends.. Congrats to everyone who came and conquered! Hope you join us again next week Ellah! Love having you girl!

Laters:-)

Your hearts on the loose, you roll them sevens with nothin to lose, this ain't no place for the weary kind

New York
                United States
                Member #3900
                March 1, 2004
                1380 Posts
                Posted: May 7, 2006, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, Zippy...You are very sweet. It is nice to be here..

Good Luck to all tomorrow!!

Raven62's avatar - binary
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #17843
                  June 28, 2005
                  58070 Posts
                  Posted: May 8, 2006, 9:50 am - IP Logged

end of week, Thank You my friends.. Congrats to everyone who came and conquered! Hope you join us again next week Ellah! Love having you girl!

Laters:-)

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/133962

United States
                    Member #27050
                    November 26, 2005
                    40273 Posts
                    Posted: May 8, 2006, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

oops wrong

Lep

Page 16 of 16